剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Nice?
那里有蜡烛 焚香
There's candles and incense
还有用过的除臭剂
and a half-used stick of deodorant.
那味道让我想起他
The smell reminds me of him.
我完全理解
I totally get it.
我把奶奶的睡衣放在衣柜里
I have one of my nana's nightgowns in my closet.
她什么时候去世的
When did she pass?
她没去世
Oh, she's not dead.
我们跑题了
Okay, we're losing the thread here.
她应对这次死亡的方式并不正常
She is not dealing with this death in a normal way.
什么是正常 克丽丝蒂
What's normal, Christy?
老天
Oh, for God's sakes.
哭泣 骂老天爷
You cry, you yell at God,
偷偷吃很多东西 然后继续生活
you do a lot of secret eating, and then you move on.
我得告诉你
Boy, I got to tell you,
偷偷吃东西可是非常危险的红色信♥号♥♥
Secret eating is a real red flag.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
奶奶的睡衣算是什么颜色的信♥号♥♥
What color flag is Nana's nightgown.
你也看到她发脾气的样子了
You see how she lashes out?
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing.
你们勾结在一起了
You two are in cahoots.
没事 宝贝 我们会让你得到治疗的
It's okay, baby. We're getting you some help.
我会给你电♥话♥号♥码
I'm gonna give you the number
那个人可以给你开药
of someone who can put you on medication.
你不明白
You don't get it!
发疯的不是我
I'm not the crazy one!
什么样的药
Hey, what kind of medication?
我得承认
You know, I got to admit,
我之前很怀疑那个心理医生
I was pretty dubious about that therapist,
但他挺专业的
but he really knows his stuff.
得了吧
Oh, please.
讲到一半他的牙齿固定器就从嘴里掉出来了
His retainer fell out halfway through the session.
你想你会试试
So, you think you're gonna try
他推荐的那位艺术治疗师吗
that art therapy he suggested?
我之前说过了 我再说一次
I said it before, I'll say it again.
有问题的不是我
I am not the one with the problem!
安静 画下你的感受 不要吼出来
Shh. Draw your feelings, don't shout them.
我没吼 这才是吼
I'm not shouting. This is shouting!
搞什么
What the hell?!
我想是爆胎了
I-I think you got a flat.
这下可好
Great.
瞧你做的好事
Way to go!
拜托告诉我你有备胎
Please tell me you have a spare.
当然有
Course I do.
在那里
It's right there.
谁会在没有备胎的情况下开车
Who drives around without a spare?
所有钱都拿去给孩子吃饱的人
People who blow all their money feeding their children.
你又吼了
You're shouting again.
终于来了
Finally.
怎么了
What?
那个拖车司机
The tow truck driver.
他怎么了
What about him?
你没看到吗 他长的和你♥爸♥一样
Don't you see it? He looks just like your father.
妈 这就像你那次吃了迷幻药
Oh, Mom, is this like when you took peyote
在玉米薄饼中看到上帝一样吗
and saw Jesus in a tortilla?
是你们的车爆胎了吗
Are you the folks with the flat?
-是的 -有备胎吗
- Yup. - You got a spare?
我要喂饱正在长身体的孩子
Hey look, I have a growing child who needs to eat,
大家别烦我了好吗
so everybody just back off.
别管她 她在接受心理治疗
Don't mind her. She's in therapy.
我要看会员卡
I need to see a membership card.
稍等
Hang on.
你好 我叫邦妮
Hi. Bonnie.
你好
Hello.
你是比尔
And you are... Bill.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
叫我邦妮
Call me Bonnie.
叫我比尔
Call me Bill.
我会的 比尔
I sure will, Bill.
要在有效期内对吗
Does it have to be valid?
-对 -我去贮物箱找找
- Yup. - Mm, let me look in the glove compartment.
你开拖车多久了
So how long you been driving a tow truck?
是说今晚还是一直以来
Tonight, or in general?
有拖车太太吗
Is there a Mrs. Tow Truck?
还没有
Not yet.
给你
Here you go.
我马上回来
All right. Be right back.
快点
Hurry.
你做什么
What are you doing?
你没看到我们之间疯狂的火花吗
Did you not see the crazy chemistry we had?
我看到了疯狂
I saw the crazy.
克丽丝蒂 车不是意外爆胎的
Christy, we didn't just break down by accident.
上天注定我要认识那个人
I was meant to meet that man.
够了
Okay, that's it.
轮胎一换好
Soon as the tire's changed,
我们就回心理医生那里
we are driving back to the therapist,
你告诉他拖车司机的事
and you are gonna tell him about the tow truck driver
你相信他是我去世的父亲
you're convinced is my dead father.
我没有说他是你去世的父亲
I never said he was your dead father.
这我就放心了
Well, that's reassuring.
但打扮一下就行了
But with a little work, he could be.
我想过了
You know, I've been thinking about it, and
我觉得你去约会是好事
I decided that it's a good thing that you're going on this date.
什么令你改变了想法
What changed your mind?
我有什么资格说
Who am I to say
那个拖车司机不适合你
that this tow truck driver isn't right for you?
我懂什么
I mean, what do I know?
我的专一对象是个喷头
I'm in an exclusive relationship with a shower head.
没那么专一
Not that exclusive.
你仔细想想
When you think about it,
那其实是美丽的邂逅呢
it's actually kind of a meet-cute.
我们爆胎了
We get a flat tire, and...
你遇到了一个男人
you meet the man
他长得像死在你两腿之间的男人
who looks like the man who died between your legs.
很高兴你那样想
I'm glad you feel that way.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
不过我不是那样想的
Except I don't.
这才是我的感受
This is how I feel!
这必须贴到冰箱上去
That is so going on the refrigerator.
好啊
Hello.
好啊 比尔 进来吧
Hi, Bill. Come on in.
这地方真不错
Fancy place.
你开玩笑是吧
You're kidding, right?
我为什么要拿这种事开玩笑
Why would I kid about something like that?
瞧瞧这些窗户
Look at all these windows.
我该告诉你 我妈妈不喝酒
I should tell you that my mom doesn't drink alcohol.
好吧
Okay.
我卡车里有一袋橘子
I got a bag of oranges in the truck.
我想我可以给她
I suppose I could give her that.
哪个姑娘不想要一袋橘子呢
What gal doesn't want a bag of oranges?
我也该告诉你 她刚失去了我父亲
I should also tell you that, uh, she just lost my dad.
真糟糕
Well, that's too bad.
是啊 但是你得知道
Yeah, it is. But, um, here's what you need to know:
她还是接受无能
She's still pretty raw about it.
所以这是个不喝酒的悲痛女人
Hmm. So I got a grieving woman who doesn't drink.
是啊
Yeah.
看来我的幽默感会派上用场了
Well, looks like my sense of humor's gonna come in handy.
你好 比尔
Hello, Bill.
你好
Hello.
这烈酒可不是给你的
Oh, the hooch ain't for you.
好吧
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表