剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
We just want to know that you've thought this through.
是啊 你打算和这人共度余生吗
Yeah, is this the guy you're gonna be with forever?
我想不会是余生吧
Well, I doubt it'll be forever,
但是他挺适合当第一任老公的
but for a first marriage, he's pretty perfect.
来坐吧
Come here.
我只是担心
I'm just worried
你会嫁给一个你不爱的男人
you're marrying a man you're not really in love with.
你爱过巴克斯特或者我爸吗
Were you in love with Baxter or my dad?
是啊
Yes.
你结局怎么样呢
And how did that work out for you?
有时候我好恨这孩子
Sometimes I just hate this kid.
维奥莉特 当你们彼此深深相爱
Violet, marriage is hard enough
觉得一切永远都不会结束时
when you're desperately in love with each other
婚姻就够难的了
and you think it's never gonna end,
但是明知道婚姻注定失败还结婚 那很...
but going into it knowing it's doomed is just so...
现实吗
Realistic?
我打算说的是可悲
I was gonna say "Sad."
这有什么糟糕的
What is so bad about this?
有人爱我 想照顾我
I have someone who loves me and wants to take care of me,
这对你们来说很好
and it's good for you guys
因为我不再是你们的麻烦了
because I'm no longer a problem for you anymore.
维奥莉特 你从来都不是麻烦
Violet, you were never a problem.
是啊 我们一直都在说我们有多爱你
Yeah, we say all the time how much we love you.
又是这副脸色 又是这副脸色
There's the face. There's the face.
相信我 我知道我在做什么
Trust me, I know what I'm doing.
天啊
Oh, God.
你得让她过自己的生活
You have to let her live her life.
她是个成年女人了
She's a grown woman.
妈
Mom!
罗斯科把我的泰迪熊都扔了
Roscoe threw out all my teddy bears!
现在我们知道该送她什么结婚礼物了
Now we know what to get her as a wedding gift.
你在干什么
Whatcha doin'?
写约会资料
Working on my dating profile.
E网情缘吗 还是世纪佳缘
eHarmony? Match?
老年人交友社区
Senior-Mingle.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
也许维奥莉特有所企图
Maybe Violet's on to something.
天啊 你没那么绝望吧
Oh, God, you can't be that desperate.
瞧瞧这些老人
Check out some of these old dudes.
这人82岁了
This one's 82 years old.
他有一栋夏威夷海滩别♥墅♥
He's got a beach house in Hawaii,
旧金山有一套房♥ 瞧瞧这里
a brownstone in San Francisco, and look here--
特殊技能他写了
under special skills:
晚上能开车
"Can drive at night."
过去点
Slide over.
我得戳戳他
I'm gonna give him a poke.
小心点 别害他摔了屁♥股♥
Careful you don't break his hip.
瞧瞧这优质男
Ooh! Take a look at this silver fox.
在卡梅尔有两万二平♥米♥的房♥子
22,000 square foot home in Carmel.
喜欢在沙滩上短暂漫步
"Enjoys short walks on the beach."
我问问 你是不是放弃爱情了
Ah, just so we're clear, you're giving up on love?
我有过爱情 我想要管家
I've had love. I want a housekeeper.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表