剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
No, I can't come there right now.
不 我一个人
No, I'm not with anybody.
我跟你说过了 我在看比赛
I told you, I'm watching the game.
七比零
Seven to nothing.
我得挂了
I got to go.
我会把屋顶工的电♥话♥邮件给你
I'll e-mail you the number of the roofer.
再见
Good-bye.
对此我很抱歉
So sorry about that.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
不 没关系 别担心
No, it's fine, no worries.
你这个大楼管♥理♥员♥当得还好吗
So how are you enjoying being a building manager?
挺好的
Well, what's not to enjoy?
我们不用付房♥租 67个人
We live rent-free, and 67 people think of me
每次成功冲马桶时都会想到我
every time they successfully flush.
你为什么告诉哥斯拉你是一个人
Why did you tell Godzilla you were alone?
罗琳吗
Lorraine?
为什么要火上浇油
Why stir the pot?
我懂了
I get that.
她知道我们在交往吗
Does she know we're seeing each other?
再说一次 火 不想浇油
Again, the pot, a desire not to stir.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我像是你藏起来的小婊♥子♥
I'm like some dirty little whore you keep on the side.
邦妮 不
Bonnie, no.
放松点 我喜欢
Relax. I like it.
*我独自一人 独自一人 独自一人*
*I'm alone, I'm alone, I'm alone, I'm alone*
*但我并不孤独*
*But I'm not lonely*
*因为我在洗衣服*
*'Cause I'm doing lone-dree*
*是的 我并不孤独*
*Yeah, I'm not lonely...*
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你介意我加入吗
You mind if I join you?
你知道歌♥词吗
Do you know the words?
差不多就是"独自一人" 对吧
Pretty much "Lonely, lonely, lonely," right?
是啊
Pretty much.
安迪·德里森 2B
Andy Dreeson, 2B.
克丽丝蒂·普兰科特 1B
Christy Plunkett, 1B.
我在你上面啊
Oh, so I'm on top of you.
看看衣服洗得怎么样了吧
Well, let's see how the laundry goes.
好的
All righty.
我知道我为什么在周六晚上洗衣服
Well, I know why I'm doing laundry on a Saturday night,
但为什么像你这样的美女也在这里
but why is a beautiful woman like you here?
拜托
Oh, please.
美女
Beautiful.
我只是在度过高质量的独处时光
Just I'm having a little quality me time.
如果你愿意 我可以稍后再洗衣服
Well, if you like, I can do my laundry later.
不不 没关系 你确定吗
No, no, that's fine. You sure?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我过够了独处时光
I've had enough me time.
实际上 我有点受够了我
In fact, I'm kind of sick of me.
你今晚有什么好玩的东西要洗吗
So you got anything exciting to wash tonight?
没什么
Um, not really.
大部分是内♥裤♥
Mostly just underwear.
你穿平角内♥裤♥啊
Boxer man, huh?
是啊 从我小时候开始
Yeah, ever since I was a kid.
我尝试过一阵子你三角裤
I tried the tighty-whities for a while,
然后我又穿回了平角内♥裤♥
but then I came back to the boxers
因为我喜欢那样的通风...
because I really like that extra ventilation...
天啊 为什么我不直接说是啊
Oh, God, why couldn't I have just said yes?
我也喜欢唠叨
I'm a rambler, too.
我喜欢一直说一直说 我从不知道该什么时候闭嘴
I tend to go on and on. I never know when to shut up.
好像我的大脑和嘴
It's like my brain and my mouth
有不同的安排 我就...
have separate agendas and I just...
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, boy. - What?
你要看见一件蝙蝠侠T恤了
You're about to see a Batman T-shirt.
我只想告诉你 这是恶作剧礼物
Okay, and I just want you to know that this was a gag gift.
知道了
Got it.
我打击犯罪
And I fight crime.
你喜欢你的甜点吗
You like your dessert?
还行吧
It's okay.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你答应给人家吃世界闻名的坚果哒
I was promised your world-famous nuts.
我现在最爱你了
I have never loved you more.
我们去另一间房♥里吃吧
What do you say we take this in the other room?
我去梳洗一番
Let me just freshen up.
赶紧的
Hurry.
这他妈是谁啊
Who the hell is this?
-罗琳 -你好 阿尔文
- Lorraine? - Hello, Alvin.
我想道歉 因为我之前像个泼妇一样
I want to apologize for being such a bitch.
是今天还是一直
Like, today or always?
你告诉我啊
You tell me.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
准备好跟前妻大干一场了吗
Ready for a little sex with the ex?
好吧 上蛋蛋吧
All right, let's bring on those nuts.
在大家反应过度之前
Okay, before anybody overreacts,
我们考虑一下3P的可能性吧
let's consider the possibilities.
我该走了
I should go.
你就在看这个比赛吗
This is the game you were watching?
你喝醉了 我送你回家
You're drunk; I'm gonna take you home.
我没喝醉
Oh, I am not drunk.
那你为啥穿得像个魔术师的助手一样
Then why are you dressed like a magician's assistant?
没人问你 破坏别人家庭的贱婊♥子♥
Nobody asked you, home-wrecker bitch whore.
我才没有破坏别人家庭
I am not a home wrecker.
你觉得这么多年后
What'd you think, you could crawl back
你还能爬回到他的身边吗
after all these years and just get him back?
关你什么事 你甩了他
What do you care? You threw him away.
在我看来 是你在爬回来
And it looks to me like you're the one doing the crawling.
够了
That's enough.
我送你回家 罗琳
I'm taking you home, Lorraine.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
给她叫辆出租啊
Get her a cab.
她是我孩子的母亲
She's the mother of my children.
我也是你一个孩子的母亲
Hey, I'm the mother of one of your children, too.
但至少他不会说我的孩子是个错误
But at least he doesn't refer to my children as a mistake.
你说克丽丝蒂是个错误吗
You called Christy a mistake?
邦妮 等等
Bonnie... wait.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
她有点难伺候
Well... she's a little high-maintenance.
*我独自一人 独自一人 独自一人*
*I'm alone, I'm alone, I'm alone, I'm alone*
*但我并不孤独*
*But I'm not lonely...*
这首歌♥不适合合唱
Doesn't really work as a duet.
是啊
No, it doesn't.
你想喝杯酒吗
Would you like a glass of wine?
来点水就行
Oh, just some water's fine.
你家真不错
Your place is great.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
真希望我能居功 但这是我前任装♥修♥的
I wish I could take the credit, but it was my ex who decorated.
分手了啊 抱歉 是最近的事吗
Oh, breakup, huh? Sorry. Was it recent?
大概一年前
About a year ago.
太棒了
That's great.
我是说
I mean...
你熬过了艰难的时刻
that you're over the hard part.
是啊 我们想要不同的东西
Yeah, we just wanted different things.
让我猜猜 她想要承诺
Let me guess-- she wanted a commitment,
而你想保留选择权
and you wanted to keep your options open?
不 我想定下来
No, I wanted to settle down.
我给你拿个杯托
Let me get you a coaster.
你养狗吗
You have a dog?
不 我是救援会的志愿者
Uh, no. I volunteer for a rescue society,
所以有时候我会抚养小动物
so sometimes I foster the little guys
直到它们找到新家
until they find a permanent home.
太有爱了
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表