剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
That's midnight for old folks.
好吧 祝你好梦
Okay, sweet dreams.
帮我向外婆问好
Tell Grandma I say hi.
我想他发现咱们了
I think he's onto us.
太可爱了
That was very cute.
真等不及想让他见见我的儿子们
I can't wait for him to meet my boys.
不如请他们过来吃晚饭
Why don't we have them over for dinner?
这主意不错
I'd like that.
我前妻肯定不乐意
My ex-wife wouldn't.
那快点请他们过来
Then let's have them over very soon.
我们刚到哪里了
Where were we?
根据记分板
Well, according to the scoreboard,
阿尔文一分 邦妮零分
it's Alvin one, Bonnie nothing.
好的 那该我上投手区了
Oh, well, then it's time for me to get on the mound.
开球了
Play ball!
好吧
Okay.
无论你在做什么都太微妙了
Whatever you're doing is very subtle.
阿尔文
Alvin?
如果你睡着了 我就永远不理你了
If you fell asleep, I will never talk to you again.
我有自己的床啦 我有自己的床啦
I got my own bed, I got my own bed
完全属于我的床 别人别想来
It totally mine, it's no one else's.
阿尔文
Alvin!
老天 阿尔文
Oh, my God, Alvin!
老天
Oh, man.
以后每晚我都要听到这个吗
Am I gonna have to hear this every night?
克丽丝蒂
Christy!
居然会爽到叫我
Odd choice.
克丽丝蒂 救命
Christy, help!
老天
Oh, God.
妈
Mom?
在这里
In here.
怎么啦
What?
他死了
He's dead.
什么
What?
他死了 阿尔文死了
He died. Alvin died.
不 不要
No. No, no, no, no.
我已经检查了 他去了
I checked already. He's gone.
别这样说
Stop saying that.
我想我父亲心脏病发作了
Yeah, I think my father had a heart attack.
不 他没动
No, he's not moving.
谢谢 快点
Thank you. Hurry.
他不会有事的
He's gonna be okay.
你好 我是克丽丝蒂·普兰科特
Yeah, hi. This is Christy Plunkett.
罗斯科的妈妈
Roscoe's mom.
今天他得待在家
I'm gonna be keeping him home today.
不是的 他没有生病
No, no, no, um, not sick.
他的外公去世了
He lost his grandpa.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们需要几天时间
Um, we're gonna need a couple of days here.
好的 我去拿他的家庭作业
Great, I'll pick up his homework.
如果你想看电视就看吧
You know, if you want to watch TV, it's okay.
我不想看
I don't.
电子游戏呢
Video game?
我们会好起来的
We'll get through this.
妈
Mom?
我马上回来
Be right back.
什么事
Yeah?
真是对不起
I'm so sorry.
你抱歉什么 亲爱的
What are you sorry about, honey?
我拒绝了他
I blew him off.
他想带我们出去吃晚餐
He wanted to take me out to dinner,
我却没时间跟他去
and I didn't have time for him.
维奥莉特
Oh, Violet.
谁也不会料到有这种事
There's no way anybody could've seen this coming.
但我好自私
But I was so selfish.
这个嘛
Yeah, well.
是啊
Yeah.
我要怎么面对这件事
How do I live with that?
我不知道 宝贝
I don't know, baby.
别再自私吗
Stop being selfish?
克丽丝蒂
Christy?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
怎么回事啊
What's... going on?
-我没有适合参加葬礼的衣服 -什么
- I have nothing to wear to this funeral. - What?
我是说 我有一条灰色的裙子 但我该穿黑色
I mean, I have a gray dress, but I really should wear black.
我们得去购物
We need to go shopping.
我们去购物之前
Yeah, before we do that,
我得跟你说一件事
I... need to talk to you about something.
我今天上午跟阿尔文的前妻聊过了
I spoke to Alvin's ex-wife this morning.
你也能想到 她很生气
Yeah, she's pretty upset, as you can imagine.
我是说 她前夫跟你一起躺在床上...
I mean, her ex dying in bed with...
去世了
you.
做着我觉得
Doing what I get the feeling
他对她不常做的事
he didn't do very often for her.
那并不是他的招牌本领
It was never really his home run swing,
但他十分热情
but he brought a lot of enthusiasm to it.
好吧
Right.
事情是这样的
So here's the thing.
她不想让我们参加葬礼
She doesn't want us to come to the funeral.
什么
What?
她的儿子们会到场
Her sons will be there,
她的父母 朋友
you know, her parents, friends.
这也可以理解
It's kinda understandable.
才不能理解
No, it's not.
我们也失去了他
We lost him, too.
我知道 但我们可以
I know, but we can find a way
以后再想办法致敬
to pay our respects some other time.
不
No.
没门
That's not happening.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
那是说我要跟那个寡妇聊一聊
That means I'm gonna have a little chat with the widow.
如果我晚餐时还没回来 就给保释担♥保♥人打电♥话♥
If I'm not back by dinner, call the bail bondsman.
他的电♥话♥在冰箱上
His number's on the fridge.
不不不
No, no-no-no, no.
-放手 -不
- Let go! - No!
-随便你 -不不不
- Suit yourself. - No! No, no, no, no.
不不
No, no.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, sweetie.
拜托 我求你了
Please! I'm begging you!
怎么回事
What's going on?
帮帮我 她的力气跟瘾君子一样大
Help me. She's crackhead strong.
罗斯科 把东西拿到厨房♥里
Roscoe, take that to the kitchen.
别挡道 老女人
Get out of my way, old woman.
除非你告诉我你要去哪里
Not till you tell me where you're going.
别担心 我只是要
Don't worry about it, I'm just gonna go
把阿尔文的前妻打得鼻涕横流
smack the snot out of Alvin's ex-wife.
这不行
Yeah, I don't think so.
你要阻止我吗 别挡道
Oh, yeah, you gonna stop me? Now get the hell out of my way.
坐 下
Sit down.
真希望我知道有那么容易
I wish I knew it was that easy.
邦妮
Bonnie...
听我说
listen to me.
我知道这现在对你来说很艰难
I know this is very hard for you right now,
但你不是一个人
but you're not alone.
有很多人爱你
You got a lot of people who love you
会帮你挺过这一切
and will help you through this.
你打我
You hit me.
是啊 我会再打的
Yeah, and I'll do it again.
克丽丝蒂 你还好吗
Christy, how are you doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没时间管自己还好不好
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表