剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
你好 我是克丽丝蒂
Hi, I'm Christy.
今晚由我来为二位点餐
I will be your server tonight.
我来介绍一下特色菜吧
Let me tell you about our specials.
我们有鲜嫩的烤三文鱼 铺在... 该死
We have a lovely grilled salmon on a bed of... Holy crap.
她想说香米 失陪了
She meant to say jasmine rice. Excuse me.
怎么回事
What was that?
我没法回去了
I can't go back in there.
永远吗
Ever?
我的一个高中同学坐在吧台
There's this girl I went to high school with sitting at the bar.
别告诉我你惹毛了她
Don't tell me, you screwed her over.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
怎么 你跟她男朋友睡了吗
What, you sleep with her boyfriend?
别烦我
Get out of my head!
拜托 那是很久以前的事了 她肯定翻篇了
Come on. I-It was a long time ago. I'm sure she's over it.
-你这么觉得吗 -不可能
- You think? - No idea.
只是得让你回去工作
Just need to get you back to work.
第四桌 你跟哪个客人睡了吗
Table four-- you sleep with anybody there?
没有 等等
No. Wait.
没有
No.
很好 把主菜端给他们
Good. Take them their entrees.
过去的路上别和别人乱搞
Try not to bang anyone on the way.
我没法保证
I can't promise anything.
虽然她戒了酒 但她还是一样疯狂
Sobriety has not made her any less crazy.
你的口气好像说这是件糟糕的事一样
You say that like it's a bad thing.
享受你们的食物吧
Enjoy your meal.
克丽丝蒂
Christy?
洁西卡
Jessica?
见到你真是太好了
It's so good to see you!
见到你也真是太好了
Oh, it's... good to see you.
我们有多少年没见了 20年吧
What's it been, like, 20 years?
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
你过得怎么样
How's life?
超棒 十分幸福
Great. Couldn't be happier.
你呢
And you?
我觉得我的围裙就说明了一切
I think my apron says it all.
你还是继续忙活吧
Well, I'll let you get back to it.
下次同学聚会见
See you at the next reunion.
我迫不及待了
I can't wait.
洁西卡
Jessica?
-等等 -怎么了
- Hang on. - Yeah?
有件事情困扰我很长时间了
Something's been bothering me for a really long time,
我得澄清事实
and I need to clear the air.
你是说你和托尼的事吗
You mean with you and Tony?
我们当时还是孩子 忘了吧
We were kids. Forget about it.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
我都没法表述这事有多困扰我
I can't tell you how much this has haunted me.
我原谅你了
Aw, all's forgiven.
太棒了
Oh, great!
在某种程度上 我帮了你一个忙
You know, in a way, I kind of did you a favor.
那个小丑睡了好多人
I mean, that clown slept with everybody.
是吗
He did?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们班里的半数姑娘
Half the girls in our class
还有一些妈妈
and a couple of the moms.
打饭大妈会给他多打土豆泥 如果你明白我的意思
Lunch lady gave him extra tater tots, if you know what I mean.
真的吗
Really?
根据我听到的说法 他还是个不折不扣的男妓
And from what I hear, he is still a full-on man whore.
抱歉我迟到了 亲爱的
Sorry I'm late, honey.
托尼
Tony?
克丽丝蒂
Christy?
你和洁西卡还...
You and Jessica are still...
我得走了
Got to go.
听说你们在庆祝结婚纪念日
So, I hear you folks are celebrating an anniversary.
极品老妈 第二季第七集
我真觉得跟洁西卡道歉
I really thought by apologizing to Jessica
是在做好事
I was doing a good thing.
知道吗
You know?
做出补偿
Making an amends.
的确是做好事
It was a good thing.
不过你可能毁了他们的婚姻
Except for probably breaking up their marriage.
是啊 他们没留下来吃晚餐
Yeah, they did not stay for dinner.
我不想做个顽固守旧分子
I hate to be a stick-in-the-mud...
你真不想
No, you don't.
但下次你弥补过去的时候
...but next time you're fixing the past,
尽量不要毁掉现在
try not to break the present.
天啊 你就像是个长脚的绣花枕头
Boy, you're like an embroidered pillow with feet.
好吧 我们来看看我这次能不能做到更好
Okay, let's see if I can do better this time.
玛乔丽
Marjorie,
我想对你做出适当的补偿
I'd like to make a proper amends to you.
为什么 亲爱的
What for, sweetie?
你借了我钱 我没有还给你
You lent me money, and I never paid you back.
喂 我也借了你钱
Hey, I lent you money.
是啊 你根本没陪着我长大
Yeah. And you were never there when I was growing up.
我们扯平了
We're square.
总之 我一直在加班 所以给你
Anyway, I've been working extra shifts, so here it is.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真的很感激
I really appreciate this.
你的房♥东呢
Now, what about your landlord?
他怎么了
What about him?
克丽丝蒂 你逃房♥租了
Christy, you skipped out on the rent.
你必须进行弥补
You got to make that right.
或者我可以多给你20块
Or I could give you an extra $20
咱就忘了那件事吧
and we all forget about it.
如果你想要干净的房♥子
You know, if you want to clean house,
你得吸掉沙发下的灰尘
you got to vacuum under the couch.
另一个枕头 真棒
Another pillow. Good for you.
玛乔丽 我欠他四千块呢
Marjorie, I owe him $4,000.
就算我想 也没办法还他那么多钱
I couldn't make that right if I wanted to.
给他一个付款计划
Offer him a payment plan.
每个月给他 我说不好 50块
Give him-- I don't know-- 50 bucks a month.
一个月50块吗
50 bucks a month?
那需要...
That's gonna take, like...
六年半
Six and a half years.
天啊 毒贩真擅长数学
Damn. Drug dealers are so good at math.
50块 你欠我四千呢
$50? You owe me $4,000!
但我没有四千块
But I don't have $4,000.
那你的手就保不住了
Then you don't have your hand!
进来吧
Come in.
我刚做过指甲
Ooh, I just did my nails.
佩鲁吉恩先生
Mr. Perugian?
克拉丝蒂·普兰科特
Crusty Plunkett.
你想干什么
What do you want?
首先 你好
Uh, well, first of all, hello.
好吧
Okay. Um...
你也许不记得了
you might not remember this,
但我差不多算是逃租了
but I kind of sort of ran out on the rent.
4227块
$4,227.
好吧 我四舍五入了
Okay, in my mind, I had rounded it down,
但是 那听起来差不多
but, uh, that sounds about right.
总之 我...
Anyway, um, I...
想道歉
want to apologize.
我错了 我...
I was totally wrong, and I...
你带了钱来了吗
You have my money?
没带来全部
Not all of it, no.
只有这么多
Just this.
50块
$50?
是的 我打算每个月都付你50块
Yes, I plan to pay you this every month...
每周
Week.
每周
Week.
我就是这意思
That's what I meant.
我每周都会过来给你50块
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表