剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I understand.
我该怎么做
So what do I do?
你可以试着通过帮助别人
You could try getting out of your head
来忘掉他
by helping other people.
很好
Great.
我都快崩溃了 你还在开玩笑
I'm having a breakdown; you're making jokes.
好的 今天的分享到此为止
Okay, that's all the time we have for sharing.
在结束前
Before we close,
我们要提名下一年度
we need to nominate a new secretary
主持会议的新秘书
to run the meeting for the next year.
我提名邦妮
I nominate Bonnie.
你这是做什么
What the hell are you doing?
这对你有好处
This'll be good for you.
不 我不觉得
No, I don't think so.
我支持
I second it.
什么情况
What's happening?
还有提名吗
Any other nominations?
有 我
Yeah, I, uh,
提名哭鼻子温蒂
nominate Weeping Wendy here.
你平时这样叫我吗
That's what you call me?
为什么呀
Why?
有支持温蒂的吗
Any seconds for Wendy?
支持邦妮的呢
All in favor of Bonnie?
恭喜了 邦妮
Congratulations, Bonnie.
你该庆幸你得了癌症
You are so lucky you have cancer.
真的吗
Really?
你想知道我的感觉
You want to know what I'm feeling?
是的
Yeah.
我不想我们之间只是性♥爱♥关系
I don't want you and me to be just about sex.
我想知道这里的情况
I want to know what's going on here.
我们说过的 这是第三个乳♥头♥
We've been over this; it's a third nipple.
你知道我的意思
You know what I'm talking about.
让我看到你的真我吧
Show me your true self.
好吧
Wow, okay.
自这段结婚结束后
Ever since the marriage ended,
我就开始重新审视自己
I've been reevaluating who I am
以及自己想成为什么样的人
and-and what I want.
仔细想想
When you think about it,
我从父母家 搬去大学宿舍
I went from my parent's house to my college dorm
和克劳迪娅结婚 搬去她家
to married and living with Claudia.
我从来没有独自生活过
I've really never been on my own.
突然一下子
I mean, suddenly
我体验了我从来不知道的
I'm experiencing a level of freedom
自♥由♥的感觉 但与此同时
I've never known, but at the same time,
我也从来没有如此害怕过
I've never been more frightened.
克丽丝蒂
Christy?
这也太疯了吧
This is crazy.
我知道
I know.
-在我前妻家门口 -是的
- Right in front of my ex-wife's house? - I know.
你应该知道如果被她发现 你会被炒掉的
You realize if she catches us, you'll get fired.
继续说
Oh, keep saying that.
炒掉
Oh, uh... fired.
你会被炒掉
You're... you're gonna get fired.
是的 继续说
Oh, yeah. Keep talking.
-你会失去养老金 -太棒了
- You'll lose your 401. - Oh, yeah.
你最终会在贫民区学校
You'll wind up working as a-a cafeteria lady
做食堂大婶 那里都是问题儿童
at an inner-city school where the kids are troubled
他们不会感激你的辛苦劳动
and they don't appreciate your hard work.
我的天
Oh, my God!
-是小熊 -什么
- Hey! It's Bear! - What?
是我以前养的狗
It's my ex-dog.
我也想你 小家伙
Oh, I miss you, too, buddy!
谁是小乖乖
Who's a good boy?
小熊
Bear?
你在哪里 小熊
Where are you, Bear?
是克劳迪娅 趴下
Oh, that's Claudia. Get-get down!
离开那辆车 坏狗狗
Get away from that car! Bad dog!
好了 她走了
Okay, she's gone.
我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这比行李箱还要刺♥激♥
This is hotter than the suitcase.
总之 经我互助对象以及我妈提醒
Anyway, it has been brought to my attention
我注意到 我睡过的男人
by my sponsor, my mother and the guy I'm sleeping with
我和他们在亲密关系方面 都有些小问题
that I may have a slight problem with intimate relationships.
在深深反省后
And after doing a lot of soul-searching,
我发现她们说得对
I realized that they're right.
我的确有问题
I do have a problem.
然后在更多的反省后
But then I did some more soul-searching
我决定
and decided...
我不在乎
I don't care.
我很开心
I'm having fun.
我没喝酒 没有伤害别人
I'm not drinking, not hurting anybody.
如果我渴望亲密 我可以来这里
And if I'm craving intimacy, I can come here
敞开心扉
and open up my heart
在温暖 舒适的环境里...
in a warm, nurturing environment...
时间到
Time's up.
我能说完我的想法吗
Can I at least finish my thought?
-我们大致了解了 -妈
- We got the gist. - Mom!
对不起 但是作为新秘书
I'm sorry, but as the new secretary,
我决定分享必须限制在三分钟之内
I have decided shares will now be limited to three minutes,
无一例外 不许懈怠
no exceptions, no slack.
你不能一个人决定这种事
You don't get to decide that by yourself.
我得提醒你 我以压倒性优势赢了选举吗
Do I have to remind you that I won the election in a landslide?
克丽丝蒂说得对
Christy's right.
会议形式的改变
Any changes to the meeting format
必须由大家决定
have to be decided on by everyone.
我也改了那条规矩
Yeah, I changed that rule, too.
还有谁想分享吗
Okay, anyone else want to share?
-说吧 温蒂 -谢谢
- Go ahead, Wendy. - Thank you.
提醒你一下 哭泣会浪费时间
Oh, just a heads up: crying counts against your time.
什么闻起来这么香啊
Mmm, what smells so good?
我在为我的互助会烤布朗尼蛋糕
I'm baking brownies for my meeting.
-考虑得真周到 -是啊
- Oh, that's thoughtful. - Yeah.
我想着如果我们升级了点心
I figure if we upgrade the snacks,
酒鬼和毒鬼的档次会更高
we'll get a better class of drunks and drug addicts.
也许还会有名人呢
Maybe even some celebrities.
然后消息会传出去
And then, word'll get out,
你还没反应过来 我们就开始拒绝别人加入了
and before you know it, we'll be turning people away at the door.
理念不是那样的 妈
That's not really the idea, Mom.
就是这种观点
Right there, that kind of thinking
导致你永远也无法成为秘书
is why you'll never be secretary.
我去开门吧
Why don't I get that?
跟有名的酒鬼见面还挺酷的
Would be cool to meet some famous drunks.
好啊 我儿子回来了
Hey, there's my guy.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
-你周末过得怎么样 -挺好的
- How was your weekend? - Good.
外婆在厨房♥里做了布朗尼
Grandma made brownies in the kitchen.
拜拜
Bye.
好了 下周见
All right, see you next week.
你走之前我能问你一件事吗
Hey, uh, before you go, can I ask you something?
-可以啊 -喂
- Sure. - Hey!
当你想从一场毁掉了你
When you're trying to recover from a soul-shattering disease
和你爱的一切的大病中恢复时
that destroys you and everything you love,
那时候你才能吃布朗尼蛋糕
then you can have a brownie!
怎么了
So what's up?
我只是...
I was just...
好吧 这有点古怪 但是
Okay, this is a little weird, but, um...
我们结婚时
when we were married,
你怎么描述我们的
how would you describe our...
性关系
sexual relationship?
我怎么跟你描述
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表