剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
但我们现在需要知道 除了上校本人以外
but what we need to know now is what else was in the tomb,
墓里还有什么
apart from the Colonel himself.
肯定是特别值钱的东西
Must have been something extraordinarily valuable
才值得冒着再次被警♥察♥注意到的风险
to risk returning after attracting the attention of the police force.
警官先生 我相信你此时一定印象深刻
I trust, Detective Inspector, you're now suitably impressed.
确实如此
Yes, indeed.
我没觉得你像那种女人
You don't strike me as the kind of woman
会凭白让人家抢钱
who would fail to notice her handbag being raided.
哎 为什么你就不能承认
Oh, why can't you just accept
这是罗兰德在给信♥号♥♥呢?
that this is a sign from Roland?
满月? 还是处♥女♥之泪?
Full moons? Virgin's tears?
说真的 P姨妈
Really, Aunt P,
如果保科斯基在引导什么的话
if Mrs Bolkonsky is channelling anything,
那肯定是一个恐怖小说作家的心
it's the mind of a Penny Dreadful writer.
至于坟墓上的宽恕
And as for forgiveness beyond the grave,
没有人 至少所有的阿什米德队长
no-one, least of all Captain Ashmead,
在我没有做出进一步的调查前
is to go near that cemetery
都不会走进那个公墓
until I've made further investigations.
这是什么意思?
What do you mean?
罗兰德的墓里值钱的东西已经被盗光了
Roland's tomb has been robbed of all valuables
验尸官已经同意挖出尸体了
and the Coroner has given his approval to exhume the body.
你有没有偷我姨妈的手提包里的诗?
Did you steal that poem out of my Aunt's handbag?
没
No.
我保证
You have my word.
那处♥女♥之泪呢?
What about the virgin's tears?
也被叫做天使之泪 圣母之水 恒河之水
Also known as Angel's Tears, Lourdes water, Ganges water,
是不老泉里或者圣杯中的水
water from the Fountain of Youth, or the Glastonbury Chalice,
在我们旅行途中收集的
collected in our travels.
圣水
Holy water.
对信的人来说是 对不信的人也没什么坏处
For those who believe, and harmless for those who don't.
费雪小姐 告诉我
Tell me, Miss Fisher,
你是不是怀疑一切你没看过的事情?
do you discredit everything you cannot see?
不 不是一切
No. Not everything.
我相信电波 电和磁场的存在
I believe in radio waves and electricity and magnetism.
或者是两个人之间的感情
Or the current that flows between two people.
我不会怀疑那个
I would never discredit that.
也许还有两个退伍军人之间的战争
Two veterans of a war, perhaps.
还有两个独♥立♥灵魂之间闪耀着的力量
Or the energy that flares between two independent spirits...
...虽然转瞬即逝
..however briefly.
我们应该怪月亮吗?
Shall we blame it on that moon?
若你需要理由的话
If you need a reason.
我肯定是不要的
I've certainly never needed one.
你兄弟遇害的时候你和他在一起吗?
Were you with your brother when he was killed?
弹片留下了很特殊的伤疤
Shrapnel wounds leave distinctive scars.
费雪小姐
Miss Fisher.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Private detective.
但这里是圣洁的闺房♥
But this is the sanctity of the boudoir.
我们是不同阵营
We were in different battalions.
我以为双胞胎做什么事都是一起的
I thought twins did everything together.
他在我之前入伍的
He enlisted before me.
也许要是那天我和他在一起...
Perhaps if I'd been with him that day...
兄弟之情 无论多么强烈
Brotherly love, no matter how strong,
都没办法抵挡枪林弹雨和毒气
is no protection against mortar shells and mustard gas.
我知道在那一刹那
I knew the moment it happened.
感觉我兄弟的死就如同我亲生经历的一样
I felt my brother's death as though it were my own,
好像我的一部分随他而去了
as if a piece of me had died with him.
这就是你努力搜寻保科斯基夫人的原因?
Is that why you sought out Mrs Bolkonsky?
为了将你的灵魂召回?
To reclaim your soul from the spirit world?
死亡会让我们的心脏和头脑停止
The dead may lay claim to our hearts and our minds,
但不会带走我们的灵魂
but not our souls.
谁?
Hello?
谁在那?
Who's there?
多乐茜 威廉姆斯 世上没有鬼
Dorothy Williams, there are no such things as ghosts.
巴瑟尔的死是一场不公的悲剧
Basil's death was tragic, unjust,
他想让我知道
and he wanted me to know that.
巴瑟尔?
Basil?
多特! 滚!
Dot! Get off!
没事的 没事 这就是一块布
It's alright. It's alright. It's just a piece of cloth.
我...
I...
它刚刚在那上面 我...
It was up there. I...
我拉了电源线关了灯
I pulled the cord to switch off the light
然后它就飘下来了 然后...
and it floated down and...
谁会做这种事?
But who would do such a thing?
电源线今天早上炸了
The cord snapped just this morning.
我叫波特和赛斯换的
I asked Bert and Cec to replace it.
波特 赛斯 还有谁?
Bert and Cec, who else?
他们读了那本书
They were reading that book.
都是些刻薄吓人的事
Of all the mean, horrid things.
还好吧?
Is everything alright?
没什么事了 巴特勒先生
It is now, Mr Butler.
多特刚刚受到了惊吓 现在没事了
Dot just had a fright, that's all.
福瑞迪失踪了!
Freddy's gone!
他不见了!
He's gone!
我希望你叫我们
I hope you haven't called
出来不要一无所获 比尔力先生
us out for nothing, Mr Beale.
别急么
Define 'rattled'.
就像是拴着的狗抓虱子
You know, like a chained dog scratching fleas.
然后就会有拖东西的声音 然后...
And then there was this dragging noise and...
你看见什么了吗? 我一直在看
Did you see anything? I didn't stop to look.
好吧 它从哪条路走的
Well, which way did it go?
克莱蒙特的墓 ...Clare...
The Claremont tomb. The... the Clare...
你不是说他不会去哪里的么
I thought you said he wasn't going anywhere.
不好意思 我不能为死者代言
Sorry, but I don't speak for the dead.
好吧
Right.
有关狗的到此为止了
So much for a dog with fleas.
阿什米德 他拄着拐杖呢
Ashmead. He's on his cane.
请求宽恕
Forgiveness.
这是什么? 我去
What is it? Shh!
谁在那?
Who's there?
要担心可不是幽灵了 汉密尔顿先生?
Not afraid of ghosts are we, Mr Hamilton?
杰克
Jack.
啊 费雪小姐
Ah, Miss Fisher.
不用水晶球就知道你此行目的
No need for a crystal ball to know what brings you here.
福瑞迪!
Freddy!
福瑞迪! 他很痛苦!
Freddy! He's hurt!
你的药在哪?
Where's your medication?
他死了
He's gone.
汉密尔顿先生 我要你处♥女♥之泪的配方
I'd like your recipe for virgin's tears, Mr Hamilton,
去警♥察♥局里给我
down at the police station.
我想你自己做圣水很方便吧
Rather convenient to make your own holy water, I would have thought,
看看你这生意做得风生水起的
seeing as you're doing a roaring trade in the stuff.
我有什么动机杀掉我自己的客户?
What possible motive could I have to kill off my own clientele?
也许是复仇?
Revenge, perhaps?
什么?
Excuse me?
汉密尔顿先生的双胞胎兄弟
Mr Hamilton's twin brother was at Pozieres
和福瑞迪 罗兰德一起在波兹爱尔服役
with Freddy and Roland.
他和这个营的其他人都被杀了
He was killed along with the rest of the battalion.
他叫巴瑟尔
His name was Basil.
闺房♥的圣洁就到此为止了
So much for the sanctity of the boudoir.
对不起 沃利奇 但我要界定犯罪嫌疑人
I'm sorry, Warwick, but I draw the line at possible murder.
我为什么要杀他? 他们还没还清债
Why would I kill him? They haven't even paid us yet.
额...
Um...
你...你的...你兄弟和
Your... your... your brother's connection
罗兰德 克莱蒙特的联♥系♥
to Roland Claremont
不可能是巧合
can't be mere coincidence.
招魂仪式是你和保科斯基夫人操控的么?
Were both the seances rigged by you and Mrs Bolkonsky?
我觉得这种说法带有侮辱性
I find that suggestion highly insulting.
你是不是故意操纵福瑞迪 阿什米德
Did you deliberately manipulate Freddy Ashmead
来策划他的死亡?
so you could engineer his death?
不
No.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表