剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
罗兰德... 罗兰德 克莱蒙特
Roland... Roland Claremont,
我向灵界召唤你
I call you from the spirit world.
准备装好刺刀
Prepare to fix bayonets!
刺刀
Bayonets!
装好刺刀
Fix bayonets!
冲啊 冲啊
Come on! Come on!
前进 前进
Moving forward! Move it!
起来 起来
Get up! Get up!
啊
Aah!
啊
Aarggh!
担架手
Stretcher-bearer!
罗兰德
Roland?
罗兰德 你在这里吗
Roland, are you here?
普尔阿姨
Aunty Prue.
还有亲爱的莫得
And Maude, my sweet.
还有福瑞迪
And dear Freddy.
噢 还有芙莱妮
Oh, darling Phryne too.
你好 罗兰德
Hello, Roland.
罗兰 我们得知道
Roly, we need to know.
福瑞迪得知道
Freddy needs to know.
他对他接受的奖励感到怀疑
He doesn't feel right accepting his award.
他想不起来他那天英勇的行为了
He can't recall his brave deeds that day, you see.
- 你想起什么了吗 福瑞迪 - 只有噪音
- Can't you recall anything, Freddy? - Only the noise.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
福瑞迪 巴瑟尔也和我一起
Basil is here with me too, Freddy.
巴瑟尔谁
Basil who?
队长 队长 队长 救救我
Captain! Captain! Captain! Help me!
担架手 救命啊
Stretcher-bearer! Help!
担架手
Stretcher-bearer!
啊 啊 啊
Aah! Aah! Ah!
担架手
Stretcher-bearer!
巴瑟尔
Basil?
罗兰
Roly,
告诉福瑞迪他怎么救你的
tell Freddy how he tried to save your life.
告诉他
Tell him.
担架手 快来
Stretcher now!
担架手
Stretcher-bearer!
兄弟 可怜可怜我
For pity's sake, man.
费雪小姐探案集
福瑞迪 巴特勒先生
Freddy! Mr Butler?
快来人帮忙
Your urgent assistance, please.
保科斯基夫人
Mrs Bolkonsky,
你能听到我说话吗 保科斯基夫人
can you hear me? Mrs Bolkonsky?
你没什么好内疚的
You have nothing to feel guilty about.
你已经尽力救罗兰德了
You did everything you could to help Roland.
不 我不知道 我不记得了
No, I can't know that. I don't remember.
不 你怎么记得住 你那时已经吓坏了
No, and how could you? You were in shock.
枪声 我听到一声枪声
Gunshot. I heard a gunshot.
你当然听到了
Well, of course you did.
不 不 不 炮击完后很安静
No, no, no, after shelling when it was quiet as death.
来吧 亲爱的 你需要深呼吸
Come on, darling. Please, you need to breathe.
拜托 拜托 没有勇为 不该奖励
Please. Please. No bravery, no award.
大口深呼吸
Big slow breaths.
你身体很冷
You're as cold as ice.
通道还开着
The circle is still open.
每个人快点回到桌子旁边
Everybody must return to the table!
不可能 我希望他休息一下
Not on your life. I hope he settles soon.
我们还有很长一段路到家
We've got a long drive home.
你今晚得留在这里
But you must stay the night.
不 我们不能这样
No, we couldn't possibly impose.
我坚持 福斯特现在
I insist. Foster is too far
对于福瑞迪来说是很长一段路
for Freddy to travel in this state.
巴特勒先生会扶你去客房♥
Mr Butler will assist you to the guest room
还有 多特 拿点干净的毛巾给他们
and, Dot, would you take up some fresh towels, please?
- 是的 小姐 - 谢谢你
- Yes, Miss. - Thank you.
拉瑞 拿点鸦♥片♥町和队长的心脏药来
Larry, we'll need the laudanum and the Captain's heart medicine.
阿什米德 那些东西还在车里
They're still in the motor car, Mrs Ashmead.
不用 我去拿好了
No, I-I'll get them.
我的天 带他离开这个拥挤的房♥间
Just for heaven's sake, get him out of this stuffy room.
噢 我的天
Oh, dear.
我们可以明天早上去墓地
We can visit the cemetery in the morning.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
也许我们明天能从通灵之法里得出一些结论
Perhaps we could conclude our spiritual matters tomorrow.
嗯 斯坦利夫人 如果没结果 我不负责
Well, if we don't, Mrs Stanley, I can't be responsible.
我真不相信芙莱妮夫人会让那个骗子进来
I can't believe Miss Phryne ever let that charlatan cross the doorstep.
你有听说过费雪小姐做过她不想做的事情吗
Have you ever known Miss Fisher to do anything she didn't want to do?
说到这 我真不敢相信斯坦利夫人
And for that matter, I can't believe Mrs Stanley
是灵界团的一个终身成员
is a life member of the Spiritualist Society.
嗯 我猜她教子在前线牺牲后她就加入了
Well, I expect she joined after her godson was killed at the Front.
肯定是个可怕的大爆♥炸♥
Must have been a terrible blow.
对可怜的阿什米德队长也是
And for poor Captain Ashmead as well.
葛罗♥干♥教父说涉足灵界是一种罪过
Father Grogan says dabbling in the occult is a mortal sin.
谁在那
Who's there?
谁在那里面
Who's in there?
有人吗 啊
Hello? Aarggh!
啊 啊
Aah! Aah!
波茨 厄尼 波茨
Potts. Ernie Potts.
到墓地来巡逻没好事
Always did the graveyard shift, so to speak.
惨案啊 他还有其他家属吗
Awful business. Any next of kin?
夫人很多年前去世了 还有个女儿
The missus passed away years ago. There's a daughter.
你有这个的钥匙吗
Do you have a key to this?
你觉得他是遇到了一个盗墓者吗
Do you think he disturbed a break-in, sir?
看起来并不像是盗墓者所为
Doesn't look like anything's been disturbed.
发生什么了
Whatever's going on?
噢
Oh!
杰克
Jack.
恐怕这里是禁区
I'm afraid this is a restricted area.
一个守墓人昨晚被杀了
A cemetery worker was murdered here last night,
费雪小姐 这是怎么了
and how is it, Miss Fisher,
你总是出现在我办案的地方
you always manage to turn up when I'm on the case?
杰克 不是总是
Not always, Jack.
我们只是过来表达我们的敬意
We merely came to pay our respects.
这是犯罪现场
This is a crime scene.
罗兰德是个很好的家族朋友
Roland was a good family friend.
普鲁登斯阿姨的教子
Aunt Prudence's godson.
不 不 犯罪现场勿进
No, no, crime scene.
嗯 我看这也是那个可怜家伙的血吧
Well, I take it this is the poor fellow's blood as well.
你是怎么想的 他遇到了一个盗墓者
So what are you thinking? He disturbed a would-be graverobber?
嗯 我也是这样想的 小姐
Ah, that's what I think too, Miss.
门是锁上的 而且也没有盗墓的迹象
The door was locked, and there's no sign of disturbance to the tomb.
噢 福瑞迪 福瑞迪 只是一个讨厌的巧合
Oh, Freddy! Freddy, it's just a horrid coincidence.
不 是罗兰德 我就知道
No. It's Roland, I know it.
我以为这能让他冷静下来
I thought this would calm him.
没事的 莫得 车上见
It's alright, Maude. I'll see you back at the car.
芥子气
Mustard gas.
他们是什么关系
Well, what's their connection?
噢 非常混乱
Oh, it's all very incestuous.
莫得是罗兰德的寡妇 福瑞迪是他最好的朋友
Maude is Roland's widow and Freddy was his best friend.
在波兹爱尔和他一起打仗 然后娶了他的妻子
Fought under him at Pozieres, then married his widow.
他们现在跟我住在一起
They're all staying with me at the present,
所以如果你要询问他们的话 你得来拜访我
so if you'd like to question them yourself, you might have to visit me.
叹为观止啊 你在我知道之前就抢了我的案子
I'm impressed. You've commandeered my case before I knew I had one.
警官 停止搜索现场了
Constable, finish searching the area.
- 我去一下费雪小姐住处 - 是的 长官
- I'll be at Miss Fisher's residence. - Yes, sir.
你也觉得这不是一个巧合
So you don't think it was a coincidence either?
我的经验告诉我没有巧合
In my experience, there's no such thing.
探长 我不能跟你形容这有多凄惨
I can't tell you how distressing this is, Inspector.
难怪我教子不能安息
No wonder my poor godson can't rest in peace.
舅妈 冷静点 探长现在接手这个案子了
Hold your fire, Aunt P. The Inspector's on the case now.
斯坦利夫人 我还是现在就开始吧
Mrs Stanley, I may as well begin with you.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表