剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
是啊 但她喜欢的是我
Yes, but I'm the one she likes.
听着
Okay, look.
这对维奥莉特来说是重要的一晚
This is a big night for Violet.
我们把分歧放一边
Let's you and I put our differences aside
让她拥有美好的体验吧
and make it a good experience for her.
我可以啊 你可以吗
I can do that. Can you?
你昨晚就不行
You couldn't do it last night.
昨晚是我的错咯
Oh, so last night was my fault?
玛乔丽是这么想的
Marjorie thinks so.
我来告诉你吧 金发妞
Let me tell you something, blondie.
我这辈子也许犯过错 但是你
I may have made mistakes in my life, but you--
你傲慢地批判所有人
you sit there on your high horse judging everybody.
不是所有人 妈妈 只有你
Not everybody, Mom. Just you.
你怎么成了一个这么没同情心的人的
Wow, how did you become a person with so little compassion?
简单
Easy.
塑造性格的那些年里
I spent my formative years
我跟世界上最自恋的女人生活在一起
with the most self-obsessed woman on earth.
拜托 你长大时我几乎没见过你
Oh, please, I barely saw you when you were growing up.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你听到了自己说的话吗
Do you hear the words coming out of your mouth?!
我们的邻居能听见
I-I know our neighbors can.
我说的只是
All I said was
如果格雷戈里的妈妈来跟他们住一起
if Gregory's mother comes to live with them,
他们就别想做♥爱♥了
they can say good-bye to sex!
他们要结婚了
They're getting married!
反正也别想做♥爱♥了
They can say good-bye to sex either way!
很抱歉
I am so sorry about...
你没必要一直道歉
Uh, y-you don't have to keep apologizing.
母亲和女儿的关系通常很有挑战性
Mother-daughter relationships are often quite challenging.
很有挑战性
Challenging?
你妈妈是不是在加州 亚利桑那州 西弗吉尼亚州
Does your mom have a rap sheet in California, Arizona,
这是真的 和密克罗尼西亚都有案底
West Virginia and-- I am not making this up-- Micronesia?
据我所知没有
Um, n-not that I know of.
我们很高兴你俩今晚能来
Listen, we're so glad you two could join us tonight.
维奥莉特很努力地准备
Violet worked very hard on preparing
传统的安息日晚餐
a traditional Shabbat dinner.
-安息日 -是周五的犹太语
- Shabbat? - It's Jewish for Friday.
对吧
Right?
差不多吧
C-Close enough.
我邀请你们过来的原因
The reason we asked you to come over,
除了能更了解你们之外
other than the joy of getting to know you better,
是
is, uh...
维奥莉特有个消息
Violet has some news.
你怀孕了吗
You're pregnant?
为什么你总是这么想
Why do you always jump to that?
好像你没这么想似的
Oh, like you weren't thinking it.
我当然是啦
Of course I was!
但我跟你不一样 我不会说出
But unlike you, I don't vomit out the first words
吸毒成瘾的脑海里冒出的第一个词
that pop into my drug-addled brain!
我戒毒六天了
Clean and sober six days.
恭喜
Mazel tov.
我上了优秀学生名单
I made the dean's list.
我恨你俩
And I hate you both.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我经历了20年的心理咨♥询♥
20 years of therapy,
结果只用和你俩在一起一个半小时
and all it took was an hour and a half with you two
就让我爱上了我妈妈
to make me love my mother.
他的公♥寓♥真不错
He certainly has a lovely condo.
是啊
Yeah.
真可惜我们再也看不到了
Shame we'll never see it again.
我们有没有可能
Is there any chance you and I can
一笔勾销 重新开始
clean the slate and start over?
我愿意那样
I'd like that.
嗯
Yeah.
真好
Good.
我也是
Me, too.
要怎么做呢
How is this gonna work?
这个嘛
Well, uh...
首先我们要停止因为过去的事
first, I'd say we stop beating each other up
互相指责了
for what's in the past.
这很难
That's a tough one.
我真的很喜欢那样
I really enjoy that.
我知道
I know.
我们要聊什么呢
What are we gonna talk about?
我不知道
Beats me.
安洗日晚餐有点尴尬
That "Shabit" dinner was kind of weird.
不是安洗日
Not "Shabit."
是安息日
Shabbat.
我很肯定是安洗日
I'm pretty sure it's "Shabit."
随你怎么称呼
Well, whatever you call it,
盘子里的东西我只认得胡萝卜
the carrots were the only thing on my plate that I recognized.
瞧 我们没必要互相找茬
See? We don't have to pick on each other,
我们可以找别人的茬
we can pick on other people.
是啊
Sure can.
你觉得我们该回
You think we should circle back
维奥莉特和格雷戈里家道歉吗
to Violet and Gregory's and apologize?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我们该给他们一点时间停止哭泣
I think we should give them both a little time to stop crying.
不如我们去玛乔丽家
What do you say we stop by Marjorie's
为那天毁了庆祝的事道歉吧
and apologize for ruining the celebration last night?
绝对的
Yeah, definitely.
爱你 妈妈
Love you, Mom.
爱你 女儿
Love you, daughter.
怎么了
What?
我想不到一句跟你说的不刻薄的话
I can't think of anything to say to you that's not mean.
我真的很骄傲我俩要去跟玛乔丽道歉
I'm really proud of us for making this apology to Marjorie.
也很聪明 以后我们可能得找她借钱
It's smart, too-- we may have to borrow money from her someday.
*我们发烧着结婚了*
*We got married in a fever*
*比胡椒芽还要辣*
*Hotter than a pepper sprout*
*我们一直在谈论杰克逊*
*We've been talking 'bout Jackson*
*自从火焰熄灭之后*
*Ever since the fire went out*
*我要去杰克逊*
*Well, I'm going to Jackson...*
他们怎么能不带我们就举办派对啊
How could they throw a party without us?
我不知道 也许是临时举办的吗
I don't know. Maybe it was a last-minute thing?
哪种临时派对有巧克力喷泉啊
What kind of a last-minute thing has a chocolate fountain?
*小心 杰克逊镇*
*Look out, Jackson town...*
我真的心碎了
My heart is literally breaking.
我也是
Mine, too.
我想这是我们自找的对吧
I guess we brought this on ourselves, huh?
我们没给身边的人带来欢乐
We haven't been much fun to be around.
不是你 是我
It's not you, it's me.
不 是我
No, it's me.
好吧
Okay.
是我摔下了马车
I'm the one who fell off the wagon
太害怕了 不敢寻求帮助
and was too frightened to ask for help.
是我跟大家撒了谎
I'm the one who lied to everybody.
是我酒驾了 而且责怪了每个人 除了我自己
I'm the one who got the DUI and blamed everybody but myself.
这不是大型制药厂的错
Big Pharma didn't do this.
而是邦妮
Big Bonnie did.
很高兴听到你这样说
Glad to hear you say that.
别放弃我 克丽丝蒂
Don't give up on me, Christy.
我会做一位尽职尽责的好妈妈
I am going to be the kind of mother you deserve.
我不会放弃你的
I would never give up on you.
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
你做了什么啊
What did you do?!
是你抱了我
You hugged me!
你还是得看路啊
Well, you're still supposed to look at the road!
你可以等到红灯再抱的
You could have waited till a red light!
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表