剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Come in and see what we do in our big tent.
这里硝烟弥漫 这里有凶猛激烈的打斗
Oh, it's full of dust, it's full of roughness.
女士们先生们 让我现在就告诉你们
Ladies and gentlemen, I'll tell you something right now.
当我们看到黑人♥拳♥王对战
When we get the Black Belter in the ring against one of you people
你们中最优秀的挑战者时 我确信
who will be a fine challenger, I'm sure,
我们都会找到些乐子 我们会一起欢呼呐喊
we're all going to have some fun, we're all going to have a roar.
你把我榨干了!
You're bleeding me dry!
- 我要我的钱 - 我没钱给你了!
- I want my money. - I've got nothing to give!
我要我的钱
I need my money.
我要我的钱
I need my money.
现在由我接管帮派了
I'm in charge of the gang now.
这是我们仅有的了
It's all we've got.
太少了 你知道价码的
Too bad. You know the price.
那是和你死掉的同伙布拉德利谈的
That arrangement was with your dead mate, Bradley.
现在仍然不变
It still stands.
下场比赛我会补偿给你的 我保证
I'll make it up to you next fight, I promise.
最好是 不然我把丹的事说出去
Yeah, you'd better. Or else I talk about Dan.
现在可不只是非法下注了
Not only is there illegal betting going on,
拳赛输赢也是安排好的
the boxing matches are fixed.
如果负责挑战的拳手认输的话会赚更多钱
Challengers make more money if they take a dive.
而且多蒂也发现了一些可疑的事
And Dot spotted something suspicious too.
对吗 多蒂?
Dot?
昨天 在我询问完
Well, yesterday a boy
快乐冰淇淋先生后
jostled me
一个男孩
near the rotunda and then scavenged
在圆形凉亭旁推搡了我
some small change after
然后捡走了地上的零钱
I'd interviewed the Happy Ice-Cream Man.
真不礼貌
Very bad manners.
然后今天我在拳赛帐篷附近 等费雪小姐的时
And then today, whilst I was waiting for Miss Fisher,
又看见他图谋不轨
I saw him again near the boxing tents. Up to no good.
还有呢?
And?
还有这次比上次更糟
Oh, and worse than that, this time.
我看见他偷钱
I saw him lurking.
是吗?
Really?
我还看见他掏光口袋想把钱都交给一个拳手
I saw him try to empty his pockets for one of the boxers.
- 这个拳手是汤姆·德瑞姆- 对
- The boxer was Tom Derrimut.- Correct.
但是他一分钱都没要
But he wasn't having any of it.
这正是奇怪的地方
Which is strange,
考虑到科拉提起过汤姆很需要钱
considering Cora suggested that Tom needed money.
你能具体描述他的容貌特征吗?
Do you have a physical description?
当然
Yes, of course.
我做了些特别的记录
I did take special note.
还有我打听了下那个被丢在医院
And I asked around about your dead Portsider,
死掉的左撇子帮帮的人
the boy who was dumped at the hospital.
据我同事说 有件奇怪的事
According to my colleague, it was an odd one.
有人曾试图掩盖他的伤
Someone had tried to cover up his injuries.
很明显他是被猛击致死的
Clearly he was battered to death.
他脸上的粉末无法隐藏这点
The powder on his face couldn't hide that.
那不是粉末 是面粉
That's not powder, that's flour.
左撇子帮帮被卷毛帮帮扔了面粉炸♥弹♥
The Portsiders had flour bombs hurled at them by the Woolpackers.
可那不是面粉
But it's not flour.
据我同事说 是洗衣粉
It's washing soda, according to my colleague.
- 你确定? - 她说闻起来像桉树
- Are you sure? - Well, she said it seemed odd, too.
这点也很奇怪
Said it smelled of eucalyptus.
闻起来就像大个儿亚瑟夫人的洗衣粉
Just like Mrs Big Arthur's laundry powder.
现在我记起在哪见过这张脸了
Now I know where I've seen this face before.
你无权在我的吉米上乱涂!
You had no right to paint over my Jimmy!
把锤子放下 乐蒂 我可以解释!
Put the hammer down, Lottie, and I'll explain!
我需要他完好无损的跟我谈话
I need him healthy enough to talk with me.
- 你让她离我远点 - 我有个更好的提议
- You just keep her away from me. - I've got a better idea, huh?
你跟我到警局回答几个问题
You come with me for questioning.
什么问题?
About what?
你想应付她还是我?
You want to deal with her or me, hmm?
这事儿没完
This is not over yet.
冷静 亲爱的! 冷静
Calm down, lovey! Just calm down.
他无权那么做!
He had no right!
他们真是一对恩爱的夫妻 不是吗?
They make a lovely couple, don't they?
她是他迷人的海妖
She is like his siren.
美丽而危险
Beautiful but dangerous.
就像你
Like you.
我只在别有用心的人面前才危险
I'm only dangerous in the wrong hands.
你来吗 费雪小姐?
You coming, Miss Fisher?
现在 一个年轻人死在了医院
Now, a young man died in the hospital,
不是因为他是左撇子帮帮的
not because he was a Portsider
而是因为他是你的拳手
but because he was one of your boxers.
他在拳赛中被打个半死 对吗?
He was beaten half to death in the ring, wasn't he?
她为什么在这儿?
What's she doing here?
我是科拉·德瑞姆的朋友
I'm a friend of Cora Derrimut's.
听着 我对那土著孩子死在医院的事一无所知
Look, I don't know nothing about no Abo kid dying in hospital.
我想没人提过他是原住民
I don't think anybody mentioned his being Aboriginal.
现在起说实话 不然我控告你妨碍调查
Now the truth, or I'll charge you with obstructing an investigation.
吉米在拳赛中受伤了
Jimmy got hurt in the ring.
很严重
Bad.
所以你设法让它看起来像是帮派干的
So you tried to make it look like he was mixed up with the gangs.
用你妻子的洗衣粉来掩饰伤口
By decorating him with your wife's washing soda.
我知道他们会好好照顾他
I knew they'd look after him.
没想到他会先死掉
Didn't think he'd go ahead and die.
汤姆怎么取代他的?
How did Tom come to replace him?
他作为挑战者打了几场拳赛 他干的不错
He'd fought as a challenger. He did alright.
当他回来想要赚更多时
When he came back for more,
我问他愿不愿意定期比赛
I asked him about fighting regular.
他抓住了机会 说他需要钱
He jumped at the chance. Said he needed the money.
那么是谁痛打了吉米? 谁是他的挑战者?
So who beat this boy up? Jimmy? Who was his challenger?
是凯文·布拉德利 对吗?
It was Kevin Bradley, wasn't it?
我以为他准备好要和顶级拳手一较高下了
I thought he was ready to go it with a big gun,
所以接下了一个很有实力拳手的挑战
so I took a challenge from someone who was bigger.
当然了 我确信观众们热爱实力悬殊的比赛
Yes, I'm sure the crowd loves a mismatch.
激励人们下注
Stirs up the betting.
如果小伙子之间下了个小小的赌注
If blokes want to have a little bet between themselves,
那是他们的事
that's their business.
这... 这个布拉德利
This... this Bradley bugger,
比吉米强壮太多了
you know, he was a lot bigger than Jimmy.
吉米吃了一记右勾拳 被打倒了
Jimmy got in with a right, knocked him down.
他完全发疯了
You know, he went crazy.
如果我早知道他是个该死的疯子...
If I'd have known he was a bloody lunatic...
凯文·布拉德利杀死你一个拳手
So Kevin Bradley killed one of your fighters.
他绝不会招你待见的 不是吗?
He wouldn't exactly be your favourite person, would he?
所以我们知道布拉德利把原本的黑人♥拳♥王
So we've got Bradley, who killed the original Black Belter
打死在比格斯帐篷里
inside Biggs' tent.
你的字很漂亮 休斯
You have a very neat hand, Hugh.
谢谢 小姐
Thank you, Miss.
或许你可以教教督察先生
Perhaps you could give the Inspector some lessons.
开始吧
Here we are.
我还以为你不调查殉职警官这条线了
I thought you weren't going down the dead policeman track.
是的 不过我刚在翻看弗利警员的验尸报告时
I wasn't, but I was just going through Constable Fry's autopsy file
发现了这个
and I found this.
"伤口与特有的锯齿状刀刃相吻合"
"Lacerations consistent with a distinctive serrated blade".
也和凯文·布拉德利的伤口吻合
And consistent with Kevin Bradley's lacerations.
- 同一把凶器? - 一定是!
- Same murder weapon? - It has to be!
也可能是同一个凶手
And presumably the same murderer.
看这个 你带着放大镜吗?
Look at this. Do you have your magnifying glass?
这是把澳大利亚军刺吗?
Is this an Australian bayonet?
不 德国的 很可能是被澳大利亚士兵
No, German, most likely souvenired by an Australian soldier
当做纪念品带回了家
and brought back home.
做工粗糙 但看起来像是个动物
It's rough, but it looks like an animal.
是个老鼠?
Is it a rat?
老鼠?
A mouse?
有着卷曲的尾巴
It has a curled tail.
是只负鼠
It's a possum.
这不像是德国的
That's not very German.
科拉的丈夫威尔去打过仗
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表