剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
What are you doing with this?
卡闸? 卡闸!
Katz? Katz!
卡闸!
Katz!
卡闸!
Katz!
你那受过良好教育的头脑
You certainly lost control of
彻底失去控制了 是吗
your well-bred mind, didn't you?
他活该 那个想着报复的小男人
He asked for it, that vindictive little man.
所以你杀了他
So you killed him.
但是你回去的时候 发现头骨不见了
But when you came back, your skull had gone.
祈祷书也不见了
Along with the Book of Hours.
所以你把钥匙藏在碧楚斯·梅森的东西里
So you planted the key in Beatrice Mason's things,
赃栽给一个疯女人
so you could blame your murder on a madwoman.
做点小牺牲
A small sacrifice to make.
现代医学应该要促进人类优秀特质的发展
Modern medicine should promote only the best traits of the human race.
现代医学对碧楚斯·梅森做了什么呢
What would modern medicine do to Beatrice Mason?
当然是为了让她不能生育
Prevent her from breeding, of course.
就像这个女人 一个美国黑鬼
Like this woman? An American Negress?
一个你认为有着不发达和劣质大脑的女人
The kind of woman you believe has an underdeveloped and inferior brain?
即使这个头骨是第一个以优异成绩
Except this skull belongs to the first Negro woman
从海德利大学荣誉毕业的黑人
to graduate with Honours from Hartley University.
这个头骨是个骗局 我告诉你 这是个谎言
The skull is a hoax. It's a lie, I tell you!
你被捕了 教授
You're under arrest, Professor.
你在干吗 费雪小姐
What are you doing, Miss Fisher?
尽我们所能 杰克
What we do best, Jack.
恐怕我不得不抱紧你了
And I'm afraid I'm going to have to touch you.
让开
Get out of the way!
让开
Move!
还不站住!
Hold it right there!
极度固执的
'Highly opinionated,
革命倾向者和裙带嫌疑人
revolutionary tendencies and suspect associates'.
我觉得斯贝尔把你总结得很好
I think Spall summed you up nicely.
我一直不喜欢那人
I never liked that man.
但是我很崇拜巴德布里教授
But I did admire Professor Bradbury.
如果巴德布里的研究都是关于种族和性别优势
If Bradbury's research was all about race and gender superiority,
为什么他要鼓励一个女人
why did he encourage a woman?
生殖
Procreation.
巴德布里的玩笑话似乎在问我
Bradbury's running joke was asking me
什么时候我会安定下来组建家庭
when I was going to settle down and raise a family.
聪明的女人总有她们的用处的 探长
Intelligent women do have their uses, Inspector.
医学系被解散了
Well, the medical faculty's been decimated.
他们开除了奥利弗 退回了他爸的钱
They've expelled Oliver and his father's money, along with him.
碧楚斯·梅森怎么样了
What about Beatrice Mason?
获得了费雪研究奖学金
Inaugural recipient of the Fisher Research Scholarship.
所以在碧楚斯和查理·司楚特之间
So between Beatrice and Charlie Street,
咱们的名声才没受损
our reputation should be salvaged.
不然的话我只能出去
Otherwise I will have to go out and procreate
和最近的优秀白人繁殖了
with the nearest brilliant white male.
别担心 检察官 那不会很快发生的
Don't worry, Inspector. That won't happen in a hurry.
不过你会是我的第一选择
Although you would be my first choice.
我们以后是怎样的搭档呢 杰克
So what kind of partners are we from hereon in, Jack?
我们的安全距离是多少
What's our safe distance?
身前两步 还是身后两步
Two steps behind, two steps in front? Perhaps a dosido?
我觉得咱们更应该跳跳华尔兹 费雪小姐
I think we're more of a waltz, Miss Fisher.
为什么不跳探戈
Not a tango?
华尔兹可是很慢并且靠的很近的
A good waltz is slow, and close.
我会尽量保持一致的
I'll try to stay in step,all the same.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表