剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
No.
等等 让我看看
Wait, let me take a look.
还真是
Wow, we are.
那边那个女人在织毛衣
That woman over there is knitting.
-天啊 -我好沮丧
- Oh, God. - I am so depressed.
不行 一张票要两百块呢
No, no, no-- 200 bucks a ticket.
谁也不许沮丧
No one's depressed.
而且 这里也有年轻人
Besides, there are young people here.
瞧瞧舞台前面的人们
Look at the guys at the front of the stage.
那是保安
That's security.
真的吗 这里有谁会冲上舞台啊
Really? Who here's gonna rush that stage?
也许他们是去接摔倒的乐队成员的
Maybe they're there to catch the band if they fall.
你想来一口吗
You want a hit?
不行 我戒毒
Can't. Sober.
我必须抽 癌症
Have to. Cancer.
-你没事吧 -我想是吧
- You okay? - Yeah. I guess.
我什么都没做错
Why do I feel like I've done something wrong
为什么感觉像是做了错事
when I haven't done anything wrong?
我做了错事吗
Have I done something wrong?
没什么 算了吧
No, forget it.
邦妮 大家都会变老
Bonnie, everyone gets old.
你也看到史蒂文·泰勒了 他老得跟葡萄干似的
You saw Steven Tyler. Dude looks like a raisin.
不仅仅是因为变老 而是...
It's not just about growing old. It's that...
我们没能一起变老
we didn't get to do it together.
我们失去了好多年
We lost so many years.
好吧 这样如何
Okay. How 'bout this?
我们别管我们没有的
We forget about what we don't have
专注于我们拥有的
and we focus on what we do have.
我们拥有什么
What do we have?
未来
The future.
我想跟你共度余生
I'd like to spend the rest of my life with you.
-你愿意吗 -是啊
- You would? - I would.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我们去后座 然后看看会发生什么 你觉得如何
Now what do you say we hop in the backseat and see what happens?
真的吗
Really?
你想感觉年轻 就必须表现得年轻
You want to feel young, you got to act young.
-我们来吧 好的 -是吗
- Let's do it. Yeah. Okay. - Yeah?
好了 开始了
All right. Here we go.
-知道吗 -嗯
- You know what? - Yeah.
-开车门下去吧 -谢谢
- Let's just use the doors. - Thank you.
晚上好 警官
Oh. Evening, Officer.
里面怎么回事
What's going on in here?
看起来是什么样啊
What's it look like?
我们刚参加完音乐会 感觉有点浪漫
We just came from a concert; feeling a little romantic.
真的吗 不觉得你干这事有点老吗
Really? Don't you think you're a little old for this?
你说谁老呢
Who you calling old?
没事 邦妮
It's fine, Bonnie.
谢谢 警官 我们就走
Thanks, Officer. We'll be on our way.
真是混♥蛋♥
What a douche!
你说什么
Excuse me?
你听到了
You heard me.
再说一个字 我就用手铐了
One more word and the cuffs come out.
这样好多了
That's better.
字
Word!
天啊 你要告我吗
Oh, God, are you suing me?
不
No.
听着 我想过了
Now, listen, I gave it some thought,
我决定我不需要你相信我
and I decided that I don't need you to believe in me.
我就相信自己
I believe in me.
我的确相信你
I do believe in you.
不 你只是为了跟我上♥床♥
No, you just want to get in my pants.
不是"只是" 是"除了"
Not "Just"-- "In addition to."
好吧 随便啦
Yeah. Whatever.
接下来要这样
Now here's how it's gonna go:
我要回来为你工作
I am coming back to work for you,
我要努力学习
and I am gonna learn my ass off.
你不许碰我
And you are gonna leave said ass alone.
我感觉我得再说一件事 所以
And... I feel like I need to say one more thing, so...
那幅画令人相当不安
that painting is very disturbing!
你说完了吗
Are you done?
是的
Um... yes.
我的话讲完了
I rest my case.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
这种事不会再次发生了
It won't happen again.
很好
Good.
告诉你一声
And just so you know,
我给裸体裸体裸体的律师打了电♥话♥
I called the lawyer for Nudes Nudes Nudes,
阐述了你的观点
and I laid out your argument.
-是吗 -是啊
- You did? - Yeah.
他们想要和解
And they want to settle.
他们要给罗克西一万二的欠付工资
They're gonna give Roxy 12 grand in back pay,
她可能直接用这笔钱买♥♥毒品
which will probably go straight up her nose,
但事实是 我们胜诉了
but the fact is we won.
我们
"We"?
是啊 你和我 我们是一支团队
Yeah. You and me. We're a team.
我是说 只有一个人有工资
I mean, only one of us gets paid,
因为你是个独♥立♥承包人 但是
seeing as you're an independent contractor, but...
我不在乎 太棒了
I don't care! That's great!
我们的第一起案子胜诉了
We won our first case!
天啊 我好想抱你
God, I want to hug you,
但我害怕你会误会
but I'm afraid you'll take it the wrong way.
没事 我能应付
It's okay. I can handle it.
不 没法应付
Nope, can't handle it.
等等
Uh, hang on.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
你说你在监狱是什么意思
What do you mean you're in jail?
你们为什么不开房♥
Why didn't you get a motel room?
好吧好吧 我这就过去
All right, all right, all right, I'm on my way.
穿上衣服
Put some clothes on.
第二件案子来了
We got our second case.
我给我们节省点时间 她有罪
And I'll save us some time-- she's guilty.
我对你俩好失望
I am so disappointed in the two of you.
我是说 你们在想些什么呢
I mean, what were you thinking?
是他停的车
He's the one who parked the car.
是她跟警♥察♥顶嘴的
She's the one that mouthed off to the cop...
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
我在做两份工作
I am working two jobs
我得放下一切 来给你俩保释吗
and I have to drop everything to come bail you out of jail?
我该把你们留在那里
I should've left you there,
好让你们反省一下自己的所作所为
so you could think about what you did.
现在感觉年轻了吗
Feel young now?
是啊 感觉很棒
Yeah, this is pretty awesome.
现在你俩亲起来了吗
So now you're kissing?
我得分开你俩吗
Do I need to separate you two?
妈妈 过来跟我坐一起
Mom, come sit up here with me.
快点
Now!
别逼我停车
Don't make me pull this car over!
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表