剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
最近的情况是这样的
Here's what's going on.
我大大地搞砸了
I have messed up big-time.
我害我家人被赶走了 我破产了
I got us evicted, I'm broke,
我父亲不跟我说话
my father's not talking to me,
我女儿也不跟我说话
my daughter's not talking to me.
我跟你说话啊
I'm talking to you.
好棒哟
Yay...
我得再次给我家人找个栖身之所
I just need to put a roof over my family's head again,
让我女儿回家
get my daughter to come back home.
我不知道从何做起
I just don't know where to start.
我不堪重负
I'm so overwhelmed.
总之 谢谢啦
Anyway, thanks.
大家好 我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者
Uh, hi, I'm Bonnie. I'm an alcoholic.
你好 邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
我不想重复 你们刚才都听到了我的生活
I don't want to pile on, but you all just heard what I'm living with.
你这样没帮助
You're not helping.
你分享时我可没打断 总之...
Hey, I didn't interrupt when you shared. Anyway...
你打断了
Yes, you did.
我是那种乐观的女人
I'm a glass half-full kind of gal,
所以我不会把我女儿的失败看成是我自己的失败
so I'm not gonna look at my daughter's failure as my failure.
说完了 谢谢
That's it. Thanks.
我能再说一次吗
Can I go again?
会议开得真不错
Good meeting.
我等不及把你送去养老院了
I can't wait to put you in a home.
我是贝丝
Beth.
我很喜欢你的分享
Really enjoyed your share.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thanks.
我也许能帮助你
I might be able to help you.
我是房♥地♥产♥经纪人
I'm a real estate agent.
我在公交车站的长椅上见过你
Oh. I know you from the bus benches.
是啊 我以前还坐在你的脸上呢
Oh, yeah, I've sat on your face.
很多人都有过
A lot of people have.
总之
Anyway,
我有一处出租♥房♥♥ 离城里有点远
I have a rental property that's a little ways out of town,
但我觉得那很适合你和你的家人
but I think it would be perfect for you and your family.
那是免费的吗
Is it free?
不是 但是房♥主很积极
No, but the owners are very motivated.
这是暗指"房♥子有问题"
That's code for "Something's wrong with it".
房♥子建在有毒废料垃圾场上吗
What, is it built on a toxic waste dump or something?
当然不是啦 如果你们有时间
Of course not. And if you have a little bit of time,
我现在就可以开车载你们过去
I could drive you out there right now.
你们可以自己看
You could see for yourself.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我们能接受有毒废料垃圾场 对吧
We would've been okay with toxic waste, right?
绝对的
Absolutely.
我们又不生孩子了 无所谓啦
We're done having kids. What do we care?
楼上有三间卧室
So that's three bedrooms upstairs.
而且楼下的办公室也可以当一间
Plus, the office down here could easily be a fourth.
-真棒 -是啊
- Wow. - Yeah.
厨房♥里有低温设备 两个车位的车♥库♥
Subzero appliances in the kitchen, two-car garage,
最近的邻居离你们有一英里
and your nearest neighbor is a mile away
这样你们就能有充分的隐私了
so you'll have oodles of privacy.
我制毒的时候这房♥子在哪啊
Where was this place when I was cooking meth?
贝丝 这房♥子太棒了
Beth, the house is fantastic,
但这肯定大大超出了我们能接受的价格范围
but it has got to be way out of our price range.
一个月九百美金也不行吗
Even at $900 a month?
这里死了人还是怎么
What, did somebody die here?
有几个吧
A few people.
我带你们看看天井吧
Let me show you the patio.
嵌入式烧烤区 很适合招待客人
Built-in barbecue, perfect for entertaining.
太棒了 往回倒一点
Yeah, great. Back it up a bit.
你说有几个人死了
Now, when you say a few people died,
是怎么回事 老人去世了吗
what are we talking, old age?
三重杀人案 场面惨烈
Triple homicide. Pretty messy.
但是
But...
当他们拉起血淋淋的地毯时
when they pulled up the bloody carpet,
瞧瞧他们找到了什么
look what they found--
硬木地板
hardwood floors!
隐藏这种地板才是真正的犯罪
That's the real crime, hiding floors like these.
天啊
Oh, my God.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Can you give us a sec?
这是天赐良机
This is an incredible break.
我们必须把握住 现在就把握
We have got to take it. We've got to take it right now.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
人们在这里遭到谋杀了
People were murdered here.
我们没法救他们回来 但是
And we cannot bring them back. But...
每次我们打开按♥摩♥浴缸时
...we can honor their memory
都可以纪念他们
every time we fire up that Jacuzzi.
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
太吓人了
It's too creepy.
是怎么回事 一起黄了的毒品交易吗
What-what was it, like, a drug deal gone bad?
他们是罪犯吗 这是自找的
Were they criminals, had it coming?
不 是主日学校老师 他妻子
No, a Sunday school teacher, his wife,
十几岁的儿子 还有家里的狗
their teenage son, and the family dog.
-还有狗吗 -不要杀狗狗啊
- Aw, the dog? - Not the dog.
是啊 一场悲剧
Yes, terrible tragedy.
你们觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
我现在就要答案
I really need an answer right now
因为还有其他家庭对这里感兴趣
because I have other families who are interested.
没有了
No, you don't.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
你想要维奥莉特搬回来和我们一起住吗
Do you want Violet to move back in with us?
当然啦
Of course.
这就行啊
This'll do it.
一栋漂亮的房♥子 我们可以说这是自己家
A beautiful place we can call our own.
-是啊 但是 -这里又不会
- Yeah, but... - And it's not like
再发生一起谋杀案
there's gonna be another murder here.
她说得对
She's right.
从统计学角度来说
Statistically speaking,
这里比没发生过谋杀案的房♥子更安全
this is safer than a non-murder house.
贝丝 一个好妈妈不会让孩子
Beth, a good mother would never put her children
身处这种环境
in this kind of environment.
这是拒绝吗
So that's a no?
你还没让我说完呢
You didn't let me finish.
极品老妈 第二季第三集
忘了电视广♥告♥吧 如果你爱你家的猫
Forget the TV commercials. When you love your cats,
就不会用罐头或者盒子里的食物喂他们
you don't feed 'em out of a can or a box.
我吃的一切食物都是装在罐头或者盒子里的
Everything I eat's out of a can or a box.
你跟玛乔丽大妈住一起时不会
Well, not while you're living with your Aunt Marjorie.
按按钮吧
Hit it.
这太棒了
Whoa, this is awesome!
我们回来了
Hey, we're back!
罗斯科 我给你带了点鸡块
Roscoe, I brought you some chicken nuggets.
瞧 盒子
See? Box.
-我稍后给你做一碗意大利面 -谢谢
- I'll make you a bowl of spaghetti later. - Thanks.
会议怎么样
How was the meeting?
很棒 而且...
Terrific. And...
好消息 我们找到了住的地方
good news, we found a place to live.
真的吗
Oh. Really?
不仅仅是一个地方
Not just a place.
而是位于布朗山谷 有四间卧室 家具齐全的房♥子
A four-bedroom, furnished house out in Browns Valley.
你们怎么付得起的
How can you afford that?
价钱很低 因为...
We got an incredible deal because...
一家人在那里被杀了
a family was murdered there.
还有他们家的狗狗
And their dog.
但最妙的部分是
But the best part is,
这周末我们就不会麻烦你了
we will be out of your hair by the end of the week.
好吧 你也没有麻烦我啦
Okay. Well, you're not really in my hair.
但你说我们很令人讨厌
But you said we were a huge pain in the ass.
我是说你
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表