剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
It won't be.
他们在检查家里是不是没人
It's them, checking to see no-one's home.
你还有其他吃的吗?
So, what else do you have in there?
我真该给你足量供应
I should put you on rations.
有人来了
Visitors.
我去抓他们
I'm going after them.
我从后边楼梯走
I'll take the back stairs.
警♥察♥!
Police!
你的盗窃计划得真周密
Your robberies were so coolly planned.
在最好的店里谋得职位
Finding jobs in all the best salons,
然后盯着顾客们的珠宝
so you could lay your eyes on the clients' jewels
别人也不会怀疑
without anyone suspecting.
你需要做的就是将这些独特的珠宝
All you needed was a way to smuggle such distinctive jewellery
走私到国外
out of the country.
你是如何说服瓦蕾特来帮你的?
How did you persuade Violet to help you?
你有没有威胁夫人 她半夜赚外快的事情?
Did you threaten to tell Madame that she was moonlighting for Renee?
但到最后 你也不能信任她会对
But in the end, you couldn't trust her to keep quiet
弗朗希斯的事情保密
about what had happened to Frances.
杀害两个无辜的女人 你是有多贪婪?
What kind of greed leads to the killing of two innocent women?
弗朗希斯·王尔德呢? 你为什么要杀她?
What about Frances Wilde? Why did you kill her?
你以为我杀人就是为了一串珍珠吗?
You think I'd kill someone over a strand of pearls?
她说她什么都知道了
She said she knew everything.
你
You.
游戏结束了
The game is up.
可她不是说你偷窃 对吗?
But she wasn't accusing you of theft, was she?
她以为你和她丈夫有一腿
She thought you were having an affair with her husband.
说得好像我能看上那个白♥痴♥似的
As if I'd throw myself at that fool.
拉美儿小姐 你被逮捕了
Miss Lemaire, you're under arrest.
格温妮娅 真名叫史密斯 是个偷窃专家
Genevieve, real name Smith, was an expert burglar.
在悉尼她在La Lune店作案
She cased La Lune boutique in Sydney
就和在弗乐蕊一样
just like she cased Salon Fleuri.
在巴黎的某个港口她将这些珠宝
She had all the jewels intercepted at a port in Paris
交到她所谓的男友手里
by another paid lackey, the so-called boyfriend.
甚至不是法国血统吗?
Not even French ancestry?
好的 那到此为止吧
So, this is the end.
我们会把店关了
We will close down the salon.
你不能那样做 弗乐蕊夫人
You can't do that, Madame Fleuri.
还有很多顾客需要你
You have clients who rely on you.
你还有你的妹妹
You have your sister.
是一直在我背后潜伏和算计的妹妹吗
Who was sneaking and scheming behind my back.
那是因为你从未妥协让步
Because you won't budge.
一丝一毫
Not even an inch.
我们的顾客宁愿跳崖也不会
Most of our clients would no more buy a garment off a rack
从货架上买♥♥成衣
than jump off a cliff.
这简直就是高级时装和好品味的末日
It would spell the end of haute couture and good taste.
弗乐蕊夫人 我自诩是有品位的女士吧
Madame Fleuri, I hope you consider me a woman of taste.
当然 费雪小姐
Of course, Miss Fisher.
我有一件事情要坦白
Then I have a confession to make.
我喜欢穿裁剪精良的裤子
I like to wear well-cut trousers.
此外 我也在百货商店买♥♥过很多衣服
What's more, I have been known to buy clothing in department stores.
但是...
But...
但我依然热爱和关注弗乐蕊店的魅力
But I will always love the glamour and attention of Salon Fleuri.
如果你支持你妹妹
If you give your sister her head,
她就不必再开一家新店
she'll have no reason to set up another salon.
我们的生意该如何继续呢?
How could we possibly continue?
尽管奥德利会帮助我们
Even if Aubrey deigns to help us,
我... 我的头号♥裁缝已经去世
my... my head seamstress is gone.
我有十几件没有做完的礼服
I have dozens of unfinished garments.
而且我失去了很多高贵的顾客
I have lost my most distinguished clients
店里的模特也身陷囹圄了
and my house model is headed for the noose.
好吧...
Well...
我想我们能够解决这些问题
..I'm sure we can solve all those problems.
欢迎光临
Thank you so much for coming.
现在出场第一件是我们即将上市的成衣
Wearing the first piece in our forthcoming pret-a-porter range,
一件非常适合年轻女孩的晚礼服
an affordable evening gown for the modern young woman,
有请多乐茜·威廉姆斯小姐
Miss Dorothy Williams.
科林斯 你觉得怎么样?
What do you think, Collins?
简直是一幅美景 先生
Pretty as a picture, sir.
这话咱俩知道就好了 先生
Just between you and me though, please sir.
这次还是不要轻易发表观点的好
Decided it's safer to keep my opinion to myself this time.
多么时髦啊
How gloriously modern.
是啊 在弗乐蕊店
Oh, yes, at House de Fleuri,
我们的宗旨就是'追求时尚'
we aim to be 'tres moderne'.
下一个 结合古典与优雅的晚礼服出场
And next, in a classically elegant couture designed gown,
有请芬乐妮·费雪小姐
Miss Phryne Fisher.
警♥察♥完成了项链取证
The police photographer's finished with your necklace.
难道不适合他吗?
Didn't suit his outfit?
我再不会妄批时尚轻佻了
I'll never again dismiss the fashion world as frivolous.
看似无害 背后玄机却未可知
It all looks harmless enough, but you never know what lurks beneath.
通常是性感内衣
Usually lingerie.
美艳危险
Equally dangerous.
只有一件衣服有致命危险
And just one dress can be lethal.
聊聊?
Nightcap?
下次吧
Perhaps another time.
挑一个少点睡意的危险时刻
At a less dangerous hour,
换套少点致命诱惑的裙子吧
in a less lethal dress.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表