剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I said that about you.
但这里永远欢迎你和罗斯科
But you and Roscoe are always welcome here.
谢谢 玛乔丽 你最好了
Thanks, Marjorie. You're the best.
但我得让我家人在一起
But... I've got to put my family back together.
我理解
I understand.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
我也是
I'll miss you, too.
我觉得有些伤心
I'm a little sad about all this.
我先失陪了
So if you'll excuse me.
真是个好心的女人
What a great lady.
我才不信
Yeah, I don't buy it.
她有毛病
There's something wrong with her.
你才有毛病
Something's wrong with you.
你有没有考虑过 世界上可能有人
Did you ever consider that there might be people in this world
就是友善慈悲呢
who are simply kind and compassionate?
我以前是那样想的
I used to think that.
然后我满了九岁
And then I turned nine.
好吧 你赢了 你内心死了
Great. You win. You're dead inside.
你可别忘了
And don't you forget it.
打给维奥莉特 告诉她我们有了个家
Now call Violet and tell her we got a home.
你去哪里
Where you going?
我
I, uh...
我要去办点杂事
I have some errands to run.
如果你要去杂货店
If you're going to the drugstore,
我们没有牙膏 厕纸...
we're out of toothpaste, toilet paper...
天啊 我显然是在撒谎
Oh, my God. Clearly I'm lying.
是啊 他按时来上班
Yeah, he's showing up for work regular.
我怎么知道他吸毒没有
How the hell would I know if he's using?
听着 我的朋友 我只是开汽修厂的
Listen, my friend, I just run a body shop.
你才是他的假释官
You're his parole officer.
你个肥婆快过来 让他尿在杯子里啊
Get off your fat ass, come down here, and make him pee in a cup.
好啊
Hello.
好 我得挂了 苏珊
Okay, I got to go, Susan.
抱歉我说你是肥婆
Sorry I called you fat.
真是个惊喜
This is a surprise.
我只是想着过来看看你感觉怎么样
I just thought I'd stop by and see how you're feeling.
医生说心脏正常
Doctor says the ticker's all good.
身体健康
All systems go.
真好
Nice.
怎么了
So what's going on?
我想着我们得讨论一些事
I just thought we needed to discuss a few things.
我不想在电♥话♥上说
I didn't want to do it on the phone.
好吧
Okay.
-是关于我们的女儿的 -好吧
- It's about our daughter. - Okay.
我猜她告诉你发生的事了
I assume she told you what went down.
是啊 我觉得
She did. And I just thought
你可能对她有点苛刻了
you might've been a little rough on her.
你开玩笑对吧
You're kidding, right?
谁会在半夜偷偷溜走来逃房♥租啊
Who skips out in the middle of the night to beat the rent?
我得提醒你我们1976年在尤里卡
Do I have to remind you about that cute little bungalow
附近住的小平房♥吗
we had up near Eureka? 1976.
我们服用了一些迷幻药 在厨房♥地板上做♥爱♥
We took a bunch of acid, made love on the kitchen floor,
然后像小偷一样跑掉了
and ran off like a couple of thieves.
那不是我
That was not me.
-真的吗 -不是
- Really? - No.
重点是...
The point is...
克丽丝蒂知道她犯了个错误
...Christy knows she made a mistake
她再也不会这样做了
and she'll never do it again.
是啊 真棒
Yeah. Terrific.
在此期间 她和孩子们就四处流浪吗
So in the meantime, she and the kids are living like gypsies?
实际上 她在乡下找到了一处很棒的房♥子
Actually, she found a really nice house out in the country,
你过去看看她 跟她讲和也不是个糟糕的主意
and it wouldn't be a bad idea if you were to visit and make peace.
我不知道 让我考虑一下吧
I don't know. Let me think about it.
别考虑太久了
Well, don't think too long,
如果你想拥有自己的厨房♥地板回忆
if you ever want to have your own kitchen floor memories.
真的吗 你拿性♥爱♥换宽恕
Really? You're trading sex for forgiveness?
你情愿付现金吗
Would you rather pay cash?
维奥莉特 我是妈妈
Hi, Violet, it's Mom.
你在新家过得怎么样
How's it going at your new place?
挺好的 我喜欢这里
Sweet. I love it here.
那是什么声音啊
What's all that noise?
我只是在看电视
Oh, I'm just watching TV.
好吧 听着 我想告诉你
Okay, well, listen, I-I wanted you to know
我在乡下找到了一栋漂亮的房♥子
that, um, I found a beautiful house out in the country,
家具齐全 有按♥摩♥浴缸
fully furnished, Jacuzzi.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 如果你想回来
Yep. If you wanted to come back,
你会有自己的卧室和浴室
you'd have your own bedroom and bathroom.
你还可以邀请你的朋友
No reason you couldn't invite your friends
来拜访你
to come visit you there,
办办派对
throw some parties.
听起来不错吗
Sound good?
维奥莉特
Violet?
喂
Hello?
谢谢你 上帝 谢谢你 上帝
Thank you, God! Thank you, God!
这冰箱真大
This refrigerator is huge.
简直可以放进尸体
I mean, you could put a body in here.
你为什么那样说
Why would you say that?
因为它很大
Because it's big?
这里装不下尸体的
Well... you couldn't fit a body in there.
你得把它剁碎
You know, you'd have to chop it up.
求你别说了
Please stop talking.
这房♥子很棒啊[凶手房♥子] 各位
Killer house, guys.
-你是说不错的房♥子 -对
- You mean nice house. - Yeah.
那你该那样说
Then you should say that.
记得提醒我跟你玩扑克牌
Remind me to play poker with you.
我们去城里买♥♥东西时
Hey, can you keep an eye on Roscoe
你能照看下罗斯科吗
while we go into town for groceries?
当然啦 我向你保证我绝对不嗑药
Absolutely. I give you my word I will not get high.
维奥莉特 我们去城里买♥♥东西时
Violet, can you keep an eye on Roscoe
你能照看下罗斯科吗
while we go into town for groceries?
没问题
Yeah. I got it.
你回来了真是太好了
I'm so happy to have you back.
我知道
I know.
瞧瞧我发现了什么东西缠着狗窝
Hey, look what I found wrapped around the doghouse.
为什么警用胶带会缠着狗窝呢
Why would there be police tape wrapped around a doghouse?
也许他是一只打击犯罪的狗 就像史酷比狗一样
Maybe he was a crime-fighting dog like Scooby-Doo.
这就解释得通了
Oh, sure, that explains it.
克丽丝蒂 瞧瞧
Christy. Check it out.
装在桶里的泡菜
Pickles in a barrel.
-真酷 我们该买♥♥点吗 -不
- Cool. Should we get some? - No.
我嘴里的口香糖刚掉进去了
I just dropped my gum in it.
-好啊 -好啊
- Howdy. - Howdy.
好啊
Howdy.
瞧瞧我们 说着"好啊"
Look at us-- saying "Howdy."
之前没见过你们这两位姑娘啊
Haven't seen you gals around here before.
是啊 我们刚搬来这里
Yeah. We're, uh, just moving into the neighborhood.
"姑娘" 我喜欢
"Gals." I love it.
比"婊♥子♥"好多了
It's so much better than "Bitches."
你们住在哪里
Where you living?
就在这条路过去一点
Just up the road a piece.
-"过去一点" -入乡随俗嘛
- "A piece?" When in Rome.
我们租了马格诺利亚路尽头的
We're, uh, renting the white clapboard house
白色隔板房♥子
at the end of Magnolia.
威廉家吗
The Williams place?
我想是吧
I guess.
你们知道那里发生的事吧
You do know what happened there?
我们知道 我们还知道那里有硬木地板和按♥摩♥浴缸
We know. We also know we got hardwood floors and a Jacuzzi.
总之那是很久以前的事了
Anyway, it was a long time ago,
我们很感激
and we're just really grateful
能住进这么漂亮的房♥子里
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表