剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Did the Sergeant pressure you?
不是 你怎么会这么说?
No! No, why would you say that?
克莱姆·福德警官为这个小镇做了很多贡献
Sergeant Clem Ford has done good service by this town.
现在你们都很怕他
And now you're all terrified of him.
不 没事的 威尔玛
No, look, it's alright, Valma.
我知道这个家族有心脏病史
I knew there was a history of heart problems in the family.
我以为这次也是一样的
I assumed that this was the same.
不不不 这是我的错
No, no, no, this... this was my fault.
不是克莱姆的 我太武断了
It's not Clem's. I jumped to a hasty conclusion.
你昨天一点到三点之间在哪里?
Where were you yesterday between one and three o'clock?
三点钟我在这里做第一次品尝
At three o'clock I was here for the first tasting.
在那之前?
And before that?
我在本迪戈 在律师那里
I was at a solicitor's in Bendigo.
- 为什么? - 为我父亲的遗嘱辩驳
- Why? - To contest my father's will.
理由是?
On what grounds?
他立遗嘱时神志不清
That he was not of sound mind when he made a will
不让我们出♥售♥股份
stopping us from selling our shares.
但是你父亲不是疯子 对吗? 他死于心脏病
But your father wasn't mad, was he? He died of a heart attack.
这是他们告诉我们的
That's what they told us.
如果是真的 那为什么不让我们去看他?
If that were true, then why didn't they let us look at him?
我是说 我们从没见过尸体 棺材直接被钉死
I mean, we never saw the body. The casket was nailed shut.
我试图找欧斯卡谈论此事但是…
I tried to talk to Oskar about it but...
我父亲被关很多年了
My father was locked up for years,
远离所有他关心的人事
away from everything that mattered to him.
他被伤透了心
His heart was broken.
镇上的人都不告诉我们真♥相♥
The people of this town tried to save us from the truth.
但我不相信他是被杀 我认为他自杀了
But I don't believe he died. I believe he killed himself.
子弹从那边过来
The shot came from over there.
芬乐妮 芬乐妮
Phryne. Phryne.
你能告诉我在找些什么吗?
Do you want to tell me what you're looking for?
- 我遭到枪击 - 你问问我不行嘛
- I have been fired. - You only had to ask.
还有什么事情我能帮忙 探长?
Anything else I can help you with, Inspector?
我能检查下你的枪吗 警官?
Yes. Can I check your gun, Sergeant?
抱歉
Excuse me.
早前还有件事我忘了提
There is one other thing I neglected to mention earlier.
有人从我的房♥间里偷走了手♥枪♥
Somebody stole my pistol out of the hotel room.
- 这是什么小镇? - 他们酿酒一流
- What kind of town is this? - They make very good wine.
- 这里真美 对吧 多蒂? - 嗯
- It's lovely here, isn't it, Dottie? - Mm.
甚至可以说是浪漫
Romantic, you might even say.
是的…是的 田园风光
Yes... Yes, it's idyllic.
如果没有蛇和死尸的话
If it weren't for the snakes and the dead bodies.
- 多蒂- 那是…
- Dot. - Is that...
…弗劳拉?
…Flora?
她在干什么?
What is she doing?
- 多蒂 - 弗劳拉
- Dot. - Flora!
打扰下 弗劳拉
Excuse me, Flora!
你掉了这个
You, uh, you dropped this.
哦 我以为是我的手帕
Oh, I thought it was one of my good handkerchiefs.
镇上的有些孩子觉得偷走
Some of the children in town find it a lark
晾着的衣物给稻草人很好玩
to steal washing off the line for the scarecrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
呃 提醒我下 弗劳拉是...?
Ah, remind me. Flora is...?
你的记事本哪里去了 休斯?
Where's your notebook, Hugh?
弗劳拉·福德 她是瑞恩医生的女儿
Flora Ford. She's Dr Ryan's daughter
嫁给了弗兰克·福德
but she's married to Frank Ford,
那个警♥察♥的儿子
that policeman's son.
真是个小镇子
It is a small town, isn't it?
她在找什么 你没注意吗 休斯?
She was looking for something. Didn't you notice, Hugh?
哦 看上去像首诗
Ooh. Looks like some sort of poetry.
可能是首情诗
Could be a love poem.
为什么这么说 休斯?
Why would you say that, Hugh?
- 嗯? - 你还好吗?
- Hm? - You lright?
-嗯 - 你今天很奇怪
- Mm. - You seem strange today.
没什么… 我很好
No, I'm... I'm good.
我很好 好得很
Yeah, I'm good. Good.
快来 休斯
Come on, Hugh!
- 柯林斯- 先生 多蒂
- Collins! - Sir. Dot.
利比斯莱德
Liebeslied.
'所有触动到你我的
'But all that touches us You and me
缠绕着将我们连结起来
Binds us together like the stroke of a bow
两根弦上弹奏出的和♥弦♥
That draws one chord from two strings.'
是瑞恩尔·玛娅·瑞尔柯的诗
It's Rainer Maria Rilke.
很棒啊 杰克
Very impressive, Jack.
多亏了我的德语老师
I'll pass that on to my German teacher.
休斯是的对的 一首情诗
Hugh was right. A love poem.
- 我知道寄信的人 - 欧斯卡
- And I know exactly who sent it. - Oskar.
警官 你的左轮手♥枪♥
Inspector. Your revolver, sir.
休斯需要和威戈第太太谈谈
Hugh needs to talk with Mrs Voigt
你去帮我洗出底片
and I want you to get these negatives developed.
- 但是 小姐... - 我没事的 多蒂
- But, Miss... - I'll be fine, Dot.
我知道一处美景 路上我们可以停下来看
I, uh, I know a scenic lookout we could stop at along the way.
没有时间的 休斯
We won't have time for that, Hugh.
你必须保证会直接把多蒂送回家 休斯
You must promise me you'll take Dot straight home, Hugh.
当然 小姐
Of course, Miss.
哦 还有第十二夜 柯林斯
Oh, and Twelfth Night, Collins.
警♥察♥的暗语吗?
Some kind of police code?
你们在稻草人身上留下信息彼此联络
The scarecrow was where you left messages for each other.
什么?
What?
你们在一起多久了 你和欧斯卡?
How long was this going on, you and Oskar?
我是个已婚的女人
I'm a married woman.
一个已婚却从别的男人那里收到情书的女人
A married woman who receives love poetry from another man.
- 这是为了学语言 - 德语?
- It was about learning the language. - German?
还是爱情的语言?
Or the language of love?
这解释了你的心急如焚
That explains why you were so distraught
因为你发现是你的情人死了
when you found your lover dead.
欧斯卡向我坦白过 离开是一个艰难的选择
Oskar confided in me about what a hard choice it was to leave,
以及努力修复他们兄弟之间的关系
about trying to heal the rift with his brother.
他不相信艾瑞克说的他父亲的死因
He didn't believe Erik about his father's death
但我也告诉过他 我也听说过些事
but I told him I'd heard things too.
哪一种事情?
What kind of things?
我小时候听说都 只是谣言
Well, just rumours, when I was a kid,
米凯尔·威戈第曾试图自杀
that Mikael Voigt had shot himself.
你早知道了 对吧?
You knew, didn't you?
知道什么? 我又不会读心术
Knew what? I'm not a mind reader.
关于弗劳拉
About Flora.
- 你早知道他给她情诗 - 只是些字罢了
- You knew he was sending her poetry. - No harm in words.
她是我的妻子 不是他的
She's my wife, not his.
他在你眼皮底下追求她
He was wooing her under your nose.
而你直接从他的死亡获益 无需允许
And you stood to benefit from his death. No approval needed.
关于欧斯卡一半的事情都解决了
Half of everything with Oskar out of the way.
的确 但是为什么我要这么做?
True, but why would I do it?
艾瑞克很照顾我 我很快乐
Erik's always looked after me. I'm happy as I am.
告诉我们你在一点到三点之间在哪里
Tell us exactly where you were between one and three o'clock.
我在准备丰收的午餐
I was setting up for the harvest lunch.
摆好桌子 运了几箱酒
Lugging tables, carting crates of wine.
- 有人和你一起吗? - 和瓦尔玛谈谈吧
- Was anyone with you? - Look, talk to Valma.
她要我做事的
She was the one ordering me about.
你不能指望我记得每个人的去向
I can't be expected to remember who goes where.
你对镇上的事情了如指掌
You know everything that goes on in this town.
你窃听每一通电♥话♥
You eavesdrop on every telephone conversation.
从没有过
I never.
在这儿我们互相照顾
We look after each other here.
这是你的托辞?
Is that what you call it?
在德国人来之前这个小镇都很太平
There was never any trouble before the Krauts turned up.
战争是很久之前的事了
The war was a long time ago.
对我来说不是
Not for me.
没有一天我不想着安德鲁和我的儿子
There's not a day goes by when I don't see Andrew and my boy
就在这里 就像他们从未离开
right here, as if they never left.
警官 欧斯卡出事了
Inspector! Inspector! It's Oskar.
有人把他的尸体从冷藏室运走了
His body's been taken from the cool room.
谢谢
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表