剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
莫得很害怕罗兰德 他就是个畜生
Maude was terrified of Roland. He was a brute.
对她来说最重要的是
To her most of all.
我不能让他活着回来
I couldn't let him come back from the war.
所以福瑞迪的炮弹休克使这一切顺理成章
And Freddy's shell shock made it all so easy.
直到我姨妈为他游说 给他授予英勇奖章
Until my Aunt started lobbying for his bravery award
他的记忆开始慢慢的恢复
and it all started coming back for him.
然后莫得极力阻止真♥相♥败露
And then Maude did what she could.
通灵仪式后她很害怕
After the seance, she panicked.
所以她试图去取回那把枪
And tried to retrieve the gun.
她是因为我
She did it for me.
她一个人打不开棺材
She wasn't strong enough to open the tomb.
谁在那里?
Who's in there?
噢 可怜的 可怜的男人
Oh, that poor, poor man.
我很害怕 我没想要杀了他
I panicked. I didn't mean to kill him.
上帝
Good God.
然后拉瑞意识到那是你干的
And Larry realised what you'd done,
所以你们又再次回到墓地伪装现场
and went back there with you to do the job properly.
我想如果我们把事情伪装成抢劫的话...
I thought if we could make it look like a proper robbery...
为此拿走了所有的东西
We took everything.
除了罗兰德头部的那颗子弹
Except the bullet that killed Roland.
我知道那颗子弹在那里 但是当时光线太暗
I felt around for it, but it was dark.
而且莫得很难过
Maude was upset.
但是这也没能阻止福瑞迪铁了心想要寻找真♥相♥
But it didn't stop Freddy's mind searching for the truth.
所以得有个人阻止他
So someone had to stop him.
一个能接触到他的药物的人
Someone with access to his medicine.
你是说谁?
Like who?
你认为是拉瑞对福瑞迪下的毒?
You think Larry poisoned Freddy?
你认为是我♥干♥的?
You think I did?
不! 她爱福瑞迪
No! She loved Freddy.
她也爱你 而且他还有重病
She loved you too. And he was a very sick man.
可能是她欠你的人情债更多一些?
Was her debt to you the greater one?
不不 对我来说她就像是我的女儿
No, no, she was like a daughter to me.
没有什么人情债 从来没有
There's no debt. There never was.
你贿赂保科斯基太太配合你操纵通灵仪式
You bribed Mrs Bolkonsky to go along with your rigged seance,
你还提供给她罗兰德的诗
and you supplied her with the words to Roland's poem.
不 我们没有
No, we didn't bribe her.
第二次的通灵仪式是她极力促成的
She'd been pushing for another seance all along.
她...她知道福瑞迪饱受折磨 但是...
She... she knew Freddy was a tortured soul, but...
那首诗我给她背诵过 就是这样
I recited the poem for her, that's all.
然后你把他的心脏药物放入了小瓶药水里?
Then you added his heart medicine to that vial?
不是
No.
我 我不明白
I-I don't understand.
谁能用鱼肝油谋杀他?
How could anyone kill him with cod liver oil?
鱼肝油?
Cod liver oil?
我们只给他服用了鱼肝油
That's all we gave him for his heart.
所以...
So...
月圆之夜喝下处♥女♥之泪是保科斯基太太的主意
...drinking virgin's tears by the moonlight was Mrs Bolkonsky's idea.
噢 这很正常亲爱的
Oh, is nothing dear.
灵魂能够进入人的身体
That energy may enter a living person,
驱使他们做出暴♥力♥的行径
drive them to violent acts.
这是人控制不了的
It is irresistible.
杰克 我想是时候该你和你的塔罗师
Jack, I think it's time you had a heart-to-heart
来一次心灵的对话了
with your tarot card reader.
这是命运之轮和战车
It's the Wheel of Fortune and The Chariot.
象征大吉大利
Most auspicious.
宝剑皇后
Queen of Swords.
她是位有细致洞察力和过人勇气的女人
A woman of great vision and courage.
我的观点完全相反
From my point of view, it's reversed.
谎言 操纵
Deceit, manipulation.
应该是一个擅于颠倒是非真♥相♥的女人
A woman adept at playing games with the truth.
您不舒服吗 保科斯基太太?
Are you unwell, Mrs Bolkonsky?
恐怕是我的心脏
My heart, I'm afraid.
我让巴特勒先生给你拿杯水
I'll have Mr Butler bring you some water,
除非你想要一些更有效的东西
unless you require something stronger.
正义
Justice.
你想让我继续解读吗 探长?
Do you want me to continue with your reading, Inspector?
我更想要一份签字的忏悔书
I'd prefer a signed confession.
谁都逃脱不了命运 保科斯基太太
There's no escaping destiny, Mrs Bolkonsky.
毒毛旋花子补酒
Strophanthus Tonic.
心脏衰老的滋补酒
Milk for the Ageing Heart.
被绞死的人
The Hanged Man.
不用拷 我自己走
That won't be necessary.
我不明白 为什么?
I don't understand. Why?
因为你 因为你的兄弟 巴瑟尔
For you. For your brother, Basil.
他被挂在了铁丝网上 他不甘心就这么死了
He was left hanging on barbed wire. He died an agonising death.
啊!
Aah!
而福瑞迪忽视了他的呼救!
And Freddy ignored his cries for help!
但是我没想让福瑞迪偿命
But I didn't want Freddy dead.
你是不想 但是你的兄弟不这么认为
No, but your brother did.
把它交给我
I'll take that.
三宗谋杀案 三个凶手
Three murders, three murderers.
这可是个人最佳记录啊 费雪小姐
That's a personal best, Miss Fisher.
希望这个记录不要太快被打破
It's not a record I hope to beat anytime soon.
为此我♥干♥一杯
I'll drink to that.
那沃利奇 汉密尔顿是清白的?
And Warwick Hamilton is in the clear?
据我推测是的
I presumed as much,
否则你也不会让他离境
otherwise you wouldn't have let him leave the country.
真为我们的保科斯基太太感到可惜
Shame about our Mrs Bolkonsky.
现在我没法知道自己的命运会如何
Now I'll never know what the future holds for me.
一位算命先生曾告诉过我 我的婚姻会很美满
A fortune teller once told me that I would marry well,
会生四个孩子 还能尽情地玩槌球
have four children and play a lot of croquet.
你觉得呢?
What do you think of that?
我几乎能想来你玩槌球的样子了
I can almost see you playing croquet.
我看到一个小心谨慎的男人
I see a very careful man,
对自己面前无法解释的神秘现象冷嘲热讽
who professes to be cynical in the face of mysteries he can't explain,
尽管一颗心早已沉入了太平洋深处
and claims to have no passions,
却还声称自己毫无感觉
in spite of a heart that runs as deep as the Pacific Ocean.
好奇怪啊
That's strange.
我只看到了另一瓶马提尼
All I can see is another martini.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表