剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
《极品老妈》前情提要
Previously on Mom...
阿尔文和我35年前相爱了
Alvin and I were in love 35 years ago,
他死的那一天 我们也在恋爱
and we were in love the day he died.
你完事了吗
Are you done?
还没有
Not yet.
现在我完事了
Now I'm done.
克丽丝蒂 发车
Christy, start the car.
我想对那个女人说些好听的
So, I'm trying to say all the right things to this woman,
显得客气些 但老天作证
you know, be courteous, but God as my witness,
她的宝宝是我这辈子见过的最丑的东西
her baby was the ugliest creature I've seen in my life.
大家都说小宝宝都很漂亮
I mean, they say all babies are beautiful,
但那孩子可以用在医院催吐
but this kid could be used in the hospital to induce vomiting.
我差点忘了
Ooh, I almost forgot.
还记得我跟你说过
Remember how I told you
你儿子给我们送来了一张大额支票吗
your boys came through with a big check for us?
我们昨天用完了
Well, we spent the last of it yesterday
还信♥用♥卡♥了
paying off the credit cards.
我们不再是贫穷兼负债了
We're no longer poor and in debt.
我们只是穷♥人♥
We're just poor.
你也知道 这算新的中产阶级
Which, as you know, is the new middle class.
啊 这样可真好
Aw, this is nice.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
你外婆去阿尔文的公♥寓♥已经一小时了
Your grandmother went into Alvin's old apartment, like, an hour ago.
-那又怎样 -你不觉得有些奇怪吗
- Yeah. So? - Don't you think that's a little weird?
她是大楼管♥理♥员♥
She's the building manager.
她可能在修理什么
Maybe she's fixing something in there.
你不认识你外婆吗
Have you met your grandmother?
大鸟来了
Big Bird's walkin'.
你去哪里了
Where you been?
楼上的公♥寓♥
Apartment upstairs.
楼上吗
Upstairs, you say?
-哪一间 -2G
- Which apartment? - 2G.
乔安妮·威基的家吗
Joanne Wickie?
威基是3B
Wickie's 3B.
-2G是谁 -迪特尔
- Who's 2G? - Dieter.
-黑人健美运动员吗 -同志空少
- Black body builder? - Gay flight attendant.
有什么问题
What was the problem?
门卡住了
Door was jammed.
你去了很久啊
You were up there a long time.
他和男友有问题 想聊聊
He's got boyfriend trouble, and he wanted to talk about it.
什么样的问题
What kind of trouble?
你真想知道吗
You really want to know?
是的
I really do.
好吧 迪特尔经常出门
Okay. Dieter travels a lot,
他男友想成家养孩子
and his boyfriend wants to settle down and have kids.
他甚至找到了代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
He even found a surrogate--
夫勒斯♥诺♥市摩♥门♥教♥学校的老师
a Mormon school teacher from Fresno--
但我觉得真正的问题是
but I think the real issue is,
迪特尔不太确定自己会做怎样的父亲
Dieter's not sure what kind of dad he'd be
因为他有个令他受伤很重的童年
'cause he had such a traumatic childhood.
还有事吗
Anything else?
没有 差不多了
No. That covers it.
好的 我去洗澡
Okay, I'm gonna go take a shower.
迪特尔给你擦了指甲油吗
Did Dieter paint your nails?
还给我的上唇去了毛
And waxed my lip.
难以置信
Incredible.
我还以为我是个撒谎精呢
I thought I was a good liar.
亲爱的 你的水平在这家连第二都排不上
Oh, honey, you're not even the second-best in this house.
1A 1A 1A
1A, 1A, 1A...
找到了
Here we go.
我妈咪疯了
Oh, my mommy's broken.
极品老妈 第二季第十三集
洗得怎么样
How was your shower?
还行
It was okay.
我总是脚滑
I keep slipping in there.
得放块防滑垫什么的
We need to put down a rubber mat or something.
你多搓搓少揉揉自然没问题[自己解决]
Wouldn't be a problem if you scrubbed more and rubbed less.
你都给脉冲沐浴头取名字还好意思说我
Says the woman who named the pulsating shower head.
我就不应该告诉你乔伊的事
I should never have told you about Joey.
准备好睡了吗
Ready to go to sleep?
睡吧
Mm, let's call it.
还记得以前我们睡一张床很怪异吗
Remember when us sharing a bed was weird?
别骗自己了 现在依然很怪异
Don't kid yourself. It's still weird.
我可以问你一个私人问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a personal question?
当然
Sure.
阿尔文走了后 你怎么样
How you doing with Alvin being gone?
我依然还在痛苦中
'Cause I'm still struggling.
我没事
I'm okay.
真的吗
Really?
我一团糟
I'm a mess.
很多晚上 我根本睡不着
A lot of nights, I can't sleep.
知道什么可以让你放松吗
You know what might relax you?
去和乔伊玩一下
Have a little visit with Joey.
不 我想我需要见见专业人士
No, I think I need to see a professional.
我觉得那个免费诊所里
I was thinking that therapist
治疗过维奥莉特的心理医生就不错
at the free clinic who helped Violet.
治疗什么了 她刻薄得跟什么似的
Helped her how? She's mean as a snake.
她也有好的时候
She has her good moments.
你都拒绝接受现实到这份上了
Wow. If you're in that much denial,
你是该看看心理医生了
you really do need a shrink.
你有兴趣和我一起去吗
Hey, would you maybe be interested in going with me?
精神上支持下
You know, for moral support?
当然 我很乐意
Sure, be happy to.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们在那里时 你应该尽情说出
And while we're in there, you should certainly feel free
所有让你烦心的事
to talk about anything that might be bothering you.
我没事 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
好吧
Okay.
因为你知道...
'Cause you know, what was...
在床上这么多话
You know, being chatty in bed
可能就是你留不住男人的原因
might be why you can't hold on to a man.
很高兴再次见到你们
So, it's good to see you both again.
也很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too.
你的心理医生喝巧克力奶吗
Your therapist drinks chocolate milk?
他是正在长大的孩子
He's a growing boy.
一切还好吗
So what's been going on?
说吧 亲爱的 没事
Go ahead, honey. It's okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
她疯了
She's nuts.
你说什么
Excuse me?
对不起 但你需要治疗
I'm sorry, but you need help.
-治疗什么 -我看到了 那个祭坛
- Help with what? - I saw it. I saw the shrine!
-你知道吗 -不然我们怎么来这里
- You know about that? - Why do you think we're here?
你说你还很痛苦
You said you were struggling.
是的 但还不至于需要跟这小丑聊
I am, but not enough to talk to this clown.
你骗我
So, you lied to me?
如果我说真话 你还会来吗
If I told you the truth, would you have come?
和小木偶待一个小时吗 门都没有
And spend an hour with Howdy Doody? Not a chance.
帮帮我 医生
Help me out here, Doc.
我父亲去世后 她和他的遗孀大吵一架
After my father died, she got into a fight with his widow,
偷溜进那个女人的家 偷走了他的骨灰
broke into this woman's house, stole his ashes,
还在他以前的公♥寓♥里建了个祭坛
and now she's built a shrine in his empty apartment.
这让你有什么感觉
And how does that make you feel?
别问我
Forget how I feel.
问她有什么感觉
Ask her how she feels.
你有什么感觉 邦妮
How do you feel, Bonnie?
我想念那个男人
I miss the man,
身边全是令我可以想起他的东西
and it's very comforting to surround myself
令我心安
with things that remind me of him.
真好
That's nice.
好
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表