剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Sorry, I can't do this now.
你需要吃伟哥吗
You need to take a pill?
你怎么可以对我做出那些事
How could you do all that stuff to me?
显然你不明白这个流程
Okay, clearly you don't understand how this works.
现在你该原谅我了
See, this is the part where you forgive me.
我觉得我做不到
Yeah, well, I don't think I can.
你抛弃了我 我都原谅你了
Hey, I forgave you for walking out on me.
听了这一切之后
After hearing all this,
抛弃你是我做过的最明智的事
walking out on you was the smartest thing I ever did!
好吧 我觉得这场派对结束了
Okay, I think this party's over.
告诉你吧 你毁了我的补偿
Just so you know, you have ruined this amends for me!
跟老爸聊得怎么样
Hey, how'd it go with Dad?
我们现在讨厌他了
Oh, we hate him now.
-是吗 -是啊 我需要你挺身而出
- We do? - Yup. I'm gonna need you to step up.
你可以跟我一起恨巴克斯特
Well, uh, you can join me in hating Baxter.
那个傻蛋希望罗斯科跟他一起住
Dumb-ass wants Roscoe to live with him.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
完全忘了
Completely forgetting
三个月前 他还住在面包车里
that three months ago, he was living in his van,
从苹果里吸大♥麻♥ 然后把苹果递给罗斯科
smoking pot out of an apple, then giving Roscoe the apple.
你能看看我的家庭作业吗 妈妈
Can you check my homework, Mom?
什么 当然可以啊
What? Oh, yeah, sure.
好
Okay.
火车A以30英里每小时的速度
Train A leaves the station traveling at 30 miles
离开车站 火车B以...
per hour, and Train B leaves...
知道吗
You know what?
我有一个更好的数学题
I have a better math problem for you.
我们老师想让我们答这一题 但是好吧
This is the one the teacher's looking for, but okay.
火车A载着你妈妈离开了
Train A is leaving with your mommy.
火车B
Train B
载着你♥爸♥爸离开了
is leaving with your daddy.
你会想上哪辆火车
Which train would you rather be on?
爸爸的火车开往哪里
Where's Dad's train going?
废柴村
Loserville.
你的火车开往哪里
Where's your train going?
迪斯尼乐园
Disneyland.
-真的吗 -别插嘴 维奥莉特
- Seriously? - Stay out of it, Violet.
我的火车路上会在冰淇淋店停下来
And my train stops for ice cream on the way.
让我想想
Let me think.
有什么好想的
What's there to think about?
我可能成为废柴村的国王呢
I could be the King of Loserville.
快点 做决定吧
Oh, come on, make a decision.
罗斯科 我来帮你讲解作业
Roscoe, leave your homework with me.
妈妈不擅长数学
Mom's not good at math.
你好可怕
You are scary.
不 可怕的是巴克斯特想抚养他的主意
No, what's scary is the idea of Baxter trying to parent him.
这不公平 你俩还在一起时
That's not fair. When you guys were together,
巴克斯特是个挺好的爸爸
Baxter was a pretty good dad.
你真的在帮他说话吗
Are you seriously defending him?
你能信吗
Do you believe this?
我只是作为你妈出现在这里 我不想牵扯进来
I'm just here as your mother. I don't want to get involved.
巴克斯特什么都没做 整天抽大♥麻♥
Baxter did nothing but smoke pot,
坐在沙发上
sit on the couch
看着《危险边缘》智力问答 喊着错误的答案
and yell the wrong answers at Jeopardy.
从来都没用过疑问的语气
Never once in the form of a question.
而你烂醉如泥 好几天都看不到人
While you got drunk and disappeared for days.
不是那样的
That's not true.
记得罗斯科一年级毕业典礼的时候吗
Remember Roscoe's first-grade graduation?
你当然不记得了
Of course you don't.
你宿醉了 没法下床
You were too hung-over to get out of bed.
-但巴克斯特去了 -真的吗
- But Baxter was there. - Really?
他一开始去了三年级毕业典礼
Well, he went to the third grade graduation first,
但他最后找到了正确的教室
but eventually he found the right room.
好吧 他就出席过一次活动
Fine. He showed up to one event.
巴克斯特真棒
Hooray for Baxter.
咱把他印在邮票上吧
Let's put him on a stamp.
你也许不想记得
You may not want to remember
发生了什么事 但我记得
what went on around here, but I do.
别担心
Don't worry.
她现在在抽大♥麻♥ 所以她会慢慢忘掉
She's smoking pot now, so her memories will fade.
大楼管♥理♥员♥
Building manager.
你好 3B的乔安妮·维基
Hello, Joanne Wickie in 3B.
有什么能帮忙的
What can I do for you?
你洗澡洗了一半 又没热水了吗
Hot water cut off in the middle of your shower again?
我马上过去
I'll be right over.
帮我个忙 这次穿件浴袍
Hey, do me a favor. Put on a robe this time.
我知道你能坦然面对你的裸体 但我不行
I know you're comfortable with your body, but I'm not.
我怪莉娜·丹恩
I blame Lena Dunham.
你好啊
Oh. Hello.
有空吗
Got a minute?
我准备去见一个三百磅的裸女
I'm on my way to see a 300-pound naked woman
眼睛里还有肥皂 所以
with soap in her eyes, so...
有空
yes.
我想为我那天的行为道歉
I wanted to apologize for the way I acted the other day.
继续吧
Keep going.
我意识到你告诉我这一切的唯一原因就是
I realized the only reason you told me all those things was
好让我们重新开始 我真的想要那样
so we could start fresh, and I really want that.
你没必要大老远跑来说
You didn't have to come all the way over here for that.
你可以直接打个电♥话♥
You could have just called.
我知道 那样的话我就没法吻你了
I know, but then I couldn't do this.
太棒了
Bravo!
没有你我做不到
I couldn't have done it without you.
35年 值得等待
35 years. Worth the wait.
只是我这么觉得
Oh. Is it just me,
还是现在的性♥爱♥比我们年轻的时候更棒
or is sex better now than when we were kids?
更长了
Well, it's longer.
是更棒
It is better.
我在想着你对我说的那一堆秘密
You know, I was thinking about all the secrets you unloaded on me.
是吗
Yeah?
我想着也许我也该这样做 了结往事
And I thought maybe I should do the same, clean the slate.
太棒了
That's great.
好吧 这件事你不知道
Okay, here's something you never knew
我一直为此困扰
that's always sort of bothered me.
你记得你在监狱度过的劳工节周末吗
You remember that Labor Day weekend you spent in jail
因为我没钱保释你
'cause I couldn't afford to bail you out?
是啊
Yeah?
我有钱 但我想从你身边逃离一会儿
I had the money, but I just needed a break from you.
拜托 这很搞笑啊
Come on, that's funny.
滚
Get out!
我喜欢你 戴夫 但我得先问问我的经理
I like you, Dave, but I can't go any lower on this car
能否再给你降价
without checking with my manager.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
好运
Luck.
巴克斯特 有空吗
Hey. Baxter, got a minute?
好啊 克丽丝蒂
Oh. Hello, Christy.
因为我们那天吵架了 所以我表现得很冷淡
I'm being aloof because of our fight the other day,
除非你是来买♥♥车的 那样的话 你看起来很美
unless you're here to buy a car, in which case you look lovely.
我想跟你谈谈罗斯科的事
I wanted to talk to you about Roscoe.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
很抱歉我说了你那么多坏话
I'm sorry I said all those awful things about you.
我跟维奥莉特谈过了
Yeah, I was talking to Violet,
她提醒了我一些重要因素
and she reminded me of a couple important factors.
是吗
Did she now?
当我不在的时候 你为我的孩子们
You did a lot of good stuff for my kids
做了很多好事
when I wasn't there for them,
我都没有感谢你
and I never thanked you.
所以 谢谢你
So... thank you.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
这是那种补偿吗
Hey, is this one of those amends things?
我想是吧
I guess it is.
真酷 我从来没收到过
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表