剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
就在昨晚我们帮费雪小姐拿包裹的时候
He collected a cart load from the guard's van, yesterday,
那家伙从看守的货车里拿走了一堆东西
when we picked up the parcel for Miss Fisher.
可这瓶东西就是那个包裹 不是你那掺水烈酒
But this bottle was the parcel, so this isn't your grog.
这是在昆斯克利夫的那个死者身上发现的
This was found on a victim in Queenscliff.
一样的瓶子 一样的掺水烈酒
Same bottle. Oh! Same grog.
菲林特的朗姆酒
Flint's Rum.
什么受害者?
Victim of what?
我们还不清楚 他是在昨天死的
We don't know yet. He only died yesterday.
女士
Madam.
早上好
'Morning!
噢 早上好 这可能就是我要找的
Oh. Oh, yes, I'm sure it is.
我... 我貌似找不到我想要的东西了
I... I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
各位早上好
'Morning, everyone.
这是晚餐的用具 科浦
That is the dinner setting, Kip.
我们没有一套完整的早餐用具
Ah, we don't have a full service breakfast setting.
你真是没用
You're absolutely hopeless.
把制♥服♥脱下来 回去后厨房♥工作吧
Take off that uniform and go back to the scullery.
你真是一点礼貌都没有
You're not fit to be in polite society!
他进步很多了 赫丽 请你冷静点
He has improved, Hilly. Calm yourself, please.
而且早餐用具确实是不完整 麦克纳斯特夫人
And the breakfast setting is incomplete, Mrs McNaster.
噢 我... 真对不起
Oh, I'm... I'm so sorry.
我今天早上有点魂不守舍
I'm... I'm not myself this morning.
我去安抚一下麦克纳斯特夫人
I will go and fetch Mrs McNaster,
再把她带下来吃早饭 一会就没事了
bring her down back to breakfast again, and all will be forgotten.
- 早安 杰克 - 早安
- 'Morning, Jack. - 'Morning.
- 我去帮忙沏茶 - 我也去
- I'll help with the tea. - So will I.
- 我们寄到墨尔本的瓶子... - 嘘!
- That bottle we sent to Melbourne... - Shhh!
家规禁酒 这也有点太过了
So much for the temperance household.
据柯林斯所说 你的朋友们 艾尔特和茜茜
According to Collins, your friends, Bert and Cec,
昨天在昆斯克利夫的火车上
witnessed a crate load of those bottles
看到了一箱这样的瓶子到达墨尔本
arriving in Melbourne yesterday, on the Queenscliff train.
那我们就要找出这些瓶子
So now we need to find a link between those bottles,
和夜晚那超重船只的关系
and that clinking midnight cargo.
柯林斯警员今早会到这来协助我们调查
Constable Collins is arriving to help us with inquiries this morning.
我们在码头见面
I said we'd meet him at the pier.
- 不错 - 谁知道我们又会卷进什么事里
- Good. - Who knows what we might reel in?
天啊 真希望我的直觉是错的
Oh, dear, I hope that's not what I think it is.
我的天 这是莫莉娜和瑟利夫 强森!
Oh, my Lord, it's Moira and Clive Johnson!
如果这是我们要找的贼
If these are our thieves,
那他们付出的代价太惨重了
they paid a terrible price.
前几天晚上我还看见你跟他们吵架
The other night. I saw you haggling for them
再看看他们现在
and look at them now.
你肯定和这事有关
You've got something to do with it.
- 我去找艾力斯- 我亲眼见到你了
- I'll take Ellis. - I saw you with my own eyes.
不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you're talking about.
我是探员 杰克·罗宾森
Inspector Jack Robinson.
我很想知道关于你昨晚从肯诺卡
I'm keen to know about the cargo you unloaded last night,
卸下的那批货
from the Kennocha.
我那时候开完会正往家走 就看见他了
I was heading home after our meeting, when I saw them out here.
肯定过了八点
It must have been after eight,
因为渡船都出发了
because the ferry was already heading out.
所以艾力斯先生的船那晚就停在码头
So Mr Ellis's fishing boat was moored at the pier that night?
对 就在那边 我能看见
Yes, this side, where I could see.
船下水了 海潮也涨了
The boats were in, the tide must have been up.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我是可以在这里运货的 如果那晚我要卸货
I'm allowed to carry goods and if I want to unload at night,
那是我自己的事 不是吗
well, that's my business, isn't it?
好吧
Alright, stand back.
那么码头上的血迹也跟你有关吗 艾力斯先生
Is the blood on the pier your business as well, Mr Ellis?
就在你停船那个位置的旁边
Next to where you moor your boat?
码头上血迹斑斑
There's blood all over that pier.
这是工人码头 鱼 诱饵 血迹
It's a working port. Fish, bait, blood.
还有尸体
And corpses.
在琼斯夫妇失踪的那晚
What were you arguing about with Mr and Mrs Johnson
你和他们在吵什么
the evening that they disappeared?
他们想让我载他们去苏莲托 我拒绝了
They wanted a ride to Sorrento. I said no.
那时候有摆渡船 不是吗
There's a ferry, isn't there?
他们来晚了
They'd just missed it.
他们出价很高 但我还是拒绝了
They offered a decent fare, but I declined.
我有其他事 跟女人喝酒
I had other plans, like a drink with the lads.
那鱼贩子被杀的时候
And I suppose you were drinking together
你们也在一起喝酒吧
when the fishmonger was killed as well.
你到底想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我离开码头时他俩还活着
Those two were still alive when I left the pier.
你可以去问我手下任何一个人
Ask any of my crew.
问问水手 华利
Ask my deckhand, Wally.
我们正准备去问 艾力斯先生
We may just do that, Mr Ellis.
在此期间 请勿离开昆斯克利夫
In the meantime, please don't leave Queenscliff.
我得抓鱼 还得付船租呢
I've got fish to catch, and a boat to pay for.
早上好 长官 费雪小姐
'Morning, sir. Miss Fisher.
真准时啊 柯林斯
Very timely, Collins.
那必须的
It certainly looks like it, sir.
我得去打破那些不好的传言
I'll go break the bad news.
我只能呆在房♥间里
I... I should have stayed in my room.
这里就是 赫丽 镇定点
There now, Hilly, calm yourself.
又发现两具尸体
Two more dead bodies?
即使是对你而言 这也太过了好嘛 丰瑞妮
Isn't that a little excessive, Phryne, even for you?
我可没提出什么要求 普鲁德斯姑姑
I didn't put in a request, Aunt Prudence.
尸体上有发现格兰德的钱币吗
Were any of Gerald's coins found on the bodies?
- 显然没有 - 那就好
- Apparently not. - That's a relief.
喝杯热甜茶会感觉好些
A hot, sweet tea will help.
谢谢 巴特勒先生
Thank you, Mr Butler.
他们把这个给我退回来了
They... They gave it back to me.
他们从我这拿走 又轻而易举地交出来
They brought me in and simply handed it over,
三天前他们就该这么做了
as they should have done, three days ago.
至少目前还有好事发生
At least something good has happened.
对我而言这枚达布隆金币
This doubloon, it's the only coin that means
是唯一重要的钱币了 妈妈
anything to me, Mother.
其他的 都无关紧要
The rest, they... they don't matter.
巴克斯特没跟你说关于谋杀案的事
Baxter didn't tell you about the murders, then?
- 谋杀案 - 别紧张
- Murders? - Try to relax.
琼斯夫妇的尸体已经被挖出来了
The Johnsons' bodies have been dredged up.
天啊 太可怕了 他们怎么死的
Good Lord, that's hideous! How... how did they die?
前臂被尖刀割裂
Laceration to the forearm from a large bladed implement,
致命伤是从后面开出的一枪
and a major, rear penetrative wound
穿透了死者的胃部和肝部
through the victim's stomach and liver.
- 必死无疑 - 妻子呢?
- That would do it. - And the wife?
面部和唇部呈淤青
Some superficial bruising to the face and lips.
是窒息死亡导致的
Cause of death, suffocation.
要是琼斯夫妇发现了
If the Johnsons found out
芬雷 艾力斯和他的船员在进行不法运输
that Finlay Ellis and his crew were smuggling illegal rum...
去质问他
And confronted him?
或是用告发威胁他 无论怎样
Or threatened to expose him,
艾力斯都不会高兴的
Ellis wouldn't have been happy.
就因为这个会杀人吗 还是两个
But unhappy enough to motivate a murder, or two?
三个都可能 鱼贩迟早也会知道的
Or three. The fishmonger could have been found out as well.
当地交易只是冰山一角
Local sales could just be the tip of the iceberg.
每天都有船只经过 前往美洲
Ships sail past here every day, bound for America.
我们得证明艾力斯确实参与其中
We need to prove what Ellis has been up to.
希望柯林斯能为我们找到那个中间人吧
Let's hope Collins has found our middle man.
你没有包裹寄送的记录吗?
And you don't have any other records for parcel delivery?
没有 只有最近七天的
No. That's the last seven days.
在这装上的所有货物不是往东运就是往西运
Everything loaded on here heading east or west.
还有什么我能帮上忙的吗
Mm-hm. Anything else I can help you with?
暂时没有了 谢谢你 瑞德文先生
No, that'll be all for now. Thank you, Mr Redwin.
我两点半开工 很高兴能帮上忙 警官
Good-o, then. I'm due on the 2:30. Happy to assist, Constable.
那人也太爱帮忙了吧
That man was far too helpful.
有些人就是乐意跟警方合作
Some people have no difficulty cooperating with the police.
多蒂 我能失陪一下吗 长官
Dottie! Ah, would you excuse me, please, sir?
- 去吧 - 我们看那边吧 杰克
- Ah, go on. - Look over here, Jack.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表