剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
You said I was gonna be the next Mary Pickford!
宝贝 拜托!
Sweetheart, come on!
我现在就打电♥话♥!
I'll make the calls now!
我会打电♥话♥给所有的经纪人
I will call all the agents.
- 她给我打了麻药! - 退后
- She drugged me! - Stand back.
你还在等什么?!
What are you waiting for?!
这些胶卷会像野火那样快速蔓延!
This film will burn like wildfire!
- 开枪! - 莉莉 你为什么要这样做?
- Shoot! - Why are you doing this, Lily?
他答应会把我一同带回好莱坞
He promised me he was gonna take me back to Hollywood with him.
只要我...
If only I just...
破坏掉这部电影的拍摄?
Sabotaged the film?
是的 但是我从来没让这疯婆子杀谁 好吗?
Yeah, but I never told the crazy bitch to kill anyone, OK?
他把药片交给我!
He gave me the tablets!
我不知道那些是什么 我不知道...
I didn't know what they were, and I didn't...
我不知道道纳得会喝下那么多!
I didn't know Donald was gonna drink that much!
我以为他已经死了!
I thought he was dead!
然后我想把他放在那套装置后面
I thought if I just put him behind the set,
他就会被矛刺中
he might get speared,
大家就会觉得所有的一切只是可怕的意外
and they would think it was all just a horrible accident.
- 我这么做都是为了你! - 才不是
- I did all that for you! - No, you didn't.
你这么做完全是因为你想去好莱坞
You did it because you wanna go to Hollywood,
但你猜怎么着 就算那样你也去不了!
but guess what, you won't make it there either!
你还真是个混球 不是吗?
You really are obnoxious, aren't you?
- 我从来没让她去杀人 - 戈登呢?
- I never told her to kill anyone. - What about Gordon?
我只说把保险丝弄短路 拖延他们的进度
All I said was blow the fuses, slow them down a little.
她才是刺杀他的人!
She's the one who stabbed him!
弗农才是命中注定的人
It was meant to be Vernon.
嘿!
Hey!
莉莉!
Lily!
不要啊!
No!
我有份礼物要给你
Well, I have a present for you.
看来杰佛森的文书工作有点懒惰
It seems that Jefferson was a little lazy with his paperwork,
他并没有把签订的合同寄回去内政部
hadn't sent any of his signed contracts back to the home office.
他们不会像他那样再寄过来了?
Won't they just send more like him?
到那时候我们再把入侵者一个个击倒吧
Then we'll fight the invaders one by one,
或者 在他们的游戏里把他们打败
or beat them at their own game.
你有什么盘算?
What did you have in mind?
吉米·艾伦 澳大利亚的新星
Jamie Allen, Australia's new rising star,
作为他的女主角初次登台 是莉莉的代替者
and making her debut as his leading lady, and Lily's replacement,
卡莱尔·慧蒂小姐
Miss Clara Whiting.
我知道那个角色
Well, I do know the role.
巴比伦新娘 全程有声影片
The Bride Of Babylon, the all-talking moving picture.
抱歉 小姐? 费雪小姐?
Excuse me, miss? Miss Fisher?
怎么了?
Yes?
哈瑞士先生进的一大批机器到货了
Mr Hirsch has arrived with a lot of machinery.
我想应该是明天
I thought that was happening tomorrow.
恐怕今天就是那个明天了 小姐
I'm afraid today is tomorrow, miss.
来了!
Coming!
差不多了
Nearly there.
停下 谁胆敢走此条通道?
Halt. Who dares walk this path?
就是这样! 谢了!
That's it! Thank you!
好吧 我确信这句台词会迷倒世界
Well, I'm sure that one line will make all the difference.
这也会改变雷蒙德的一切 他梦想成真了
It's made all the difference to Raymond. He's achieved his dream.
杰克 你有童年梦想吗
Did you have a boyhood dream, Jack,
当舞台演员或者是加入国家队?
to tread the boards or bat for Australia?
噢 参加环法自行车赛
Oh, to ride the Tour de France,
但是后来战争就爆发了
but then the war happened.
你的少女梦想呢 费雪小姐?
And what were your girlhood dreams, Miss Fisher?
我就活在梦里呢 探长
I'm living them, Inspector.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表