剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I don't have time for how I'm doing.
我觉得我们三个该去参加互助会
I think the three of us should go to a meeting.
这主意真棒
That's a great idea.
妈
Mom?
好吧
Fine.
维奥莉特 我们要出去一阵子
Violet, we're gonna go out for a little while!
照看罗斯科
Watch Roscoe!
-必须的吗 -是啊
- Do I have to? - Yes!
她又开始自私了
And we're back to selfish.
我要告诉所有人你打了我
I'm gonna tell everybody you hit me.
大家也许会为我长时间起立鼓掌
I'll probably get a standing ovation.
大家好 我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Bonnie. I'm an alcoholic.
你好 邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
我都不知道该从何说起
I don't even know where to start.
没事
It's okay.
好吧
Okay.
有个男人
There's this guy...
我曾经爱他
...I used to love,
他狠狠伤了我的心
and he burned me pretty bad.
很久以来 我都祈祷让他死
And for a long time, I prayed for him to die.
去年 他回到了我的生活之中
And then last year, he came back into my life,
他道歉了
and he apologized,
他做了一切来弥补他做过的事
he did everything he could to make up for what he had done,
我依然想要他死
and, um... I still wanted him to die.
然后我不知道这是怎么回事 我...
And then, I don't understand quite how this happened, I...
我又一次爱上了他
I fell in love with him again.
猜猜怎么
And guess what?
他死了
He died.
我没法继续了
I can't do this.
该死
Oh, damn.
我去吧
I got it.
不
Oh, no.
回家
Go home.
好像那种事可能发生一样
Yeah, like that's gonna happen.
你在等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
我在等你对我来一番"不要喝酒"的演讲
I'm waiting for you to give me the "Don't drink" speech,
从我面前消失 让我做我必须做的事
get out of my face and let me do what I got to do.
就因为你这句话 我才不要跟你演讲
Just for that, I am not gonna give you the speech.
我有很棒的演讲
I had a good one, too.
别烦我
Just please leave me alone.
不行
I don't think so.
实际上 那看起来很棒
In fact, that looks pretty good.
我觉得我要加入你
I think I'll join you.
这里要一瓶一样的酒
Same thing over here.
你是在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
你不会因为阿尔文死了
You're not gonna throw away your relationship
就抛弃你跟家人的关系
with your family and your whole future
和你的整个未来
because of what happened with Alvin.
那是我的演讲
Hey, that was my speech.
你怎么说
What do you say?
你和我 跳下悬崖 塞尔玛和路易丝
You and me, over the cliff, Thelma and Louise.
《末路狂花》情节
别喝
Stop it.
我本来打算跟阿尔文重新开始生活
I was gonna start my life over again with Alvin.
我知道
I know.
我没法又像之前那样孤独一人了
I just can't go back to being alone.
你还有我
You got me.
好吧
Okay.
这样怎么样
How about this?
我们去大闹葬礼
We go crash a funeral.
-什么 -你听到了
- What? - You heard me.
走吧
Come on,
我们去给你买♥♥条漂亮的黑裙子
let's go buy you a nice black dress.
那鞋子呢
What about shoes?
别那么疯狂
Let's not go crazy.
我们预算紧张
We're still on a budget.
不是
No, we're not.
你怎么知道
How do you figure?
54716♥4♥00...
54716♥4♥00...
下午好
Good afternoon.
我们今天齐聚一堂
We're here today
赞美一个很棒的人的一生
to celebrate the life of a wonderful man,
阿尔文·莱斯特·比勒特尼科夫
Alvin Lester Biletnikoff.
罗琳·比勒特尼科夫的丈夫
Husband to Lorraine Biletnikoff,
道格拉斯和杰基的父亲
father to Douglas and Jackie.
还有克丽丝蒂
And Christy.
好吧
All right.
阿尔文过早地离开了我们
Alvin was taken from us far too soon,
但他继续活在他家人的记忆里
but he lives on in the memories of his family,
我想邀请他们说几句哀悼他的话
who I'd like to invite up now to say a few words about him.
我们从他一生的挚爱罗琳开始
And we'll start with the love of his life, Lorraine.
-什么 -没事
- What? - It's okay.
我想感谢所有收到邀请的人抽空前来
I would like to thank everyone who was invited for coming.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们很多人都知道
As many of you know,
阿尔文和我之间存在问题
Alvin and I had our problems.
但就在他去世之前
But just before he died,
他来找我 求我跟他复合
he came to me and begged me to take him back.
-我听不下去了 -坐...
- I can't listen to this. - Get your...
坐下
Stay.
他承认他犯了一些错误
He admitted he'd made some mistakes.
其中的两个今天来了
Two of them are here today.
好了 够了
Okay, that's it.
拿着我的新包
Hold my new purse.
我该直接让她喝酒的
I should've just let her drink.
大家好 我是邦妮
Hi, I'm Bonnie.
你好 邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
你滚出去
You get out of here.
先让我澄清♥真♥♥相♥
Not until I set the record straight.
阿尔文和我35年前相爱了
Alvin and I were in love 35 years ago,
他死的那一天 我们也在恋爱
and we were in love the day he died.
我们要和美丽的女儿
And we were starting our life over again
重新开始生活
with our beautiful daughter.
站起来 亲爱的 向大家展示一下你有多美
Stand up, honey. Show everybody how beautiful you are.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你完事了吗
Are you done?
还没有
Not yet.
现在我完事了
Now I'm done.
克丽丝蒂 发车
Christy, start the car.
你确定你不想吃晚餐吗
You sure you don't want any dinner?
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk?
如果我说话 会哭出来的
If I talk, I'll cry.
没关系
That's okay.
为了你和孩子
I have been trying so hard
我一直在努力控制自己不要失态
to keep it together for you and the kids.
我现在做不到了
I just can't do it anymore.
好吧
Sure.
我好想他
I miss him.
我知道
I know.
我基本没跟他共度过时光
I hardly had any time with him.
这不公平
It's not fair.
是啊
No.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表