剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
No.
那么你最后一次看到道具用刀是什么时候?
So, when was the last time you saw the prop knife?
在灯熄灭之前
It was just before the lights went out.
你那个时候在哪儿?
Where were you?
我把刀放回道具的桌子上
I put the knife back on the properties table.
我和多茜乐聊天
I spoke to Dorothy,
然后戈登过来要我端杯咖啡给他
then Gordon asked me for a cup of coffee.
我去拿热水壶
I went to get the thermos.
就是说道具桌子旁边没有人?
Leaving the properties table unattended?
是啊 但是时间不长
Yes, but not for long.
还有谁靠近道具桌子
Who else was near the props table?
- 多乐茜 柯林斯警员 戈登- 还有吗?
- Dorothy, Constable Collins, Gordon. - Anyone else?
我只记得我看到的这些
I only remember the things that I see,
所以当灯灭以后...
so after the lights went out...
灯灭了多长时间?
How long were the lights out?
不到一分钟
Less than a minute.
足够某人换刀了
Long enough for someone to swap the knife.
本意是要杀了弗农的 并非戈登
That was meant to kill Vernon, not Gordon.
为什么有人要杀了两位主演?
Why would anyone want to kill two leading men?
是要破坏电影吗?
To scuttle the film?
您到底有多了解雷蒙德?
So, how well do you really know Raymond?
雷蒙德是一个梦想家 他的梦想非常的宏大
Raymond's always been a dreamer, and his dreams are boundless,
我想您一定意识到了 这在科林伍德并不常见
which I'm sure you realise isn't common in Collingwood.
也许惧怕将来和兄长们一起在皮革厂里工作
Maybe the fear of ending up working at the tannery with his brothers
迫使他动手杀人
forced his hand.
您的保险条款能否保障您
Does your insurance policy indemnify you
免受电影带来的损失
against any loss the film might make?
没有保险能保障这些 大多数电影都会赔钱
No insurance policy will do that. Most films lose money.
但是如果电影没有完成的话
But you would be eligible for a payout
您会得到合法的赔偿
should the film not be completed.
勉强够付成本的微薄支出
A very meagre payout barely covering costs.
但这是个降低你损失的好机会
But an opportunity to cut your losses nonetheless.
这太疯狂了
This is madness.
我刚聘请了弗农 这电影也快拍完了
I've just hired Vernon. The film is going to be completed.
芬乐妮 告诉他
Phryne, tell him.
芬乐妮?
Phryne?
这本来就是你建议的
It was your suggestion
我开始投资拍自己的电影
that I go ahead with making a film of my own in the first place.
你说 为什么银幕只放最新的好莱坞电影?
'Why just screen the latest Hollywood movies?' you said.
今天下午你在哪?
Where were you this afternoon?
我就算告诉你也没多大意义
There's not much point in telling you
我就在我的病床上 不是吗?
I was here in my sickbed, is there?
不 我一定是溜出去还换走了道具刀!
No, I must have crept out and swapped the props knives!
你不能怪我们啊! 雷蒙德
Oh, you can hardly blame us, Raymond!
通过这件事 你表现的也不是个道德模范
You haven't exactly been a paragon of virtue through this.
是我叫你来查案的!
I was the one who called you in!
同时 你隐瞒了道纳得的真实情况
Yet you hid the truth of the situation with Donald,
你对导演下过药!
you were drugging the director!
好吧 好吧 你想要我怎么样?!
Alright, alright, what do you want from me?!
我如何证明我也想让凶手尽快落网?
How can I prove to you that I also want this killer caught?
如果巴比伦新娘未完成
If The Bride Of Babylon is to be completed,
那似乎需要一个导演
it would seem to be in need of a director.
一个可以密切关注所有事的人
One who could keep a close eye on things.
你总能找到发号♥施令的窍门
You always did have a knack for bossing people around,
你不同意吗 探长?
don't you agree, Inspector?
同意
Yes.
是啊 我相信导演这角色很适合你 费雪小姐
Yes, I believe director would be the perfect role for you, Miss Fisher.
你会使用摄影机 是吗?
You can operate a camera, can't you?
当然! 蒙着眼睛在黑暗中都行
Of course! Blindfolded, in the dark.
把那个放下
Put that down.
嗨 安妮·欧克丽
Hey, Annie Oakley.
我想你将发现她用的是来♥福♥枪♥
I think you'll find she uses a rifle.
我告诉你 这是个疯狂的国家
I'll tell ya, this is one crazy country.
在美国 名流贵妇人举办茶话会
Back home, society dames are holding tea parties.
在这 她们都在摆弄手♥枪♥
Over here, they're packing pistols.
我这不是抱怨 我喜欢性子烈的女人
Not that I'm complaining. I like a woman with a bit of spark.
你在这干嘛?
Why are you here?
拿你投资的利息吗?
Taking an interest in your investment?
这也是我想问你的
I was about to ask you the same thing.
我们这有个老♥习♥俗
We have a quaint custom here.
拿枪的人是老大
The person with the gun asks the questions.
只是给老板打个电♥话♥
Just calling the boss, that's all.
要等加利福尼亚是白天时才行
Gotta do it when California's awake.
允许稍息吗?
Permission to stand at ease?
你为什么来澳大利亚?
Why are you in Australia?
就象我说的 你们这有很多电影院
Like I said, you got a lot of movie houses.
工作室想让我和他们签合同
The studio wants me to sign them up
向他们提供我们的声音同步系统
for our sound synchronisation system.
这还是块处♥女♥地
It's pioneer territory.
一个成为有声电影院新浪潮第一线的机会
A chance to be at the forefront of the new wave of talking cinema.
对你的工作室来说是什么?
What's in it for your studio?
我们把你们国家视为重要市场
We see your country as an important market.
净说甜言蜜语
Spare me the sales pitch.
我不能代表工作室说话
I can't speak for the studio,
但我签的合同越多 我挣得越多
but the more I sign up, the more commissions I earn.
这就是我所需的动机
That's all the motivation I need.
而我却认为你这么做是对电影的热爱
And here's me thinking you did it for the love of film.
雷蒙德是个好人 我希望他制♥作♥出他的电影
Raymond is a good guy. I want him to make his movie.
这就是为什么我在和工作室争论帮他一把的事
That's why I'm hassling the studio to help him out.
我想现在什么都无关紧要了
Guess it doesn't matter anymore, though.
没有了导演 电影也完蛋了
Without a director, the film is sunk, huh?
这你就错了
That's where you're wrong.
到这吧 司机
That's all, driver.
尼玛不客气啊
You're bloody welcome.
去散步 是吧?
Going walkabout, are we?
我跟着你的电影明星
So I followed your movie star
去了小朗斯戴尔街最里的一家廉价旅馆
to a flophouse down the wrong end of Little Lonsdale.
然后我去大酒店问了一圈
And I asked around at the Grand.
他们从来没听说过弗农·帕姆乐二世
They've never heard of a Vernon Palmer Jr.
很有趣
Intriguing.
你需要这个吗?
Um, would you like this?
不是我的风格 你有今天的场景剧本吗?
Uh, not really my style. Do you have today's scenes?
在这 它们刚从油印机里打出来
Yes, they're fresh off the mimeograph machine.
我正要去给帕姆乐先生...
I was about to deliver to Mr Palmer's...
让我来 她仰慕你
Allow me. She adores you.
谁? 卡莱尔?
Who? Clara?
她为你赴汤蹈火
She'd walk over hot coals for you,
或为你无数次重写场景剧本
or rewrite a scene a thousand times for you.
我正要看看帕姆乐先生在不在他的更衣室
I'm just going to see if Mr Palmer's in his dressing room,
来一出导演聊剧本
have a directorial chat.
当然没问题
Yes, of course.
如果你看到某个演员来了 就吹口哨
If you see a certain movie star approaching, just whistle.
帕姆乐先生!
Mr Palmer!
抱歉打扰你 可以给我张签名照吗?
Uh, sorry to bother you, but, uh, can I have your autograph?
啊 我去拿下我的笔
Ah! I'll just grab my pen.
- 不用 我... - 不用花多长时间
- Oh, no, I, uh... - It won't take a minute.
费雪小姐
Miss Fisher.
抱歉 小姐 我刚在要签名照
Sorry, miss. I was just asking for an autograph.
我只是把你的剧本拿给你
Oh, I was just delivering your scenes.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在大酒店住的还习惯吗?
How are you enjoying your stay at the Grand?
好地方
Nice little place.
比不上好莱坞大道上的罗斯福酒店
It's not a patch on the Roosevelt on Hollywood Boulevard,
但这 是个舒适的地方
but it is, uh, pleasant.
头发乱了
Hair out of place.
我希望你们想到道纳得和戈登
So, I want you to think of Donald and to think of Gordon.
费雪小姐
Miss Fisher.
制♥作♥电影的工作人员就像军人
The staff of a moving picture are like an army,
像一个军人 员工们就要先填饱肚子
and like an army, that staff marches on its stomach.
考虑到这一点 我有三个字送给你们
With that in mind, I have three words for you -
早餐开始供应
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表