剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
- Bye. - Wait.
我得告诉你们一件事
There's something I have to tell you.
你们的父亲在我这里
I have your father.
什么情况
What's that, now?
给 他应该和你在一起
Here. He-he should be with you.
我不明白
Uh, well, I don't understand.
你母亲的骨灰瓮里装的是高纤维谷物
Your mother has an urn filled with high-fiber cereal on her mantle.
这才是你父亲的骨灰
This is your father.
好吧 我有点惊讶
Okay, um... well, I... I'm surprised.
道格拉斯
Douglas?
非常震惊和失望
Shocked and dismayed.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
做得好
Nicely done.
你们想坐一会儿吗
Do you guys want to hang out for a while?
喝杯咖啡什么的
Have a cup of coffee?
-我愿意 -听起来不错
- Yeah, I'd-I'd like that. - Sounds good.
知道吗
You know what?
我们该铭记这一时刻
This is a moment we should remember.
来拍张照片吧 好吗
Let's take a picture, all right?
好
Okay.
预备
Ready?
茄子
And... cheese!
那个婊♥子♥
That bitch.
这里好美 阿尔文
It's so beautiful here, Alvin.
我就觉得你会喜欢
I thought you might like it.
太完美了
Oh, it's perfect.
跟你一样
Like you.
你记得《乱世忠魂》的那一幕吗
Hey, do you remember that scene in From Here to Eternity
伯特·兰卡斯特和黛博拉·蔻儿
with Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr
在沙滩上做♥爱♥
when they make love on the sand
海浪冲刷着他们的身体
with the surf washing over 'em?
太劲爆了
Oh, that was so hot.
你想试试吗
Do you want to try it?
真的吗 不如直接用砂纸包住你的老二吧
Really? Why don't we just wrap your penis in sandpaper?
拜托 每个人都能在床上做♥爱♥
Come on, anybody can have sex in a bed.
好吧 但是我说清楚
All right, but just so we're clear,
我是伯特 你是黛博拉
I'm Burt, you're Deborah.
成交
Deal.
他一直都是我的 你绝不会...
He'll always be mine, you'll never have--
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表