剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
The to-do list is on the fridge.
我知道在哪里
I know where it is!
看《钢木兰》 我没看过
Let's watch Steel Magnolias. I've never seen that before.
茱丽亚·罗伯茨死了
Julia Roberts dies.
谢谢你陪我一起来
Thanks for coming with me.
不客气 做管♥理♥员♥工作很有趣
Sure. It's fun doing chores.
好像我在农场工作一样
Feels like I'm working on a ranch.
首先我们要清理绒毛清除器
Okay, first thing we have to do is clear out the lint traps.
很好 是什么东西
Great. What's that?
干衣机里的 瞧
In the dryer. See?
恶心 看起来像干衣机的肚脐
Ew, looks like the dryer's belly button.
我来吧 你放轻松
I'll take care of it. You relax.
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
她被大家溺爱着 我却要帮她工作
I have to do her work while she gets coddled.
我的酒瘾复发时 你也这么生气吗
Were you this angry with me when I relapsed?
当然没有
Of course not.
有什么区别
Well, what's the difference?
你没有自我出生起就让我失望
You haven't been disappointing me since I was born.
好吧
Yeah, well,
至少你还有母亲
at least you still have a mother.
我16岁 母亲就去世了
Mine died when I was 16.
吉尔 我不知道
Oh. Jill, I-I didn't know.
什么原因
How'd she die?
她一辈子都在和抑郁症抗争
She battled depression her whole life,
有一天她放弃了
and then one day she just gave up,
把红色法拉利开进了车♥库♥
drove her little red Ferrari into the garage,
关上门 一氧化碳完成了她的心愿
closed the door, and the carbon monoxide did the rest.
我的天
Oh God!
是啊
Yeah.
在那之后开那辆车很痛苦
It was really hard to drive that car after that.
我相信
I'll... bet.
但你要知道
But, you know,
那可是法拉利 所以我还是挺过来了
it was a Ferrari, so I muscled through.
不好
Oh, no.
-怎么回事 -捕鼠器
- What's that? - Ugh, rat trap.
该死的 还活着
Damn it. It's still alive.
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
我不知道 我不想看到这可怜的家伙受苦
I don't know. I hate to see the poor thing suffer.
好的 退后
All right. Stand back.
-什么 -站一边去
- What? - Just move aside.
妈呀
Holy crap!
搞定
Got him.
你带着枪吗
You carry a gun?
这个不算是枪
Oh. This isn't really a gun.
这个才叫枪
This is a gun.
我没看懂这部电影
I don't get this movie.
有什么不懂的
What's not to get?
她们像钢铁一样坚强 却又像木兰一样柔弱
They're strong like steel but soft like magnolias.
我懂了 我不喜欢
Okay, now I get it. I just hate it.
你怎么样
How you doing?
我对上帝祈祷 希望这是我的人生最低点
Ugh, I hope to God this is my bottom.
这由你自己决定
It's up to you.
你的最低点 就是你决定不再给自己挖坑的时候
Your bottom's when you decide to stop digging.
或是我用铲子把你扁死的时候
Or when I beat you to death with my shovel.
老天 我这次真是一塌糊涂对吗
Boy, I really did it this time, didn't I?
是的
Yep.
克丽丝蒂恨我
Christy hates me.
给她些时间
Give her time.
多少时间
How much time?
我不知道 也许一两年
I don't know. Maybe a year or two
如果你不再做蠢事的话
if you don't do anything else stupid.
你真会安慰人
You're such a comfort.
先帮你挺过戒瘾这道难关吧
Let's just get you through this part right now.
回头再处理你和克丽丝蒂的事
We'll deal with you and Christy later.
谢谢你对我这么好
Thank you for being so kind to me.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我新来时 老疯婆子也对我很好
Crazy old ladies were kind to me when I was new.
我只是觉得我不配
I just don't feel like I deserve it.
邦妮
Bonnie,
如果我们这种人得到我们应得的 那我们都会死
if people like us got what we deserve, we'd all be dead.
再说一次 你真会安慰人
Again, such a comfort.
看在老天的份上 他们只是在吃晚餐
For God's sake, they're just having dinner.
怎么样
How'd it go?
挺好的
Fine.
我妈呢
Where's my mother?
她在楼上
She's upstairs.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
挺糟糕的
Pretty bad.
真好 我想去看看
Oh, good, I want to go see.
提醒你们一下 别惹毛吉尔
Just a head's up: don't piss off Jill.
很难受吧
Pretty rough, huh?
糟透了
Awful.
真棒
Sweet.
你需要什么吗
You need anything?
真的吗
Really?
行啊
Sure.
我好多天没洗头发了
I haven't washed my hair for days.
来浴室吧
Come on into the bathroom.
谢谢
Thanks.
你看见药瓶上我的搞笑便条吗
You see my funny note in the pill bottle?
看见了 我给你留了一条搞笑回复
Yeah, I left you a funny response.
给你泡了茶
Brought you more tea.
克丽丝蒂
Christy!
她必须受到惩罚
She has to be punished!
这是杂货单 慢慢买♥♥吧
Here's the grocery list. Take your time.
-会长回来的 -去吧
- It would've grown back! - Go.
找到你需要的一切了吗
Find everything you need?
是啊
Yeah.
今天过得愉快吗
Having a good day?
相当愉快
You bet.
蜡烛 泡沫浴粉 冰淇淋
Ooh, candles, bubble bath, ice cream--
某人真会宠自己
someone's spoiling themselves.
实际上是给我妈妈买♥♥的
Actually it's for my mom.
她是个刚出狱的瘾君子
She's a drug addict who just got out of jail.
胖猴子奶昔 我喜欢吃
Chunky Monkey-- that's kind of my addiction.
我是胖猴子奶昔上瘾者
I'm a Chunky Monkey junkie.
真好笑
Yeah, funny.
你叫什么 凯西吗
What's your name? Kathy?
我跟你说 凯西
Let me tell you something, Kathy.
这个世界奖励坏人 我不知道为什么
This world rewards bad people. I don't know why.
也许上帝喜欢恶作剧 也许没有上帝
Maybe God's a practical joker, maybe there is no God,
也许生活就是每天都被一只愤怒的大猩猩
maybe life is just about getting boned every day
纠缠着 直到死去
by an angry gorilla until you die.
好吧
Okeydokey.
有优♥惠♥券吗
Any coupons?
有的 等等
Actually, yeah, hold on.
大家好 我是玛乔丽 我是酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Marjorie and I'm an alcoholic.
你好 玛乔丽
Hi, Marjorie.
我最近过得挺艰难的
Well, I've been going through a rough patch.
最后一轮化疗让我精疲力尽
This last round of chemo really knocked me out.
我没有任何精力
I haven't had any energy,
我身体的每个部位都很疼
and every part of my body just hurts.
等等
Hold that thought.
但你们知道吗
But you know what?
我情愿得癌症 也不愿再次戒瘾
I'll take cancer over trying to get sober again.
邦妮 你没事吧
Bonnie, are you okay?
再好不过了
Never better.
那个幸运的女人会瘦很多的
That lucky duck's gonna lose so much weight.
可怜的人 过来躺下
Poor thing, come on and lie down.
来吧 给你盖被子
Come on, let's get you all cozy.
-好 -喝了这个
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表