剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
His last name is Munchnik.
是啊 她不懂引申义
By George, she doesn't get the reference.
维奥莉特 我只是想知道这是怎么回事
Violet, I just want to know what's going on.
你经常待在那边
You've been spending a lot of time over there.
为什么不呢 他的公♥寓♥很棒
Why wouldn't I? His condo's great.
而且他家还有健身房♥
Plus, he's got a gym in the building
和地下车♥库♥
and underground parking.
他还有个管家
Oh, and he has a housekeeper.
我们也有管家啊
We have a housekeeper.
注意点 不然你今晚睡沙发
Careful or you're sleeping on the couch tonight.
你真的很喜欢他 对吧
And you also really like him, right?
是啊 他挺酷的
Um, yeah, he's cool.
亲爱的 你跟别人同居并不是因为他很酷
Honey, you don't live with a guy because he's cool.
而是因为你喜欢他
You live with him because you have feelings for him.
你们像我这么大时就是这样做的吗
Is that what you guys did when you were my age?
-她总是绕回到这里 -这很机智
- She always goes to that. - It is the smart play.
亲爱的 我
Sweetheart, I'm...
我只是有点担心
I'm just a little worried that...
妈 放松点
Mom, relax.
我们过得很开心 格雷戈里超喜欢我
We're just having fun, and Gregory is crazy about me.
我知道他是
I know he is,
但我想听你说 你也超喜欢他
but I want to hear that you're crazy about him, too,
你不是委屈了自己
that you're not settling.
好吧 我超喜欢他 他是我梦中情人
Fine. I'm crazy about him. He's the man of my dreams.
回头见
See you later.
咱俩比他们都更相爱
Wow. You and I are more in love than they are.
我得跟你说 我想念维奥莉特在这里的日子
I gotta tell ya... I miss Violet being here,
但我对天发誓 她搬出去后我变高了
but I swear I've gotten taller since she moved out.
那是因为你没驼背了
That's because you're not hunched over.
你走路的时候不害怕了
You're not walking scared.
你知道我发现了什么吗
You know what I noticed?
她走之后
Ever since she left,
我一点也不便秘了
my bowels have gone from irritable to delightful.
在餐桌上不用看着她那张轻蔑的脸
Just so nice to have a break from her sneering mug
盯着我 感觉真好
looking at me across the dinner table.
这一切都是因为你犯下了可怕的罪
All because you committed the terrible sin
问了她今天过得怎么样
of asking how her day was.
像是这样 对吧
It's kind of like this, right?
模仿得很像
That's good.
她闻到怪味时总是这副嘴脸
She always looks like she smells something bad.
别误会我 我爱她
Don't get me wrong. I love her.
我也爱她
Oh, I love her, too.
但是感觉公♥寓♥里驱散了
But it feels like some sort of demonic spirit
某种恶灵
has been exorcised from the apartment.
我们甚至都不需要天主教神父
And we didn't even need a Catholic priest.
原来我们需要的是犹太人心理学教授
Turns out we needed a Jewish psychology professor.
干杯
L'chaim.
我刚想到 她卧室里没人了
You know, it just occurred to me that her bedroom's empty.
是啊
That's true.
那我们还睡一起干嘛
So, what are we doing here?
你说得对 过去
You're right. Get down there.
你过去
You get down there.
我喜欢拥有自己的卫生间
I like having my own bathroom.
我们抛硬币吧
I'll flip you for it.
我不信任那个纪念币
I don't trust that commemorative coin.
该死
Oh, damn it.
-过去点 -怎么了
- Move over. - What happened?
罗斯科比我俩都聪明
Roscoe's smarter than both of us.
他打电♥话♥时没给什么暗示吗
He didn't give any hints over the phone?
没有 就说这事很重要
No, just said it was important,
他想当面跟我们谈谈
and he wanted to talk to us in person.
他不会是想把维奥莉特还回来吧
You don't think he wants to return Violet, do you?
没关系 他收留了她30天
Doesn't matter. He's had her for 30 days.
我们没必要接她回来了
We don't have to take her back.
好吧 去听听他有什么可说的
All right, well, let's go hear what he has to say.
站直了
Stand up straight.
好了
Here we go.
真的没这必要
This really wasn't necessary.
别说傻话了 你是维奥莉特的男朋友
Don't be silly. You're Violet's boyfriend.
对吧
Right?
对
Right.
你想聊什么
So, what did you want to talk about?
你俩都知道维奥莉特有多棒
Well, you both know how amazing Violet is.
-当然啦 -好吧
- Sure. - Okay.
所以我告诉你我有多爱她时
So it'll come as no surprise to you
你们肯定不会觉得奇怪
when I tell you how much I love her.
-我们也爱她 -我们爱她
- We love her, too. - Yeah, we love her.
我想跟你们聊聊的原因
And the reason I wanted to speak with you guys
是想得到你们的祝福
was to get your blessing.
我想娶你的女儿
I'd like to marry your daughter.
她怀孕了吗
Is she pregnant?
没有
No!
那你为什么想娶她
Then why do you want to marry her?
妈
Mom!
抱歉 我们有点措手不及
Sorry. You kind of caught us off guard.
没事 我知道很突然
It's okay. I know it's sudden.
我们同意之前
Um, before we give our blessing,
我只有一个问题
I just have one question.
真的吗 我有八个问题
Really? I have eight.
你知道做一个19岁的姑娘意味着什么吗
Do you understand what it means to be a 19-year-old girl?
她的想法尚未成熟
How... unformed her thinking is?
这就是我爱她的一点
That's one of the things I love about her.
她还没有厌倦人世 她用新鲜的眼光看待世界
She's not jaded, she sees the world with fresh eyes.
你喝掉最后一点思乐宝低卡饮料时再看那双眼睛吧
Wait'll you see those eyes when you drink the last Diet Snapple.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会惹她生气的
I'll never do anything to upset her.
要是有这可能就好了
Oh, if only that were possible.
你们这是同意了吗 我得到你们的许可了吗
So, do I take that as a "Yes," I have your permission?
格雷戈里 我很感激你来找我们
Gregory, I appreciate you coming to us,
但这事不由我们决定
but it's really not our call.
是啊 维奥莉特可能还没准备好安定下来
Yeah, Violet might not be as ready to settle down as you are.
我懂
I hear you.
我只是无法控制自己的感觉
I just can't help the way I feel.
我坠入爱河了
I'm desperately in love.
-你这个可怜的人啊 -来吧
- Oh, you poor bastard. - Bring it in.
不 我先来的 这是我的房♥间
No, I got here first. It's my room.
好吧 我有个好玩的主意
Okay, here's a fun idea.
在客厅搭个帐篷怎么样
What if we put a tent in the living room,
你每晚都可以假装自己在露营了
and you could pretend you're camping every night?
我是七岁小孩吗
What am I, seven?
真可悲
That was pathetic.
可悲的是我得还帐篷
What's pathetic is I have to return a tent.
你怎么来了
What brings you by?
我得跟你们谈谈
I needed to talk to you guys.
谈什么
About?
昨晚吃晚餐时 格雷戈里跟我求婚了
Last night at dinner, Gregory proposed to me.
他提到了他可能那样做
Yeah, he mentioned he might do that.
你怎么说的
What did you say?
你婉言拒绝了吗
Did you let him down easy?
我本来打算拒绝的
Well, I was going to...
但是他给我看了这枚超漂亮的戒指 我答应了
but then he showed me this awesome ring, and I said "Yes!"
我要成为格雷戈里·穆奇尼克太太了
I am going be Mrs. Gregory Munchnik.
喂
Hello?
你女儿刚订婚了
Your daughter just got engaged.
这是好消息
This is good news.
是啊 是好消息
Yeah, sure, it's good...
如果你想这样
...if this is what you want.
我为什么不想
Why wouldn't it be?
天啊 我的管家都比你俩更为我高兴
God, my housekeeper was happier for me than you two are.
亲爱的 这是一大步
Honey, this is a big step.
我们只是想确定你考虑清楚了
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表