剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
在亲热啊
Ooh, make-out session.
加油啊 妹子
You go, girl.
吃那张脸
Eat that face.
你在看什么呢
What are you looking at?
这姑娘在咀嚼这男人
This girl is chewing this guy up.
她把她的舌头伸进了他的...
She's got her tongue down his...
怎么了
What?
是你女儿
It's your daughter.
没事
It's fine.
她之前的孕妇装我都留着呢
I kept all her old maternity clothes.
等等
Hang on.
又怎么了
Now what?
那不是她男朋友
That's not her boyfriend.
不 那绝对不是卢克
No, that is definitely not Luke.
她居然背着他偷♥情♥ 我真是难以置信
I can't believe she'd cheat on him.
有什么不敢相信的
What's not to believe?
他很贴心 忠诚 他爱她
He's sweet, he's loyal, he loves her.
你说得对 是他自找的
You're right, he's asking for it.
天啊
Oh, God.
又怎么了
Now what?
1F的变♥态♥也在看他们
The old perv in 1F is watching them, too.
穿上裤子
Hey, put some pants on!
别那样
Stop that!
没搞错吧 凌晨三点
Really? 3:00 A.M.?
我的手♥机♥是3:14
I have 3:14.
-你让我来说行吗 -好
- Will you let me do this? - Yeah.
没搞错吧 凌晨3:14
Really? 3:14?
没搞错吧 想当个妈妈
Really? Trying to be a mom?
-你喝酒了吗 -我才懒得理你
- Have you been drinking? - I'm not doing this.
我们看见你在外面和一个男的在一起
We saw you outside with that guy.
随便啦
Oh, whatever.
你为什么要背着卢克偷♥情♥
Why are you cheating on Luke?
晚安
Good night.
你为什么穿得像个廉价的妓♥女♥
And why are you dressed like a cheap hooker?
是啊 下次你想借我的衣服 先要问我
Yeah, next time you want to borrow my clothes, ask first!
极品老妈 第二季第八集
天啊
Oh, God.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你知道大家都在抱怨瓦林斯基太太公♥寓♥里
You know that weird smell from Mrs. Valinski's apartment
传来的诡异气味吗
that everyone's been complaining about?
知道
Yeah.
就是瓦林斯基太太的味道
It's Mrs. Valinski.
天啊 不
Oh, God, no.
是啊 她的尸体一定在房♥里放了几天时间
Yeah. She must've been there for a couple of days.
她看起来像是穿着睡衣的豆袋椅
She looked like a beanbag chair in a nightgown.
太悲哀了
That's so sad.
你想知道什么叫悲哀吗
You want to know sad?
她的珠宝
All her jewelry--
都是假的
fake.
-不是吧你 -假的我♥干♥嘛要拿
- You didn't. - Why would I?
可能是警♥察♥
That's probably the cops.
真好
Nice.
警♥察♥在敲门 我们没犯法
Cops at the door, and it's not about us.
卢克 好啊
Oh. Luke. Hi.
维奥莉特在吗
Is, uh, Violet here?
她还在睡觉 我能捎句话吗
She's still sleeping. Can I give her a message?
好 我只是很担心她
Uh, yeah. I was just worried about her.
我这几天一直在给她发短♥信♥
I've been texting her for a couple days now,
她不回我
and she doesn't answer.
是吗
Is that so?
发生了什么我该了解的事吗
Is something going on that I should know about?
是的 维奥莉特生病了
Yes. Violet is sick.
病得很重
Very sick.
尸体在哪里
Where's the body?
-天啊 -不不
- Oh, my God! - Oh, no, no.
病得没那么重 楼上
No, not that sick. Upstairs.
门开着 一路闻着过去吧
The door's open. Follow your nose.
她只是有胃虫
She just got a stomach bug.
吐得天昏地暗的
Puking her guts out.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
卢克过来找维奥莉特
Oh, Luke just came by to see Violet,
我跟他说 她没有回他电♥话♥的原因
and I told him the reason she hasn't been calling him back
是因为她病了
is 'cause she's sick.
对啊
Oh, right.
糟糕的头伤风
Nasty head cold.
一开始是
At first.
然后就演变成了
And then it morphed into the stomach bug
我刚跟卢克说的胃虫
I just told Luke about.
是啊 就是在不断演变
Yeah, yeah, it's that morphin' thing that's going around.
这是演变季
It's morphin' season.
我能做点什么吗
Well, can I do anything?
给她熬点汤
Uh, get her some soup?
你真是太好了
Oh, you are just the sweetest.
是啊 你得别这样了
Yeah, you gotta quit that.
给 想帮忙吗
Here, you want to help?
去商店里
Go to the store,
买♥♥半打空气清新剂
get a half dozen cans of air freshener
和几块巧克力棒
and a couple of chocolate bars.
巧克力棒
Chocolate bars?
死人让我想吃甜食
Dead people tweak my sweet tooth.
去吧
Go.
头伤风
Head cold?
我跟你说了多少次
How many times have I told you?
已经有人说了谎的时候
When there is a lie already in motion,
你得总是跟着前一个人说
always follow the leader.
不要擅自添加新信息
Never add new information.
没人比我对我自己更失望了
No one is more disappointed in me than me.
起床
Get up.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
快起
Now!
你什么毛病啊
What is your problem?
我刚得和你男朋友撒谎
I just had to lie to your boyfriend.
她表现得很烂
And she did a really bad job.
告诉你一声
Just so you know,
你昨晚生病在家里休息
you were home sick last night.
你得了胃虫 然后演变成了头伤风
you had a stomach bug that morphed into a head cold.
头伤风演变成了胃虫
Head cold into a stomach bug.
你现在表现得还是很烂
You're still doing a bad job.
抱歉 我有点生疏了
Sorry. I'm a little rusty.
会有好转的 这就跟偷单车一样
You'll get it back. It's like stealing a bike.
我没让你们撒谎
I didn't ask you to lie.
不 是你强迫的我们
No, you forced us to.
出于我不明白的原因
For reasons I don't understand,
那孩子爱你
that kid loves you.
她很容易搞上手 有什么难理解的
She was an easy lay. What's hard to understand?
不仅仅是卢克
And it's not just Luke.
你对大家都不好
You've been treating everyone like crap.
你在撒谎 喝酒 整晚不回家
You've been lying, drinking, staying out all night...
少烦我 我刚送走一个孩子
Get off my back. I just gave up a baby.
少来这套
Oh, give me a break.
你什么事都是这借口
That's your excuse for everything.
有天你没法洗盘子
The other day, you couldn't do the dishes
因为你"刚送走一个孩子"
'cause you "Just gave up a baby."
你俩根本不能理解...
You two could never understand what...
理解你经历的事情
Understand what you've been going through.
你就跟张破唱片一样
You sound like a broken record.
虽然说你不知道什么是唱片
Not that you know what a record is.
我不想跟你们聊这事
I don't want to talk about this with you.
好吧 但你得找人谈谈
Fine. But you have to talk with someone.
你去看心理医生吧
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表