剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Watch the movie-- he was charming.
我在脸书网上查了玛乔丽介绍的这个人
Yeah, well, I checked out Marjorie's guy on Facebook,
他不仅长得帅
and he happens to be good-looking
而且是个成功的牙医
and a very successful dentist.
牙医
A dentist? Huh. Hmm.
没错
Yep.
拜托 试试吧
Oh, come on, give it a try!
你需要出门去开心一下
You need to get out there and have some fun.
谁知道呢 也许你们会一拍即合
Who knows? Maybe you two will hit it off
他会填补你的"空洞"
and he'll fill your cavity.
你的"空洞"
Your cavity.
明白吗
Get it?
"钻"一下
Do a little drillin'?
我去和罗斯科一起吃
I'm gonna go eat with Roscoe.
我一周都在这里
I'll be here all week!
记得给服务员小费哦
Tip your waitress!
相声演员在说出双关语后经常说的一句老式笑话
我妻子去世后
So, after my wife died,
我就想去旅行
I thought I'd travel a little bit.
坐邮轮去阿♥拉♥斯加
Took a cruise up to Alaska.
不错
Nice.
走在冰川上
Walked on a glacier.
看到了鲸群
Saw a pod of whales.
见到了因纽特人
Met some Inuits.
他们是当地的印第安部落
They're one of the local Indian tribes.
别和奥纽特人搞混了
Not to be confused with the Out-u-its.
什么
Sorry?
邮轮上的相声演员讲的
A joke that the cruise comedian did.
我想我讲得不对
I don't think I told it right.
你还好吗
You all right?
没事 只是里面有一颗
Yeah, yeah, I just have this...
敏感的牙齿
sensitive tooth back here.
我得记住用另一边牙齿嚼
I gotta remember to chew on the other side.
因纽特人 继续
So... the Inuits. Go on.
不如我们去我的诊所
Why don't we go back to my office,
让我看一下
let me take a look?
我不想麻烦你
I don't want to impose.
我就吃土豆泥好了
Think I'll stick with the mashed potatoes.
别傻了 我坚持
Don't be silly. I insist.
你真是好人 但是
Oh... you're very sweet, but...
说实话 我非常害怕牙医
to be totally honest, I'm terrified of dentists.
我的忍♥痛程度非常差劲
I have no tolerance for pain.
我保证你一点感觉也没有
I promise you won't feel a thing.
我给你吸笑气
I'll give you a little nitrous oxide.
我们走
Let's go.
你母亲在哪里
Where's your mother?
晚上出去了 什么事
Out for the evening. Why?
她偷了三片我家猫的镇定剂
She stole three of my cat's tranquilizers.
什么
What?
这不可能
That's impossible.
我刚续了处方药
I just refilled his prescription.
我知道有多少片
I know exactly how many were in here.
也许你家猫磕药
Maybe your cat has a drug problem.
你觉得好笑吗
So this is funny to you?
有一点
A little.
猫吃镇定剂
I mean, a cat on tranquilizers...
某种程度上 一个枕头就有这效果了
at some point, isn't that just a pillow?
你和你妈一样差劲
You're just as bad as she is.
我会帮你家猫在戒瘾互助会上占个座位
I'll save a seat for your cat at my AA meeting!
我叫猫咪 我是酒瘾者
My name is Mittens and I'm an alcoholic.
你妻子是怎么死的
So how'd your wife die?
突发心脏病
Massive heart attack.
我的此生挚爱也是这样过世的
The love of my life died the same way.
我好爱他
Oh, I loved him so much.
我也爱她
I loved her, too.
我一个朋友得了癌症
My friend has cancer.
我15年没跟我女儿说话了
I haven't spoken to my daughter in 15 years.
怎么了
What? What?
奥纽特人
Out-u-its.
你的约会怎么样
Hey, how was your date?
不错
Not bad.
都12点半了
It's 12:30.
我猜象人裤子里有象鼻吧
I'm guessing the Elephant Man had a trunk in his pants.
没发生什么事 但他很好
Nothing happened, and he was very nice.
细节 细节
Details, details.
没什么可说的
Not much to tell, really.
他是个鳏夫 所以我们聊了很多失去所爱之人的事
He's a widower, so we talked a lot about losing loved ones.
听起来很沮丧
Sounds depressing.
我们实际上找到了大笑的方法
We actually found a way to laugh about it.
给 免费牙刷
Here, free toothbrushes.
真好
Oh, good.
现在我可以不用你的了
Now I can stop using yours.
什么
What?
你听到了
You heard me.
你是有计划再跟他见面
So did you make plans to see him again,
还是他给你寄明信片啊
or is he just gonna send you a postcard?
晚安
Good night.
提醒一下
Hey, um, just a heads-up.
贝弗莉·塔伦蒂诺来了
Beverly Torantino dropped by.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
她很生气
She was pretty upset.
气什么
About?
她有个疯狂的想法
She has this crazy idea
觉得你偷了她家猫的镇定剂
that you stole some of her cat's tranquilizers.
她的猫还有镇定剂吗
Her cat has tranquilizers?
真古怪
That's weird.
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
说你没拿怎么样
How about you say you didn't take 'em?
等等 你实际上是在问我
Wait, you're actually asking me
我是不是偷了加菲猫的镇定剂
if I snagged downers from Garfield?
公平地说
Well, to be fair,
你以前也偷过别人的药
you are not unfamiliar with taking other people's drugs.
是啊 关键字是人
Yeah, keyword, people.
而且那是很久以前的事了 那是做生意
And that was a long time ago, and it was business.
你知道做单亲妈妈有多难
You know how hard it is to be a single mom.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
别说了 别说了
Stop. Just stop.
你居然觉得我能做出那种事
I am so hurt that you would actually believe
我好受伤啊
I'd be capable of doing something like that.
对不起 只是你最近表现得...
I'm sorry, it's just-- you've been acting...
我最近表现得怎么了
What? I've been acting what?
我不知道 古怪
I don't know, squirrelly.
我古怪吗
Oh, I'm squirrelly?
咱俩是谁输光了房♥租啊
Which one of us gambled away the rent?
咱俩是谁跟老板上♥床♥了啊
Which one of us shacked up with her boss?
咱俩是谁坐在这里
Which one of us is sitting here
紧张地往嘴里塞坚果啊
nervously filling her cheeks with nuts?
别把话题转移到我身上
Don't turn this around on me.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
You know what the worst part is?
我整晚都在炫耀我了不起的女儿
I spent the whole night bragging about my extraordinary daughter
我们的关系缓和了不少
and how much our relationship had healed.
多谢你让我成了个骗子
Thanks for making me a liar.
妈妈 对不起
Mom, please, I'm sorry.
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
猫的镇定剂 难以置信
Cat tranquilizers, unbelievable.
我说了我很抱歉
I said I was sorry!
我相信你
I believe you!
忘拿包包了
Forgot my purse.
给你
Here you go.
怎么了
What?
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表