剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
- Yeah. Yeah. - Drink this.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你是钢木兰
You're a steel magnolia.
你们在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
她很难受
She's having a hard time.
生病的教皇都没这种待遇
Sick popes don't get this much attention.
克丽丝蒂 等等
Christy, wait.
怎么了
What?
我知道你很生气
I get that you're angry.
我不只是生气了
Oh, I am way past angry.
你想怎么做 抛弃你妈吗
What do you want to do? You want to just throw your mother away?
是啊 我想去新妈咪商店
Yes. And then I want to go to the new mommy store
买♥♥个好用的妈妈
and get one that works.
回来吧
Come on back inside.
我最好别回去 我知道吉尔的枪在哪里
I better not. I know where Jill's gun is.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
去我开心的地方
To my happy place.
开心个屁
Happy place, my ass.
要鸡尾酒吗
Cocktails?
继续走吧
Aw, just keep walking.
你想要一张牌吗
Would you like a card?
你觉得呢 特雷西
What do you think, Tracy?
我这里16点 庄家10点
I got 16 against a ten.
书上说要牌
Book says take a card.
书上说要牌
"Book says take a card."
发牌吧
Hit me.
好了
And there it is.
你想要其余的吗 还是我们再来一轮
Would you like the rest of these or should we play one more hand?
好吧 这还不错
Okay, okay, I can work with that.
二十一点
Blackjack.
我恨我妈妈
I hate my mother!
喂
Hey. Psst.
你做够蠢事了吗
You done with this stupidity?
-什么 -起来
- What? - Come on, get up.
我们去公园磕点药
Let's go down to the park, score an eight ball.
不行 我想戒毒
Uh, I can't. I-I'm trying to quit.
拜托 你可不是这块料
Oh, please, you're no quitter.
而且这次会不一样
Besides, it'll be different this time.
从现在开始 我们只在周末时嗑药
From now on, we'll only get high on the weekends.
拜托
Excuse me.
我在这里时谁都不许吸毒
No one's going to be snorting any fat rails while I'm here.
真棒
Oh, great.
拿走牙齿 留下硬币 然后走吧
Take the tooth, leave a quarter, and get out of here.
安分点 骆驼趾
Settle down, camel toe.
顺便说一句 我是这个好女人的
For the record, I am all that is good
所有优点
about this wonderful woman.
是吗 要不是我在
Oh, yeah? Well, if it wasn't for me,
她这个领养的孩子就活不下来
she'd have never survived being a foster kid.
我一直都在照料她
I was always looking out for her.
就是因为你她才一直在学校里被打的
You're the reason she kept getting beat up in school.
是的
That is true.
嘘 亲爱的
Hush, darling.
因为我她才跟她女儿和好了
I was the reason she reconciled with her daughter.
因为我她才有女儿
I'm the reason she had a daughter.
17岁就有了
At age 17.
你要让我这个荡♥妇♥羞愧了啊
Oh, yeah, here comes the slut-shaming.
我让你别在我身边说这种话
I've asked you not to use that kind of language around me.
荡♥妇♥ -家庭
Slut. Family.
-荡♥妇♥ -友谊
- Slut. - Friendship.
-荡♥妇♥ -信任
- Slut. - Trust.
-荡♥妇♥ -爱
- Slut. - Love.
-荡♥妇♥ -理解
- Slut. - Understanding.
荡♥妇♥
Slut.
好了 大家安静一会儿
Okay, everybody just quiet down for a minute.
拥抱
Hugs.
闭嘴
Stop it.
我感觉我的头都要爆♥炸♥了
I-I feel like my head's gonna explode.
因为你不肯嗑药 蠢货
That's because you're sober, dummy.
你不是蠢货
You're not a dummy.
你是个聪明的女人 前途光明
You're a very smart girl with a promising future.
她可没前途
She's got no future.
如果听你的话就没有
Not if she listens to you.
大家都闭嘴好吗
Would everybody just shut up.
我没法思考了
I... I can't think.
你要下地狱的
You're going down.
跟我的魔杖说去吧
Talk to the wand.
你俩要把我逼疯了
The two of you are driving me crazy!
跟不存在的人争论
Mm. Arguing with people who aren't there.
让你回到了过去 对吧
Brings you back, doesn't it?
我戒毒的时候 我记得
When I was detoxing, I remember having
我跟我死去的妈妈大吵了一架
a screaming fight with my dead mother.
空姐让我在丹佛下飞机了
Stewardess made me get off the plane in Denver.
我不知道该怎么做了
I don't know what to do.
我不知道我是否要继续嗑药
I don't know if I should keep getting loaded...
还是要戒瘾 我
...if I should get sober. I...
我放弃 我
I give up. I...
快来人救救我 上帝 任何人都行
Somebody help me, please, God, anybody!
女士们 我可以的
Ladies, I got this.
但我刚...
But I was just...
别说了
Bup-bup-bup.
我不知道我为什么不能留下来
I don't know why I can't stay.
没事
It's okay.
我们可以的
We can do this.
大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Christy, and I'm an alcoholic.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
我今晚本来不想参加会议的
I wasn't planning on going to a meeting tonight,
但我破产了 我想喝杯咖啡
but I'm broke and I wanted a cup of coffee.
总之 我最近经历了什么事呢
Anyway, what's going on with me?
好吧 我妈妈又吃上了止痛药
Okay, well, my mom relapsed on painkillers.
我真的不知道该如何是好
And I really don't know what to do about it,
除了对她愤怒
except get angry at her.
这完全没帮助
Which totally isn't helping,
但我想这比害怕更好
but I guess it's better than being scared.
我小时候一直都很害怕
When I was a kid, I was scared all the time.
因为如果我妈妈不好的话
'Cause, you know, if my mom wasn't okay,
我也不好
I wasn't okay.
但我不是小孩了
But I'm not a kid anymore, and...
我想 如果我戒瘾了
I guess, if I'm sober...
我就没事了 不管她做了什么
I'm okay, no matter what she does.
该死
Hot damn.
希望我输了八百块之前就过来了
I wish I came here before I lost $800.
你感觉怎么样
Hey. How you feeling?
好些了
Better.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
你有什么烦心事啊
What's bothering you?
你认真的吗
Seriously?
是啊
Oh. Yeah.
对不起
Sorry.
继续睡吧
Go back to sleep.
谁没把马桶圈放下
Hey, who left the seat up?
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表