剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Why don't you see a therapist?
免费诊所有医生
There are people at the free clinic.
不需要花钱
It doesn't cost anything.
我绝对不去看心理医生
No way I am seeing a shrink.
为什么
Why?
你又不可能尴尬
You can't be embarrassed.
看在老天的份上 你的羊水在舞会时破了
For God's sake, your water broke at the prom.
没啥事比那个更尴尬了
You can't top that.
算了吧
Oh, forget it.
-还有免费的心理治疗啊 -是啊
- So there's free therapy? - Yeah.
那你咋没去呢
Why haven't you been going?
门是开的
It's open.
大伙儿人呢
Where is everyone?
妈妈去接罗斯科放学了
Mom went to pick Roscoe up from school
外婆在组织去世女士的庭院拍卖♥♥
and Grandma's organizing a dead lady's yard sale.
好吧 你怎么了
Okay. What's up with you?
没什么
Nothing.
这挺好的
Nothing's cool.
我是汽车销♥售♥店本月销♥售♥冠军
I'm salesman of the month at my car dealership.
真不错
Good for you.
所以我拿到了这个别针
That's why I got this pin.
他们给了我一个别针
They gave me a pin.
太棒了
Awesome.
真冷淡
Brr. Frosty.
-你有烦心事吗 -没有
- Something bothering you? - No.
维奥莉特 我做你后爹做了六年
Violet, I was your stepdad for six years.
我能读出你的心思
I can read you pretty well.
是四年
It was four years.
你妈让那段时间感觉更长了
Your mom really made it feel like longer.
她想让我去看心理医生
She wants me to go to therapy.
为什么
Why?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
无所谓 我不去
Doesn't matter. I'm not going.
你该去
You should.
这是惹毛她的无价机会
It's a priceless opportunity to piss her off.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你让生活走上正轨
You get your life together,
那她就得去审视自己的生活了
and then she is forced to look at her own.
维奥莉特 相信我的话
And, Violet, believe me when I tell you
她讨厌这样
she hates that.
你不吸大♥麻♥以后聪明多了
You got smarter when you stopped smoking weed.
她也讨厌这个
She hates that, too.
天呐 免费诊所真酷
Man, free clinics are so cool.
瞧瞧 免费乳♥房♥♥X线照片 流感疫苗
Check this out. Free mammograms, flu shots,
性病检查 糖尿病测试
STD testing, diabetes screening
而且我不骗你 还有书法班
and, I kid you not, calligraphy classes.
真不错
Oh, that's nice.
寄一张美丽的手写纸条
Send a beautiful, handwritten note
给你的所有前任性♥伴♥侣♥说
to all your former sex partners
你给他们传染了疱疹
that you gave them herpes.
你知道维奥莉特为什么改变主意
You have any idea why Violet changed her mind
来看心理医生了吗
about going to therapy?
我猜想
Mmm. I gotta assume
她需要消化我对她说的话
that she needed to process what I said to her
最后做出了正确的决定
and eventually came to the right decision.
就让我那样猜想吧
Just let me assume that!
你想过去看心理医生吗
You ever think about seeing a therapist?
不用了
Nah, I'm good.
我得相信我不用了
I need to believe I'm good!
你没什么问题
You don't have any issues.
我们是来支持维奥莉特的
Hey, we're here to support Violet
好让她解决自己的问题
so she can deal with her issues.
重点不是我 而是她
This is not about me; it's about her.
心理医生希望你加入谈话疗程
The therapist wants you to join our session.
该死的
Son of a bitch!
我想这事又跟你有关了
I think this just became about you.
他也想要你进去
He wants you in there, too.
该死的
Son of a bitch!
告诉你们一下 这里讨论的一切
Just want you to know, everything discussed here
都受到医患特权的保护
is protected by doctor-patient privilege.
这里很安全
This is a safe space.
你想说什么都行
You can say anything you'd like.
好吧 我想问 你几点睡觉
Okay, I'd like to say, "When is your bedtime?"
我向你保证 我完全够格
I assure you, I'm completely qualified.
我也许看起来很年轻 但我实际上23岁半了
I may look young, but I'm actually 23 and a half.
免费诊所
Free clinic.
一分钱一分货
You get what you pay for.
维奥莉特 你有什么想分享的吗
Now, Violet, you have something you wanted to share?
是啊 你毁了我的生活
Yeah. You ruined my life.
对着木偶说话
Say it like you did to the puppet.
我很生气 因为
"I'm angry because..."
我很生气 因为
I am angry because...
你毁了我跟一个男人
you totally screwed up my chances
健康恋爱的机会
of having a healthy relationship with a man.
你看着她呢对吧
You're looking at her, right?
我看着你俩
I'm looking at both of you.
我还以为你是应该帮助她
I thought you were supposed to help her
从送走孩子这事中恢复过来的
get over giving up the baby.
这一切都是有联♥系♥的
It's all tied together.
如果我处得好跟男人的关系
If I wasn't so messed up with guys,
我也许一开始就不会怀孕
I probably wouldn't have even gotten pregnant.
看见我的成果了吧
See what I did there?
等等 你怀孕了是我的错吗
Wait, it's my fault you got pregnant?
我相信维奥莉特想说的重点是
I believe the point Violet is trying to make is that
她缺乏崇拜的男性榜样
there was a lack of male role models that she could look up to.
你赶走了阿尔文
You drove Alvin away.
你赶走了巴克斯特
You drove Baxter away.
我都不知道我父亲是谁
And I never even knew my father.
你父亲抛弃了我
Hey, your father left me.
你是个一团糟的酒鬼
You were a drunken mess.
他当然会离开你
Of course he did.
知道吗 我们不是来谈论他的
You know what? We're not here to talk about him.
瞧见了吗
See?
她每次就这样
This is what she always does.
每次我问关于我爸爸的事
Whenever I ask about my dad,
她都将我拒之门外
she shuts me down.
我完全不了解那个人
I don't know a thing about that guy.
这真是太糟糕了
How screwed up is that?
以我专业的观点
In my professional opinion,
我觉得维奥莉特有权利
I would suggest that Violet has a right
了解她父亲的一些情况
to know some information about her father.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你有专业的观点啊
You have a "Professional opinion"?
也许吧 我是说
Maybe. I mean...
说真的 有时候你就信口乱说
Honestly, sometimes you just say things.
听着 她在喝酒 背着男朋友偷♥情♥
Look, she's drinking, she's cheating on her boyfriend.
我们能专注于那些方面吗
Shouldn't we focus on that?
我跟你保证[打赌] 如果当时是你离开了
I bet you I would be a much happier person
而我跟我爸爸一起长大
if you were the one that took off,
我肯定快乐得多
and I grew up with my father.
天啊 你这个赌输定了
Oh, boy, would you lose that bet.
妈妈 别说了
Mom, no.
闭嘴 你什么都不知道
Shush. You don't know anything.
妈妈 拜托
Mom, please.
她18岁了 能听了
She's 18. She can hear it.
你想知道真♥相♥吗
You want to know the truth?
妈妈
Mom!
你父亲以前把我女儿打得半死
Your father used to beat the crap out of my daughter.
-别说了 -他送她去了两次急诊室
- Stop. - He sent her to the ER twice.
我深表怀疑你跟他一起生活会更快乐
I seriously doubt you'd be happier living with him.
你为什么不告诉我
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表