剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
真的吗
Really?
这里的每一个人都是完美的
Everyone here is perfect?
我得提醒你们 我有
Do I need to remind you that I have
你们所有人公♥寓♥的钥匙吗
the keys to all your apartments?
没错
That's right.
我可以进你们的家
I have access to all your homes.
发现你们的秘密
And all your secrets.
你去哪儿啊 威尔克森先生
Where you going, Mr. Wilkerson?
穿裙子去吗
To put on a dress?
我猜他不会签你的请♥愿♥书了
I guess he won't be signing your little petition.
还有谁想赶我走
Who else wants to get rid of me?
肯定不是二楼住的年轻女士
Certainly not the young lady on the second floor
她的浴室里发生着一部网络剧
who has a web series that takes place in her shower.
或者住在角落里的安静害羞的小伙子
Or the quiet, shy fella in the corner apartment
喜欢跟温南瓜做♥爱♥
who likes to make love to a warm pumpkin.
明白我的意思了吗
You see where I'm going with this?
如果我走了
If I go down,
你们也都不好过
you all go down.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing!
真的吗
Oh, really?
我建议我们留下她
I say we keep her!
好了 会议结束
All right, meeting adjourned.
你怎么说 贝弗
What do you say, Bev?
不会不愉快吧
No hard feelings?
我想不会
Nah, I guess not.
来吧 我们抱抱
Come here, let's hug it out.
没人会发表你的诗歌♥的
No one will ever publish your poetry.
所有同事都恨我
Everyone at work hates me.
现在我也恨自己了
And now I hate me.
好吧 我会保证她收到的
Okay, I'll be sure she gets it.
这是2F的女士送来的
This one was from the lady in 2F.
跟其余的礼物放在一起
Just put with the others.
她不算是个淑女
She's not really a lady.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表