剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
邦妮 在美林证券公♥司♥做了22年
So, Bonnie, 22 years at Merrill Lynch.
你为什么离开纽约
Why'd you leave New York?
我能跟你说真心话吗 露安
Can I confide in you, Louanne?
当然啦
Of course.
我回来是为了照顾我女儿
I came back to take care of my daughter.
她是精神病患者
She's... mentally ill.
天啊 真抱歉
Oh, dear, I'm sorry.
是啊 挺艰难的
Yeah, it's been pretty difficult.
说真的 我以为我要退休了
Honestly, I thought I was gonna retire,
但我得继续工作 为了给她付护理费
but I need to go back to work in order to pay for her care.
当然啦
Sure, sure.
我是说 如果没有全天无休的护理
I mean, if she doesn't have 24-7 nursing,
她就一次又一次扯掉头盔
she just tears off her helmet
撞到墙上
and runs into the wall over and over.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我很乐意请到
Well, uh, I would love to have someone
你这种资历的人来我们公♥司♥工作
with your background come and work with us.
谢谢你 露安
Thank you, Louanne.
谢谢你照顾我 爸爸
Thanks for looking out for me, Papa.
显然 我们不是美林那样的大公♥司♥
Now, obviously, we're not a big firm like Merrill,
所以你的基本工资
so we couldn't pay you a base salary
肯定跟过去有天壤之别
anywhere near what you're used to.
我理解
I understand.
你觉得是多少
What are you thinking?
最高价格就是一年八万五美金了
Well, we couldn't go any higher than $85,000 a year.
我不会撒谎 那可降低了不少
I'm not gonna lie, that's quite a drop.
但我们有很棒的奖金福利
But we have a great bonus package.
天啊 很抱歉
Gosh, I'm sorry.
我不想浪费你的时间
I-I don't want to waste your time.
不 等等
No, wait, wait, wait.
如果加到十万美金呢
Uh, what if we were to, uh, go up to $100,000?
天啊
Oh, boy.
你真的是在压榨我 露安
You're really squeezing me here, Louanne.
好吧 我答应
All right, let's do this.
太棒了
That is great.
我刚意识到
Huh, you know, I just realized
如果你90年代在美林的话
that if you were at Merrill back in the '90s,
你一定认识菲尔·爱尔德里奇
then you had to know Phil Eldridge.
菲尔·爱尔德里奇
Phil Eldridge?
当然啦
Of course!
谁不认识菲尔·爱尔德里奇啊
Who didn't know Phil Eldridge?
猜猜谁是证券部的头儿
Guess who's running our bond department?
菲尔·爱尔德里奇吗
Phil Eldridge?
你待在这里 他就在走廊对面
You just stay here. He's right across the hall.
我这就去找他
I'm gonna go get him.
-好棒哦 -好棒哦
- Yay. - Yay.
菲尔 你绝对猜不到我的办公室里有谁
Phil, you will never guess who is in my office.
邦妮·普兰科特
Bonnie Plunkett.
谁啊
Who?
这是小格温妮丝的房♥间
This is little Gwyneth's room.
抱歉有点乱
Excuse the mess.
还在装♥修♥呢
It's still a work in progress.
我小时候睡在购物车里
When I was a baby, I slept in the shopping cart.
她在这里
And here she is.
她好可爱
She's beautiful.
她看起来好开心
She looks really happy.
是啊
Yeah.
我不想吹嘘
I don't want to brag,
但是医生说她的便便很完美
but, uh, the doctor says she has perfect poos.
-是... -别说了
- I-I-It... - No.
你想抱抱她吗
Do you want to hold her?
不用了 没关系
No, that's okay.
我能抱吗
Can I?
当然啦
Sure.
你好啊 格温妮丝
Hi, Gwyneth.
你好
Oh, hi.
你真是个快乐的宝宝
Aren't you a happy baby?
我临时通知的你们 多谢你们还让我们来探望
Thank you so much for letting us come visit on such short notice.
不客气
Anytime.
抱歉 给
Sorry, here.
怎么了
What's going on?
没什么 她很好
Nothing, she's great.
一切都很好
Everything's great.
那是件好事 对吧
And that's a good thing, right?
是啊
Yeah.
只是我现在没借口了
I just don't have any excuses now.
你说些什么呢
What are you talking about?
我送走了她 好让她过上很棒的生活
I gave her up so that she could have this great life.
她过上了
And she does.
好让我自己也有很棒的生活
And so that I could have a great life, too.
你可以的
And you can.
但如果我不行呢
But what if I can't?
如果我失败了呢
What if I fail?
我是说 如果我留下了她
I mean, at least if I kept her,
至少我能成为像你这样的悲惨的单身妈妈
I could have been this miserable single mom like you,
大家都会为我觉得难受
and everyone would feel sorry for me.
但现在我得做点正事了
But now I'm actually gonna have to do something.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
你会明白的
You'll see.
做好准备 苏珊
Buckle up, Suzanne.
你手里的宝宝以后可能也这样
This is what you've got to look forward to.
帕尔默和瑞安
商业建筑师
就算你们相信我 我也不想在这里工作
I wouldn't work here even if you did believe me!
我不明白
I don't get it.
我做错什么了
What am I doing wrong?
上帝啊 帮帮我吧
Come on, God, help me out here.
给我一个征兆[标志]吧
Give me a sign.
招聘大楼管♥理♥员♥
入内咨♥询♥
好吧 一个标志
Oh. Okay. A sign.
大楼管♥理♥员♥ 大楼管♥理♥员♥
Building manager, building manager.
我觉得我包里有这种简历
I think I've got a resume in here for that somewhere.
去吃呕吐物吧
Go eat vomit.
真好 你回家了
Oh, good, you're home.
是啊 我回家了
Yep. I'm home.
我有好消息
I have good news.
你找到我的亲妈了吗
You found my real mom?
是啊 她不想见你
Yes, she doesn't want to see you.
我找到了一份工作
I got a job.
为了钱吗
For money?
更好
Even better.
他们付你钥匙作为酬劳吗
They're paying you in keys?
不是 我在管理一栋公♥寓♥大楼
No, I'm managing an apartment building.
他们付我一栋免费公♥寓♥作为酬劳
They're paying me with a free apartment.
我们有家了
We have a home.
别逗我
Don't mess with me.
对天发誓
Honest to God.
妈妈
Oh, Mom!
-太棒了 -我知道
- That's incredible! - I know!
等等
Wait, wait.
你知道怎么管理公♥寓♥大楼吗
Do you know how to manage an apartment building?
不知道
I do not.
没关系 我们再跳吧
That's okay! Let's jump again!
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表