剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
《极品老妈》前情提要
Previously on Mom...
你最近过得怎么样
So what's been going on?
没啥大事
Not much, um...
我酒驾了 丈夫离开了我
I got a DUI, my husband left me
我试图自杀
and I tried to commit suicide.
天啊 你会很适应这里的
Oh, my God, you're gonna do great here.
总之 我坚持了两件事
I do have two things I could hold onto--
一路走来 我一直没喝酒
through it all, I've stayed sober,
而且...
and...
我还帮助别人坚持戒酒了
I've also helped someone else stay sober.
好吗 贱♥人♥们
What up, bitches?!
好吧 只有一件事了
Okay, one thing.
真的吗
Seriously?
这是康复中心
This is a rehab?
网站上的地址是这里
Hmm, it's the address on the Web site.
"明日之屋
"Tomorrow House.
明天太阳出来的地方
Where the sun comes out tomorrow."
我觉得这是安妮戒瘾的地方
I guess this is where Annie got sober.
我的上一家康复中心是一个朋友
My last rehab was a friend
她给了我一巴掌 叫我振作起来
who slapped me and told me to snap out of it.
我不需要康复中心
I didn't need rehab.
我一意识到我会变成我妈那样
I stopped drinking the second I realized
我就不再喝酒了
I'd turned into my mother.
不用谢
You're welcome.
吉尔来了
Oh, here's Jill.
你好吗
Hey. How you doing?
别看着我 我简直一团糟
Hey. Don't look at me, I'm a wreck.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你看起来像是睡了很久的模特
You look like a model who just took a long nap.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你来接我
And thanks for picking me up.
我是你的互助对象 我们就做这种事
Hey, I'm your sponsor, it's what we do.
你真好
Well, you're very sweet.
我愚蠢的前夫懒得过来
My stupid ex-husband couldn't be bothered.
他可能有点怕枪
Well, he might be a little gun-shy
因为你之前拿着枪冲他的脸比划
after, you know, you waved that gun around in his face.
戒瘾感觉怎么样
So what was the rehab like?
这是我做过的最艰难的事
Ugh, hardest thing I've ever done.
一天里的每个小时都计划好了
Every hour of the day was planned out.
从早上的第一次按♥摩♥
From the first massage in the morning
到午餐后的太极
to the tai chi after lunch,
然后是治疗
then therapy
陶艺班
and pottery classes.
顺便说一句
Oh, by the way--
我给你俩做了餐巾环
I made you both napkin rings.
这肯定花了你 好几分钟的时间
This must have taken you... minutes.
我的宝贝[模仿咕噜]
"My precious."
那种地方里的食物怎么样
How's the food in a place like that?
别让我说起
Ugh, don't get me started.
每天都是寿司
It's sushi every day.
我想戒掉止痛药
I mean, I'm trying to get off painkillers,
现在我体内都是水银
and now I'm full of mercury.
也许你能找一份当温度计的工作
Maybe you can get a job as a thermometer.
抱歉 我打算把我的脸书网状态更新为"戒瘾"了
Excuse me, I'm just gonna update my Facebook status to sober.
我有个新计划
Okay, I've got a new plan.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
我要变富 喝个烂醉如泥
I'm gonna get rich, drink my ass off,
毁了我的生活 然后去那家乡村俱乐部康复中心
wreck my life and then check into that country club rehab.
你打算怎么变富
How do you plan to get rich?
你为什么从来都不支持我的梦想
Why can't you ever support my dreams?
有人给"戒瘾"点赞了呢
"Sober" got a like.
极品老妈 第二季第六集
楼梯真漂亮
Oh, beautiful staircase.
喝醉了摔下来时可不觉得
Not when you're falling down it drunk.
这当然是二楼客厅
And this is, of course, the second floor sitting room.
当然
Of course.
都是新的家具
All new furniture.
重新装♥修♥一番了吗
Oh, a little remodel?
不是 是一场大火
No, a big fire.
我在沙发上睡着了 嘴里叼着一根大♥麻♥烟卷
Fell asleep on the couch with a joint in my mouth.
这也是我头发这么短的原因
It's also why my hair is short.
你会弹钢琴吗
Play piano?
不会 我只是喜欢又大又黑又美的东西
No. I just like big, black, beautiful things.
大家都去哪里了
Hey, where'd everybody go?
二楼客厅
Second-floor sitting room!
说起来真好玩
That's fun to say.
我在瑜伽健身室 转过身来你们就不见了
I was in the yoga studio, turn around, you guys are gone.
你看见仿晒机了吗
Did you see the tanning booth?
有没有
Did I?
瞧瞧 就90秒
Look at that-- 90 seconds.
你们离婚后 你得到这栋房♥子了吗
So did you get this house in the divorce?
这里还有阿斯彭的房♥子
This and the place in Aspen.
够了 我以后再不跟穷鬼上♥床♥了
That's it-- I am never banging a poor guy again.
我想我们该走了
I guess we should get going.
你会没事吧
You gonna be okay?
我会没事的
I'm gonna be fine.
明天会议上见
I'll see you at the meeting tomorrow.
好吧 如果你需要什么 给我打电♥话♥
Okay. If you need anything, you have my number.
谢谢
Thank you.
拜拜 吉尔
Bye, Jill.
拜拜
Bye.
你的手♥机♥响了
Your phone's ringing.
吉尔
Jill?
怎么了
What's going on?
我没事 我没事
I'm fine, I'm fine.
来吧 跟我说说
Come on. Talk to me.
我只是 我...
I just... I...
我不知道晚餐该吃什么
I don't know what to eat for dinner.
什么
What?
我是说 有鸡肉 有鱼肉
I mean, there's chicken, and there's fish.
我是素食主义者吗 我不知道
Am I vegan? I don't know.
你可以叫外卖♥♥
You can send out.
叫什么外卖♥♥
From where?!
中餐 意大利菜
Chinese? Italian?
我肯定不能吃寿司了
I certainly can't have sushi.
天啊 我的生活简直一团糟
Oh, my God, my life is a mess.
不是啦
No, no.
你在经历的是戒瘾的自然部分
What you're going through is a natural part of getting sober.
我不记得还有这么个部分
I don't remember this part.
赶紧给她倒杯水来
Just go get her a glass of water.
你这是让她借水消愁 但是好吧
Well, you're asking water to do vodka's job, but okay.
听我说
Listen to me,
你会渡过难关的
you're gonna get through this.
我好害怕 克丽丝蒂
I'm so scared, Christy.
我知道 我经历过
I know, I've been there.
要记住的重点是 你不孤单
The important thing to remember is-- you're not alone.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
对不起 我找不到厨房♥
I'm so sorry, I can't find the kitchen.
真棒 我喜欢湿湿的布拉德·皮特
Oh, yeah, I like me a wet Brad Pitt.
真好 他还湿着呢
Oh, good, he's still wet.
你哄吉尔上♥床♥睡觉了吗
Did you get Jill to bed?
是的
Yeah.
你知道主卫里的马桶能吹干♥你♥的屁屁吗
Do you know the toilet in the master bathroom blow-dries your ass?
原来还真可以富到不擦屁♥股♥啊
Wow, so you can actually be too rich to wipe.
你跟维奥莉特说了吗
You talk to Violet?
是啊 她不大高兴
Yeah, she's not happy about it,
但她今晚会照顾罗斯科的
but she'll look after Roscoe tonight.
你跟她解释了吗
Did you explain to her
我们在这里拯救一个女人的性命
that we're here saving a woman's life?
是的
I did.
她不明白这一切有多严肃
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表