剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
No. Move.
我不鼓励这种行为
Okay, I'm not rewarding this behavior.
找别的位子吧
Find another seat.
-算了 只是一张椅子 -不仅只是张椅子
- Come on, it's just a chair. - It's not just a chair!
是我的全部人生
It's my whole damn life!
我心爱的东西不断被夺走
Things I love keep getting taken away!
我的童年 我的家 我的毒品和酒
My childhood, my home, my drugs and alcohol,
现在是阿尔文
and now Alvin!
你听我说 老女人
So you listen to me, old woman!
我在沙地上划线为界[指划清界限]
I am drawing a line in the sand,
而沙地就是这张椅子
and the sand is that chair!
快给我挪屁♥股♥
Now move your ass!
谢谢
Thank you.
见鬼 现在我要去厕所了
Ah, damn it, now I have to go to the bathroom.
你还好吗
So, how you doing?
开始吧
Here we go.
再次感谢你愿意见我
Thanks again for seeing me.
你很善良
It's very kind of you.
是的
Yes, it is.
这是阿尔文吗
Is this Alvin?
是的
Yes.
我不知道他希望被火葬
I didn't know he wanted to be cremated.
他不想
He didn't.
我能为你做些什么
Now, what can I do for you?
首先
Well, first of all,
我要为我母亲的行为道歉
I want to apologize for my mom's behavior.
我想你这辈子都在为她道歉吧
Bet you've been doing that your whole life.
差不多吧
Pretty much, yeah.
但替她说一句
But in her defense...
怎样
Yeah...?
重点是
The point is...
对于阿尔文的死 她和你一样悲痛欲绝
...she's just as devastated as you are by Alvin's death.
你真的把我失去的和她失去的相提并论吗
Are you really comparing my loss to your mother's?
当然不是
No, of course not.
我不是来替她说话的
I'm not here for her,
我是为我的孩子而来的
I'm here for my kids.
我相信你知道阿尔文立了第二份遗嘱
I'm sure you know that Alvin wrote a second will.
他没签字也没存档 真是可惜 继续说
Which he never signed or filed, what a shame, go on.
是的
Right.
你不知道的是 他为我和我孩子
Um, what you may not know is, um, the money he set aside
准备的钱 真的可以改变我们的人生
for me and my kids would be a real life-changer.
你知道什么改变了我的人生吗
You know what was a real life-changer for me?
发现我丈夫有一个从未对我提及的女儿
Finding out my husband had a daughter he never told me about.
是的
Yeah.
的确很难受
That's got to be rough.
但看好的一面
But on the plus side,
我听说她是个不错的姑娘
I hear she's a great gal.
那么你做钢管舞♥女♥郎以及是酒鬼的事
So all that stuff about you being a pole dancer
都不是真的喽
and a drunk isn't true?
不再是了
Anymore.
你说的这些 我得考虑下
Well, you've given me a lot to think about.
我知道这是艰难的决定 所以你慢慢考虑
I understand this is difficult, so take all the time you need.
不
No.
是说你不需要很多时间考虑吗
No, you don't need a lot of time?
不 你一分钱都拿不到
No, you're not getting a penny.
我站起来了 你知道这是什么意思吗
I'm standing, do you know what that means?
好的
Okay, well...
我想也没什么可说了
I guess there's nothing left to say.
我自己出去
I'll let myself out.
如果我不是相当不错的姑娘
You know, if I wasn't such a great gal,
我会跟你说 你去死吧
I would tell you to go screw yourself.
但我要说的是
So instead I will say,
日安
"Good day."
她把他火葬了吗
She had him cremated?!
-是的 -那个记仇的贱♥人♥
- Yeah. - That vindictive bitch!
算了 妈 有什么区别呢
Come on, mom, what difference does it make?
我告诉你有什么区别
I'll tell you what difference it makes.
我永远不能去看望他了
Now I can never visit him.
如果有坟墓 我可以去看望他
If there was a grave, I could go visit.
知道吗
You know what?
你可以在心里看望他
You can visit him in your heart.
没这个地方
No such place.
拜托 你得放手
Please, you need to let this go.
我会放手 就在我...
Yeah, I'll let it go right after I...
知道吗 你别管
You know what? Never mind.
不 不
No, n-no! No!
我要管
I mind!
在你什么之后
Right after you what?
不重要
Not important!
你为什么穿鞋子
Why are you putting your shoes on?
帮我把这T恤拿去洗
Here, put this shirt in the laundry for me.
-妈 -永远别忘了 我爱你
- Mom... - Never forget, I love you.
你现在真的吓坏我了
Okay, you're really freaking me out now.
回头见
I'll see you later.
我并不觉得你现在打算放手了
This doesn't feel like you're letting it go.
我的睡衣在卫生间
Hey, my pajamas are in the bathroom,
也帮我扔进洗衣机好吗
will you toss those in, too?
对不起 除非你告诉我怎么回事
I'm sorry, but until you tell me what's going on,
否则我不让你出门
I am not letting you leave this house.
克丽丝蒂 醒醒
Christy, wake up.
好啊
Hiya.
你去了哪里
Where have you been?
纠正一个错误
Righting a wrong.
天啊
Oh, God.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
罗琳可能拿到了钱
Lorraine might have the money,
但我拥有了阿尔文
but I have Alvin.
还有一个三明治吗
And a sandwich?
你闯了进去 然后偷了他的骨灰吗
So, what, you broke in and stole his ashes?
是啊
Yes.
但我留下了骨灰瓮
But I left the urn.
这就是聪明之处 罗琳不会知道的
That's the genius. Lorraine will never know.
妈妈
Oh, Mom...
她会跟一个空骨灰瓮讲话
She'll just be talking to an empty urn,
但我们会跟真人讲话的
but we'll be talking to the real guy.
对吧 亲爱的
Right, honey?
妈妈
Oh, Mom!
在我找到更好的容器之前
Do we have any Tupperware to put him in
我们有没有特百惠保鲜盒来装他
until I find something nice?
我们得把他还回去
We have to take him back.
不不 那就太疯狂了
Oh, no, no! That's crazy!
你再也不许用这个词了
Yeah, now, see, you're not allowed to use that word anymore.
你觉得这里放得下吗
You think he'll fit in here?
你不能把他放进罗斯科的保温瓶里
You can't put him in Roscoe's thermos!
为什么不行啊 这会让他保持凉爽
Well, why not? It'll keep him cool.
或者温暖
Or warm.
疯子
Cra-zy.
拿着你父亲 我去拿漏斗
Here, hold your father. I'll get a funnel.
我明白她很悲伤
I get that she's grieving,
但我无计可施了
but I'm at my wit's end.
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do.
什么都不做怎么样
How 'bout nothing?
什么
What?!
我妈闯进了这女人的家里
My mother broke into this woman's house
偷走了我父亲的骨灰
and stole my father's ashes.
是啊 但那女人不知道
Yeah, but the woman doesn't know.
她永远也不会知道
She'll never know.
我还以为坚持戒瘾
I thought part of being sober
也包括了十分诚实
was being rigorously honest.
五分足矣
Eh... let's say rigor-ish.
不 我接受不了
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表