剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
-太爽了 -没错
- That was incredible. - Yeah.
你认识好的房♥屋油漆工吗
Do you know a good house painter?
你不是吧 我们做♥爱♥后你就想这个吗
Really? That's what you think about after we make love?
还没做完就开始想了
What do you mean after?
怎么啦 我先到了 无聊总得想点事嘛
What? I finished early, I had time to kill.
我这栋楼空了间房♥
Anyway, there's a vacancy in our building,
在出租前我要重新刷一下
and I need to give it a new coat before I rent it.
那地方不错吗
Oh, is it a nice place?
非常不错 公园景观
Very nice. Got a view of the park.
怎么啦
What?
只是在考虑
Just thinking.
我的租约快到了
My lease is up here.
阿尔文 这可是重要的决定
Oh, Alvin, that's a big think.
那样你离我就只有一个院子了
You'd be right across the courtyard from me.
我们基本上算是同居了
We'd basically be living together.
我没意见
I'm okay with that.
你呢
Are you?
邦妮
Bonnie?
等等 我要决定我是否还能找到更好的
Give me a minute-- I'm trying to decide if I can do better.
贱♥人♥
Whore.
很好 你醒了
Oh, good, you're awake.
我们可以谈谈吗
Can we talk?
好的
Yeah.
出什么事了
What's going on?
你知道刚空出来的房♥间吗
You know the vacancy that just opened up?
知道
Yeah.
如果你父亲搬来怎么样
How would you feel about your father moving into it?
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
-是他的主意 -真的吗
- It was his idea. - Really?
当时我刚让他爽了三次中的第二次
Well, I had just put the second of three smiles on his face.
三次
Three?
好吧 第三次是我告诉他
Well, okay, the third was when I told him
他可以小睡一下
he could take a nap.
但你还是不能这样折腾他
Still, you got to take it easy on him.
几个月前他刚发了心脏病
The man had a heart attack a few months ago.
医生给他出具了健康证明书
The doctors gave him a clean bill of health,
而且床上的体力活全是我在做
not to mention I do all the work.
你怎么说
So what do you say?
除非你没意见
I don't want him moving in over there
否则我不会让他搬进来
unless you're comfortable with it.
我当然没意见
Of course I'm comfortable.
我这辈子父母第一次生活在一起
Having my parents together for the first time in my life?
我的孩子可以了解他们的外公
My children getting to know their grandfather.
慢着 你觉得你们会结婚吗
Wait. You think you guys will get married?
谁知道呢 但无论怎样
Who knows, but whatever happens,
你永远是我们的小宝贝私生女
you'll always be our little bastard.
瞧你 妈咪
Aw, Mommy.
极品老妈 第二季第十一集
不错嘛 真是不错
Not bad. Not bad at all.
我不想催你
No I don want to rush you,
但有几个我睡过的男人
but several of the other men I'm sleeping with
也表示过有兴趣
have expressed interest.
好吧 我不能做决定
Yes, well, I can't make a decision
我得先和女友商量下
until I talk it over with my girlfriend.
你怎么看 大美女
What do you say, dollface?
我说租下了 亲爱的
I say take it, baby,
不过要离大楼管♥理♥员♥远点
just stay away from the building manager.
那个女人可是个大♥麻♥烦
That dame's trouble.
我明白我为什么这么可爱了
I so get why I'm cute.
基因里天生的
It's in my DNA.
我需要你帮忙布置这里
I'm gonna need some help furnishing this place.
不 我才不上这个当
Oh, no, I'm not falling for that trap.
你总是抱怨你的前妻
You're always complaining about how your ex-wife
令你觉得你像是家里的客人
made you feel like a guest in your own home.
这是你住的地方
This is gonna be your place.
你应该按你自己的喜好来装饰
You should decorate it exactly the way you want.
这样啊 好的
Oh. Okay.
我一直想要那种
I've always wanted, uh,
皮质的靠背沙发
one of those leather reclining couches.
-老天 带杯架的那种吗 -是的
- Oh, my God, with the cup holders? - Yes!
这是不可能的
That's so not gonna happen.
来吧 我让你看看
Come on, let me show you
你对厨房♥装♥修♥有什么想法
what you're thinking about for the kitchen.
真是太可爱了
So friggin' cute.
等等 你会住在院子对面吗
Wait, so you're gonna live right across the courtyard?
是的
Yep.
我们可以每天见到你吗
So we get to see you every day?
只要你想
If you want to.
事实上 我给你准备了对讲机
In fact, I got you a walkie-talkie
任何时候你都可以呼叫你的外公
so you can call your old grandpa anytime you want.
为什么我不能用电♥话♥
Why can't I use a phone?
可以用 但对讲机酷多啦
You can, but the walkie is so cool.
这可以发短♥信♥吗
Can you text on it?
谢谢外公
Thank your grandpa.
谢谢你 外公
Thanks, Grandpa.
我们只想你们两个知道 无论何时
We just want you both to know that your grandparents
只要你们需要 外公外婆都会在这里
are gonna be here whenever you need us.
需要拥抱和饼干找我
Hugs and cookies...
要钱找他
money.
不如我用这些钱
Why don't I use some of that money
带你们出去吃晚餐
to take you all out to dinner.
罗斯科 你喜欢披萨吗
Roscoe, you like pizza?
我爱披萨
I love pizza.
好的 去穿鞋子
All right, go put your shoes on.
希望你别介意 我有安排了
If you don't mind, I have other plans.
别这样 维奥莉特
Oh, come on, Violet.
这可是一件大事
This is kind of a big deal.
你不能腾出几小时吗
Can't you spare a couple hours?
他以后就住在20英尺以外
He's gonna live, like, 20 feet away.
我改天晚上再和他一起吃披萨就行了
Why can't I have pizza with him another night?
你也看到了 咱家净出臭脾气的小贱♥人♥
As you can see, ornery bitch runs in the family.
"臭脾气的小贱♥人♥"是家庭徽章图案
It's actually on our crest.
哇 瞧瞧
Wow, look at this!
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
喜欢
I do.
太好了 因为我已经尽力
Oh, good, 'cause I really tried to make it
按你的喜好布置了 但是更漂亮
how you like it but, you know, nice.
我非常喜欢
I love it.
我已经把你所有的衣服收拾好了
And I put all your clothes away,
除了那些难看的 我已经捐了
except for the ugly stuff, which I donated.
你做得太棒了
You did great.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你的信♥用♥卡♥
Oh, here's your credit card.
对它温柔点 我可是狠狠蹂躏过它
Be gentle with it; I rode it pretty hard.
你留着吧
Why don't you keep it.
真的吗
Seriously?
是 我想你留着
Yeah, I want you to have it.
我爱你
I love you.
阿尔文 我不需要你的卡来证明你爱我
Alvin, I don't need your card to prove you love me.
我已经记住了卡♥号♥♥
I already memorized the number.
跟我来
Come with me.
你说了算 54716♥4♥0
Whatever you say, 54716♥4♥0...
罗斯科呼叫外公
Roscoe-one for Grandpa.
快回答 外公
Come in, Grandpa.
很快就没新鲜劲儿了
This is gonna get old real quick.
外公呼叫罗斯科
Grandpa-one for Roscoe.
请讲 罗斯科
Go ahead, Roscoe.
你在做什么
What you doing?
我准备睡觉了 小家伙
I... was actually about to go to sleep, buddy.
七点就睡吗
7:00?
对老人家来说这是午夜了
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表