剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
别忘了你的心脏病药
And don't forget your heart medicine.
福瑞迪?
Freddy?
你还好吗 福瑞迪
Are you alright, Freddy?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你很痛苦吗
Are you in pain?
有时候芙莱 我感觉走不出来
Sometimes, Phryne, I feel like I can't go forward,
可我不能停滞不前
I can't be still.
我喝茶都有血腥气
I can't even drink tea without tasting blood.
那个通灵会搅乱了你的一切
The seance has stirred it all up for you.
对我来说 要面对街道或者有轨电车
For me, it's faces on streets or trams
忍♥受那些不重要的相似之处 一切又似从前
bearing the slightest resemblance and I'm right back there.
但我的战争一直在继续 芙莱妮
But my war goes on and on, Phryne.
在我的大脑里
In my head.
医生说是战后神经衰弱症
Battle neurosis, that's what the doctors say.
这倒是给了这个荒谬的情形一个合理的解释
It's a perfectly rational response to an absurd situation.
但我不能控制的觉得有一些丑恶的真♥相♥
But I can't help but feeling there's some hideous truth lurking
潜伏在我大脑的黑暗角落
in a dark corner of my mind.
我们都回家了
We're both home now.
我们是安全的
We're safe.
是的
Yes.
我呃 从法国回来以后都没有赏过花
I, uh... never appreciated flowers until France.
一枝独秀的野花 可敬啊
It's amazing how a single stunted wildflower,
在泥泞的战场上奋力拼搏这种令人赞叹的精神
struggling for survival in a battlefield of mud,
真令人感动
can touch what's left of one's heart.
给
Here.
莫得 不知道我留下了这个
Maude doesn't know that I've kept it.
她不喜欢我不开心
She doesn't like me being upset.
一份派遣报告
A dispatches report.
就是罗兰德被杀的那天
The day Roland was killed.
这里说在战斗中你把他带离了战场
It says here that you carried him off the field in the midst of battle.
是啊 但为什么这个纠缠着我
Yes, but why does it rankle with me?
为什么我不记得了
Why can't I remember?
当我大限之时 我要知道我到底是怎样一个人
When my time comes, I need to know what kind of man I am.
我是个英雄吗 像我阿姨希望的那样
Was I a hero, as your Aunt would have me be?
还是我只是个懦夫
Or will I die a coward?
战争创伤会留下很大阴影
Shell shock does mysterious things to the mind.
甚至失忆
It closes doors.
但他并不相信那份派遣报告
But he doesn't trust that dispatches report.
所以 作为这个墓地谋杀案的一部分调查内容
So, if you were to obtain Roland's war records
如果你能拿到罗兰德的战时记录
as part of your inquiry into the cemetery murder...
- 那能有什么帮助吗 - 医疗信息
- And how would that help? - Medical details.
在战地医院治疗罗兰德的医生的名字
The name of the doctor in the field hospital who treated Roland.
一定有人知晓整件事
Someone must know the whole story.
问保科斯基太太就好
Why bother with records
为什么还要为翻查记录呢?
when Mrs Bolkonsky can go direct to the source?
你要的罗兰德 克莱蒙特战时记录 先生
Roland Claremont's war records, as requested, sir.
你真是有远见啊 杰克
How remarkably clairvoyant of you, Jack.
你知道 如果我们审问得法
You know, Hugh, if we ask nicely,
他会把桌子掀起来
he'll make the desk levitate.
我只是想找出理由
I'm simply looking for a reason
为什么有人要闯入死了
why someone would break into the tomb of a man
十几年的人的墓里
who's been dead for over a decade.
还有为什么他们要杀死一个可怜的守墓人
Yes, and why they'd kill a poor gravedigger to do it.
克莱尔蒙德 陆军中校 罗兰德 阿尔伯特
'Claremont, Lieutenant Colonel Roland Albert.
遇害于索姆 一九六一年 七月二十五日
Killed, the Somme, July 25th, 1916.
在战争中受伤 死于去医院的途中
Wounded in battle, died en route to field hospital.
他十二岁的时候 觉得朝着天真无邪的女性
And at the age of 12, he thought it was fun
扔蜥蜴的内脏是一件有趣的事情
to throw lizards' guts at unsuspecting females.'
最后一点是我加的
I added that last bit.
个人经历吗
From personal experience?
不是我 是他的保姆 他以前是个熊孩子
It wasn't me, it was his nanny. He was a horrible child.
可不像你阿姨普鲁登斯说的那样听话
Not quite the way your Aunt Prudence described him.
哦 圣人罗兰知道如何选择目标
Oh, Saint Roly knew how to pick a target.
签名 波西 毕世普
'Signed Percy Bishop.'
起码有个名了
Well, it's a name at least.
赛斯 不要把黄油弄上去了
Cec, don't get butter on it.
这是从图书馆借的
It's from the library.
所以巴龙尼太太是怎么做的
So how does this Mrs Baloney do it?
他们跟着直觉找到了线索
Well, they pick up on clues. You know, follow hunches.
就像费雪小姐一样
Just like Miss Fisher.
啊 波特和赛斯 还有面司康饼
Ah, Bert and Cec. And drop scones.
你让我们查的波西 毕世普是什么人
So who's this Percy Bishop you want us to round up?
我能告诉你们的是他来自科堡
All I can tell you is that he came from Coburg
一九一六年的时候
and worked out of
在耶尔附近的战地医院工作过
a field hospital near Pozieres in 1916.
- 医生 - 担架手
- Doctor? - Stretcher-bearer.
该死的逃兵役的
A bloody conchie.
胆小如鼠 出师有名的奇葩啊
A lily-livered moralistic gutless wonder.
如果他还活着的话 我要活口
And if he's still alive, I would like him to remain that way,
至少等我和他谈过以后
at least until I've had a word with him.
那可不能保证
No guarantees.
-波西 毕世普- 放轻松
-Percy Bishop? - Go easy.
是我
That's me.
你妈妈说我们可以在这里找到你
Your mother said we'd find you here.
你就是那个曾在
You the Percy Bishop
耶尔当担架手的波西 毕世普吗
who was the stretcher-bearer at Pozieres?
没有服兵役的波西
Percy the conchie?
战争已经结束十多年了
War's been over ten years and more, Digger.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't need no more trouble.
哦 不会有麻烦的
Oh, there won't be any trouble.
为自己的祖国连拳头都握不起来的男人
A man who can't raise his fists for his country
才不会有任何麻烦
isn't going to be any trouble at all.
什么时候反战主义者到处打断别人的鼻子
Since when does a pacifist go around breaking other bloke's noses?
还没断
Oh, it's not broken.
你就只是袖手旁观
So you stand by and watch
看着波西 '铁拳' 毕世普
Percy 'Iron Fist' Bishop
在地上把我揍的死去活来?
pummel me into the dirt?
你自找的 是你的错
You started it. Then it's your own fault.
又不是说'反抗暴♥力♥'就意味着
It's not as if being 'anti-killing'
你能作壁上观 在火炉边织袜子
meant you could sit out the war knitting socks by the fire.
现在可好 我失意的时候
Now you're letting a sheila henpeck me
你让我像个妻管严 真该死
when I'm down. Bloody hell.
把一个半死不活的兵
Dragging a half-dead Digger
从两英尺深的泥地里拽出来
out of two-foot-deep mud
可不是懦夫干得了的
is no job for a coward.
毕世普不是懦夫 我保证
Bishop's no coward, I'll grant you that.
那是个倒霉的一天
It was a bad day.
炮轰猛烈 死伤难以计数
Heavy shelling, and a casualty list to match.
却阻止不了咆哮罗兰带着自己人占据高地
That didn't stop Roaring Roly from taking his men over the top.
'咆哮罗兰'
'Roaring Roly'.
真是恰如其分
That's appropriate.
总是对别人高声怒吼
He was always bellowing at somebody.
被打中的时候简直勃然大怒地大喊大叫
And he was yelling fit to blow a gasket when he got hit.
他的腿受伤了
His leg was buggered.
我看得出来
I could see that.
我努力出去救他 可德国人还没打完
I tried to go out for him, but the Germans weren't finished.
一切静下来之后我又探出头
Stuck my head out again after it went quiet,
这时我看见了队长
and that's when I saw the Captain
肩上扛着罗兰德朝战壕走过来
coming towards the trench with Roland on his shoulders.
他不是死于腿伤吧?
I assume he didn't die of a broken leg?
不 某个混♥蛋♥把他爆头了
No, some Hun took a pot shot at him.
阿什米德队长还听到罗兰德不再有动静之前
Captain Ashmead remembers hearing a final pistol shot
的最后一声枪响
before Roland went quiet.
这说得通
That'd be right.
不过要达到这效果 手♥枪♥得近距离射击才行
But a pistol needs to be fired at close range to do the job,
而也只有官员们能佩戴手♥枪♥
and of course only officers carried handguns.
说不定是哪个德国的黄铜枪完成了最后一击
Maybe one of the German brass finishing off the survivors.
如果罗兰德是被最后一下打死的
If Roland was finished off,
你们的报道为何声称他死在去医院的路上?
why would your report state that he died on the way to hospital?
那是陈年旧事了
It was a long time ago.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表