剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Miss Mortimer.
是达西小姐
It's Miss Darcy.
我要回我屋了
I'm going to my room.
# 圣诞节的第一天 我的挚爱送给我 #
# On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me #
# 一只梨树上的鹧鸪 #
A partridge in a pear tree #
把它关了!
Turn that off!
斯坦利女士 不好意思
Mrs Stanley, I'm sorry.
芬乐妮 你把我的公文包放哪儿了
Phryne, where did you put my briefcase?
我要签署里面的文件
I need that paperwork signed.
我想它在我屋 阿姨
I believe it ended up in my room, Aunt P.
干嘛要把它拿那儿去
Well, what use is it there?
普顿斯姨妈 有什么问题吗
Aunt Prudence, whatever's wrong?
我讨厌那首歌♥
I loathe that song.
但是为什么你要对波蒂发火
But why did you bite poor Birdie's head off?
因为我已经听过太多遍 我受够了
Because I've heard it more times than I care to.
它阴魂不散
It haunts me.
停下 就一会儿
Just stop, for a moment.
它怎么会追着你
How does it haunt you?
就是那个可怕的平安夜
It was that dreadful Christmas Eve.
爱德华和我就在这儿 在小木屋里
Edward and I were staying here, at the chalet.
# 五枚金戒指 #
# Five golden rings #
# 四只鸣叫着的鸟儿 #
# Four calling birds #
# 三只法国♥母♥鸡 #
# Three French hens #
# 两只斑鸠和一只在梨树上的鹧鸪 #
# Two turtle-doves and a partridge in a pear tree #
# 圣诞节的第十天 我的挚爱送给我 #
# On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me #
# 十个跳跃的庄主 #
# Ten lords a-leaping #
# 九个跳舞的女郎 #
# Nine ladies dancing #
# 八个挤奶的女工... #
# Eight maids a-milking... #
爱德华
Edward.
他们又开始唱了
They're singing again.
我发誓
I swear it.
他们就在那儿 唱那首圣诞节的十二天
They're down there, singing the Twelve Days of Christmas.
你听
Listen.
哦!
Oh!
我真的听到了 爱德华
I heard them, Edward.
他们还活着 我知道的
They're alive, I know it.
来吧 去床上睡吧
Come on, come back to bed.
我确定... 这是我的心理作用
I'm sure it... it was my mind playing tricks,
但是...
but...
跟我说
Tell me.
我已经没事了
I'm perfectly alright.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没必要这样
No need for that.
你们怎么能
How can you,
这房♥子里都死了那么多人的时候还在做这些?
when there are people lying dead all over, and under, the house?
- 伊兹 - 伊莎贝拉
- Izzie. - Isobel.
总有人要血债血偿的 为了所有的一切
Someone has to pay the price, for all of it.
伊莎贝拉 你被吓到了 过来
Isobel, you're in shock. Come here.
伊莎贝拉 我把它给你不是让你招惹事端的
Isobel, I didn't give it to you to cause trouble.
你就不能这样随其自然吗?
Can't you just leave things be?
"那些还没有得到惩罚的人"具体指什么?
What exactly did you mean 'others haven't been punished'?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
伊莎贝拉
Isobel,
柯林斯警员和威廉姆斯小姐
Constable Collins and Miss Williams
听到了你的一字一句
heard you say those exact words.
那你就相信这些趴在门后
And you believe the kind of people
偷听别人谈话的人吗?
that lurk behind doors to listen in?
伊莎贝拉 别这样
Isobel, please.
我们正试图阻止更多谋杀的发生
We're trying to prevent more murders.
可阻止我母亲的死 已经太晚了
It's too late to prevent my mother's.
不!
No!
你们所有人都一样的贪婪
You're all as greedy as each other.
别管我
Leave me alone.
伊莎贝拉?
Isobel?
你看这些钱
Look at all this money.
伊莎贝拉想要藏起来
Isobel's tried to hide it.
那是啥?
What's that?
五枚金戒指
Five gold rings.
我在我的床边也发现了相似的卡片
I found one similar beside my bed.
什么?
What?
普顿斯! 普顿斯!
Prudence! Prudence!
哦 神啊 别怕
Oh, God. OK.
我来帮你
I've got you.
有人按住我的头
Somebody pushed me.
我本以为我一定会溺死
I thought I'd surely drown.
但幸运的是我小时候就学会了如何控制呼吸
But luckily I learned how to hold my breath as a little girl.
真是太幸运了 我踢翻了一个挤奶桶
By sheer good fortune, I kicked over a milk pail
然后...然后
and... and
那就是麦克兰赶来的时候...
that's when Dr MacMillan came and...
感谢上帝你没事 阿姨
Thank God you're alright, Aunt P.
哦 芬乐妮!
Oh, Phryne!
我刚才在外面观看越野滑雪赛的情况
I was out there checking langlaufing conditions
正在这时我听见了嘈杂的声音
when I heard the clatter.
我想我已经清楚警告你们了
I thought I made it clear
每人最好呆在屋子里
everyone should remain inside.
我是个医生 我拯救生命 我不能坐视不管
I'm a doctor. I save lives. I can't do nothing.
那么 你没有看到犯人咯 有吗?
Well, you didn't see the culprit, did you?
他在我赶到之前就跑走了
He'd made himself scarce before I arrived.
没看人影 先生 但是我找到了这个
No sign of anyone, sir, but I found this.
这是昆汀戴着的东西
Quentin was wearing that.
他还在这儿
He's still here.
苍天在上 他为什么要杀了我呀?
Why in God's name does he want me dead?
我曾经对这个可怜的家伙做过什么吗?
What have I ever done to the wretched fellow?
你拥有那座埋葬了他叔叔的矿井
You owned the mine where his uncle died.
那为什么十年之后才复仇?
But why now, a decade later?
这完全不合理!
It doesn't make sense!
斯坦利女士?
Mrs Stanley?
我的药
My powders.
在侧包里
In the side pocket.
普顿斯阿姨 你从哪里得到这个的?
Aunt Prudence, where did you get this?
我们到这儿的时候我在枕头上面发现的
I found it on my pillow when we arrived.
我们必须戒♥严♥这个地方
We need to secure this place.
我想我已经知道这些谋杀案之间的联♥系♥了
I think I've just worked out how all these murders fit together.
杰克!
Jack!
杰克! 这就是"圣诞节的十二天"那首歌♥啊
Jack! It's the Twelve Days of Christmas.
一只梨树上的鹧鸪
A partridge in a pear tree.
雷恩·富勒是被电击致死的
Len Fowler was found electrocuted
在那棵圣诞树上挂满了梨形的灯泡
under a tree that was hung with pear-shaped lights.
这些灯泡被动了手脚
Those lights had been tampered with.
然后 我找到了这个
Then, I found these,
在尼可拉斯和薇拉的房♥间里
in Nicholas and Vera's room.
两只斑鸠意味着爱人
Two turtle-doves implies lovers.
薇拉是被一本情诗集还有一尊名为吻的
Vera was killed with a book of love poetry
小雕像给砸死的
and a statue named The Kiss.
三只法国♥母♥鸡
Three French hens.
鸡舍里有三只母鸡
There were three hens in the henhouse
尼可拉斯是在那里被法国的左轮手♥枪♥击毙的
where we found Nicholas shot with a French revolver.
那么四只啼叫的鸟儿?
And four calling birds?
普顿斯阿姨说
Aunt Prudence heard
她觉得她听见了受伤的鸟儿鸣叫了四声
what she thought was an injured bird call four times,
接下来她脸朝下 被强行按入喂鸟盆里面
and then she was forced, face down, into a birdbath.
也就是说每一位受害者都收到了匿名卡片
So each victim receives an unsigned card
接下来就是突如其来的死亡
and then they receive an untimely death.
这就意味着他一定是想要杀...
Which means he must be targeting...
所有人
Everyone.
我收到了九个跳舞的女孩
I received nine ladies dancing.
- 那多蒂呢? - 七只天鹅
- And what about Dotty? - Seven swans.
这场聚会数周之前就已经安排好了
This gathering was arranged weeks ago.
我们的凶手知道这里会有
Our killer knew that there were
客人和工作人员一共十位
going to be ten guests and staff
呆在这个小屋中
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表