剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
《极品老妈》前情提要
Previously on Mom...
我找到了一份工作
I got a job.
为了钱吗
For money?
更好
Even better.
他们付你钥匙作为酬劳吗
They're paying you in keys?
不是 我在管理一栋公♥寓♥大楼
No, I'm managing an apartment building.
他们付我一栋免费公♥寓♥作为酬劳
They're paying me with a free apartment.
我们有家了
We have a home.
妈妈
Oh, Mom!
太棒了
That's incredible!
我知道
I know!
等等
Wait, wait.
你知道怎么管理公♥寓♥大楼吗
Do you know how to manage an apartment building?
不知道
I do not.
我在想着以后
You know, I'm thinking somewhere down the road,
我们买♥♥一个不错的可折叠沙发 放在客厅
we buy a nice fold-out couch for the living room.
你会舒服很多的
You'll be a lot more comfortable.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我还以为是你睡在沙发上
I thought you were sleeping on the couch.
你真可爱
Oh, you're adorable.
我找到的公♥寓♥ 我睡主卧
I found the apartment. I get the master.
-是啊 但是 -我拯救了我们
- Yeah, but... - I saved us.
我知道 只是...
I know, it's just...
你先让我们流落街头的
After you put us out on the street.
-是的 但是我 -但是什么
- Yeah, but I... - But what?
但我不想睡在沙发上
But I don't want to sleep on the couch.
你想跟罗斯科换吗
You want to swap with Roscoe?
不要 那是个橱柜
No. That's a closet.
我不知道我们还有什么选择
Well, I don't know what choice we have.
我们肯定不能睡在同一张床上
We certainly can't sleep in the same bed together.
为什么不呢
Why not?
我很小只
I'm tiny.
如果有男人来找我们中的一个 那怎么办
What happens when one of us has a gentleman caller?
好吧 布兰奇·杜波依斯
Well, Blanche Dubois,
《欲望街车》中的角色 堕落女性
那时候我们中的一个可以睡在沙发上
one of us can sleep on the couch then.
我想行吧
I guess that can work.
我们需要某种信♥号♥♥
We will need some kind of signal.
你是说像是在门口挂只袜子吗
You mean like a sock on the door?
对 但是更经典
Yeah, but classier.
戴着大礼帽的袜子吗
A sock wearing a top hat?
啤酒罩怎么样
How about this beer cozy?
好 我觉得行
Yeah, I guess that'll work.
是啊 它像是在跟门把手做♥爱♥一样
Yeah. It's like it's having sex with the doorknob.
极品老妈 第二季第五集
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
你在干什么
What you doing?
我在YouTube上找
I'm trying to figure out how to fix
如何修理投币洗衣机的视频
a coin-operated washing machine on YouTube.
找到了吗
Any luck?
没有 但是瞧瞧
No, but look.
一只吹口琴的猴子
A monkey playing harmonica.
天啊
Holy mackerel!
他在吹布鲁斯音乐呢
He's actually playing the blues.
是啊 显然他了解悲伤
Yeah, he's obviously known sadness.
我去开
I'll get it.
谁伤害了你 小猴子
Who hurt you, little monkey?
罗斯科 你♥爸♥来了
Roscoe, your dad's here!
快点
Get a move on!
这地方不错啊
Hey! Nice place.
谢谢
Thanks.
瞧瞧你人模狗样的
Look at you all cleaned up.
开庭日吗
Court date?
周六不开庭
There's no court on Saturday.
你知道的
You know that.
进来吧
Come on in.
你怎么
So... what's with the...
搞了个新发型 穿上了西装
new haircut and big boy clothes?
坎迪斯给我买♥♥的
Well, uh, Candace bought me this stuff.
真不错
Very nice.
坎迪斯是什么
What's a "Candace"?
我跟她住在一起呢
She's a girl I'm living with.
你跟别人同居吗
You're living with somebody?
为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你之前无家可归
Well, you were kind of homeless for a while,
我不想让你认为我是在炫耀
and I didn't want you to think I was showing off.
太棒了
That's amazing.
真不错
Good for you.
还有更好的呢 她给我安排了一份工作
Gets better! She got me this sweet gig
在她爸爸的汽车店里卖♥♥♥车♥
selling cars at her dad's dealership.
等等 你找到了一份合法的工作吗
Hang on. You have a legitimate job?
是啊 汽车很容易卖♥♥ 因为是韩国产的
Yeah, the cars are easy to sell, too, 'cause they're from Korea,
你也知道对吧 韩国就是新日本
which I'm sure you know is the new Japan.
你的大♥麻♥生意呢
What about your pot business?
这个嘛
Ah, well...
坎迪斯决定了我不想继续做下去了
Candace decided I didn't want to do that anymore.
但是这没关系 因为我喜欢卖♥♥♥车♥
But it's cool 'cause I love selling cars.
他们还在说送我去首尔
They're even talking about sending me to Seoul
进行管理培训呢
for a management program.
-汉城 -对啊
- Seoul? - Yeah.
我觉得是在韩国
I think it's in Korea.
听听这个
Oh, check this out.
朝鲜泡菜
Kimchi.
什么意思
What's it mean?
"朝鲜泡菜" 别人告诉我提起这个词的频率
"Pickled cabbage." I'm told it comes up
比你想象中的要高
more often than you'd think.
爸爸 想看看我的新房♥间吗
Hey, Dad! Want to see my new room?
不不 你可以晚点再给他看
No, no. You can show him later.
你们出去吧
You guys get out of here.
玩得开心
Go have fun.
好
Okay.
巴克斯特 等等
Baxter, wait.
这个女人 坎迪斯 如果她要跟罗斯科接触
This woman, Candace, if she's gonna be around Roscoe,
我觉得我该跟她见面
I think I should meet her.
当然啦 我会安排的
Of course. I'll set it up.
同时
In the meantime,
这是我们新款掀背车的小册子
this is a brochure for our new hatchback.
很适合载孩子
It's perfect for hauling kids,
载杂物和载驴子[开溜]
hauling groceries and hauling ass.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我可买♥♥不起
But my ass can't afford it.
拜托 这是零首♥付♥
Come on, zero down.
12个月都不用付钱
No payments for 12 months.
就像你12个月都没付子女抚养费啊
Kind of like you and child support.
好吧 拜拜
Okay, bye!
他怎么了
What happened to him?
显然 他有了个新女友
Apparently, he has a new girlfriend,
新家和新工作
a new home and a new job.
太棒了
Fantastic.
-是啊 我为他感到高兴 -你听起来可不高兴
- Yeah, I'm happy for him. - You don't sound happy.
老娘高兴
Well, I am!
再跟我说一次你怎么施计弄到这份工作的
Tell me again how you finagled your way into this job.
我可没施计 我直接撒谎了
There was no finagling. Just a straight-out lie.
你告诉他们你是勤杂工吗
So, you told them you were a handyman?
我告诉他们我是飞机维修工
Told them I was an aircraft mechanic.
这对普兰科特中尉而言是屈尊
This was a step down for First Lieutenant Plunkett.
你记得我们破产了 你骗到了
Do you remember when we were broke and you conned your way
在天主教高中当老师的工作吗
into teaching at that Catholic high school?
是啊 我只需要万圣节戏服
Oh, yeah. All I needed was a Halloween costume
以及乐意用尺子打小孩
and a willingness to hit kids with a ruler.
你怎么打算的
So what's the plan?
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表