剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
我们的长江后浪推前浪
Next generation of bright, shiny new things.
你打算什么时候对研究
When are you gonna make your contribution
基因库做点贡献 麦柯?
to the gene pool, Mac?
这就是我的贡献 教授
This is my contribution, Professor.
先生们女士们 提醒你们一下
May I remind you gentlemen, and ladies,
医学奖学金考试将在下午两点准时开始
the Medical Prize examination is this afternoon at 2:00pm sharp.
非常准时
Very sharp.
我们这 有位可惜的年轻大体
We have, alas, a depressingly young subject
来辅助最后一节人体肌肉组织和关节的复习
for our final revision lecture on human musculature and articulation.
女 三十二岁
Female, 32 years of age,
死因是产后大出血
cause of death - postnatal haemorrhage.
这是卡闸教授
That's Professor Katz.
疯女胡安娜之血
费雪小姐探案集
等等我们!
Wait for us!
怎么了?
What's wrong?
碧楚斯! 你要去哪里 碧楚斯?
Beatrice! Where are you going, Beatrice?
等等我们嘛! 大美女!
Wait for us! Batty Boo!
看看她要走去哪里
Look at her go!
教授真可怜! 你说是吗?
Poor Prof! Hey?
碧楚斯... 小心点 她生气了
Beatrice... Oh, look out. It's on!
她生气了 小心点
It's on. Look out.
你们俩滚开!
Back off! You two...!
冷静点
Settle down.
你没事吧?
You OK?
发生什么事了?
Any idea what happened?
乱局一场
There was a mix-up.
我高年级的学生要求上一堂复习课
My senior students asked for a revision
我以为这是一个三十二岁的女士
so I went down to the furnace this morning before it cranked up
所以我去了火炉那儿把这个搬过来做样本
to retrieve what I thought was a 32-year-old woman.
却发现是卡闸教授
It turned out to be Professor Katz instead.
他在我们这儿德高望重
He was well respected amongst the fraternity,
却是有些古怪
if a little eccentric.
他精通药理
He knew his medicine inside out.
你好 杰克
Hello, Jack.
我不知道你也负责这案子 费雪小姐
I didn't realise you were on this case, Miss Fisher.
我也一样 我可以把这案子让给你
Likewise. I could have left it to you
不行
No, you couldn't.
我把你们俩都叫过来了
I called you both in because
因为我希望你们能一起办案
I want you to work together.
我要找到凶手
I need this case solved.
这位是芬乐妮·费雪 这位是巴德布里教授
Phryne Fisher, Professor Bradbury,
医学院院长 也是裘德大学的校长
Dean of Medicine and Head of Jude's College.
很高兴认识一直鼓励着
Delighted to meet any man who can inspire
伊丽莎白·麦克利安的人
Elizabeth MacMillan.
可惜这场合有些悲惨
Pity the occasion is so tragic.
你说卡闸教授被放在了火炉那边的等候区
You said Professor Katz was left in the holding annexe of the furnace.
谁能进去那里?
Who would have had access?
除了教师以外
Oh, well, apart from the staff,
我们把钥匙放在了那边的柜子里
we kept a key in the cabinet over there.
钥匙不见了
It's missing.
希望巴德布里教授
I'd appreciate, Professor Bradbury,
你能把高年级学生集♥合♥起来
if you could assemble your senior students
接受一些初步的调查询问
for some preliminary questioning.
没问题
Yes, of course.
等一下 发生什么事了
Just a minute. What's going on?
我需要知道他的作息规律
Oh, well, I need to know his routine,
谁是最后一个...
who was the last...
我是问你和杰克·罗宾森
With you and Jack Robinson.
- 说来话长 - 长话短说
- That might take a while. - Short version.
之前他非常害怕我会出车祸死了
He had a nasty scare, thought I'd killed myself in a car accident
现在他觉得我太麻烦
and now he thinks I'm too much trouble.
- 你确实是 - 所以他害怕了
- You are. - So he's running scared.
胆小鬼
Coward.
令人意想不到的恐怖事件 探长
Macabre turn of events, Inspector.
可那唯一该受质询的人并不在这
But the only one that isn't here is the one you should be talking to.
那是谁?
And who's that?
碧楚斯·梅森 疯里疯气的
Beatrice Mason. Mad as a March hare.
我希望能先从你开始 奥利弗先生
I'm happy to start with you, Mr Oliver.
我?
Me?
我或许会在派罗克里斯的胸上贴假发
I may have glued a wig to Paracelsus's bust
可不会做这么恶劣的事情
but even I wouldn't pull something like this.
更别说去杀那个老傻瓜了
And I certainly wouldn't have killed the old coot first.
你就是巴德布里教授的研究助手
So you're Professor Bradbury's research assistant.
是啊 他专门研究人体测量学
Yeah. His field of specialisation is anthropometry
研究人体比例
study of human proportions.
测量人体?
Measuring people?
差不多
More or less.
等你呢 司楚特先生
Whenever you're ready, Mr Street.
卡闸教授的办公室在哪里?
Where could I find Professor Katz's office?
- 东翼的最尽头 - 谢谢
- Far end of the east wing. - Thank you.
探长... 我以为你要审问学生呢
Inspector... I thought you had students to interrogate.
我有手下帮忙
I have men to help with that.
那看来我们是要去同一个地方了
Then I fear we're headed for the same destination.
我会保持距离的
I'll keep my distance.
那可以请你比我慢两步吗?
Why don't you walk two steps behind?
我要拿书 我是卡闸的研究助手
I need the book. I'm Katz's research assistant.
- 我所有的笔记... - 小姐...
- I have all my notes... - Miss...
...但我还是需要那本书
..but I still need the book,
请你让我进去好吗?
can you please let me in there?
小姐 这办公室现在已经
Miss, this office is now
是警♥察♥调查的一部分了
part of a police investigation.
- 我不能让你进去 - 我是探长罗宾森
- I'm afraid not. - Detective Inspector Robinson.
我们警♥察♥现在在工作
We're here on police business.
请你让我进去拿本书好吗 求你了?
Can you let me get into there so I can get the book, please?
没了它我不能继续工作
I can't work without it.
抱歉 小姐...
Excuse me, Miss...
别碰我!
Oh! Don't touch me!
我是芬乐妮·费雪
Phryne Fisher.
女侦探
Lady Detective.
那为什么还需要警♥察♥?
Why do we need the police as well?
问得好 小姐...
That's a very good question, Miss...
我叫梅森 碧楚斯
Mason. Beatrice.
请你让一下 好吗 梅森小姐
If you could just step aside, please, Miss Mason.
不 卡闸教授不允许别人在他不在的时候
Uh-uh. Professor Katz didn't allow anyone in his office
私自进他的办公室
when he wasn't present.
现在卡闸已经去世 这规矩也就不存在了
Given that Katz is no longer with us, perhaps his rules no longer apply.
探长在这会看好他的东西的
The Inspector is here to look after his interests.
请你和柯林斯一起留在外面
If you could just stay with Constable Collins,
拜托了 梅森小姐
please, Miss Mason.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来让别人抢了先机
Looks like we just missed somebody.
那幅画歪了
That picture's crooked.
小姐... 小姐!
Miss... Miss!
小姐! 小姐! 小姐!
Miss! Miss! Miss!
卡闸把他的书锁在里面
That's where Katz locked up his book.
那肯定非常值钱
It must have been extremely valuable.
疯女胡安娜的祈祷书
The Book of Hours of Juana the Mad.
十六世纪带插图的手稿
It's a 16th-century illustrated manuscript.
这是卡闸最珍贵的物品
It was Katz's most prized possession,
但他... 他把它锁起来了
but he... he locked it up
因为我们不认同
because we disagreed.
为什么?
About what?
他说他是在加泰罗尼亚的修道院找到的
He said he found it in a monastery in Catalonia.
但我看到了上面有现代的复原
But I found modern restorations,
修改过的文章和新墨水痕迹
altered text and new ink.
他可能因此而生我的气
I think that's why he was mad at me.
上面是旋转式密♥码♥ 卡闸每天都要换一次
It's a rotation combination and Katz liked to change it every day.
我是杰弗里·斯贝尔大学的出纳员
Geoffrey Spall, College Treasurer.
这个保险柜呢 斯贝尔先生?
And the safe, Mr Spall?
我警告过卡闸这几乎不管用
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表