剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
to where your brother's body was found.
即使他犯了心脏病
Even if he had a heart attack,
还是有很多悬而未决的问题
there are still unanswered questions.
凶手可不想被问到这些问题
And people who don't want those questions asked.
- 你是说克莱姆- 你说呢
- You mean Clem? - You tell me.
他是不是在坚持要什么东西
Does he stand to gain anything?
怎么 克莱姆
What... Clem!
她在这儿干嘛 克莱姆
is she doing here? Clem!
出去 克莱姆
Get out! Clem!
- 他是不是 - 谁啊
- Does he? - Does who?
没事 克莱姆费雪小姐为我工作
It's alright, Clem. Miss Fisher's working for me.
欧斯卡留下了这些
Oskar left these behind.
看样子你哥哥很喜欢他祖国的诗歌♥
Seems your brother was fond of the poetry of his fatherland.
他的德语一直比我好
He was always better at German than me.
有几页不见了
There are several pages missing.
那就奇怪了 他很宝贝他的书
That's odd. He was very particular about his books.
你见过这些吗
Have you seen these before?
没
No.
像是很久以前的酒厂照片
Looks like old photographs of the winery.
你知道你哥哥曾经给本迪戈档案馆写信吗
Did you know your brother had written to the Bendigo Standard?
想要获取一九一八年红酒节的照片副本
Asking for copies of photographs from the 1918 Wine Festival.
不知道 搞错了吧 因为那年节日取消了
No, there must be a mistake. The festival was cancelled that year.
镇上决定战争结束以后再过节
The town planned to hold it late to celebrate the end of the war
但我父亲节日前一天晚上就死了
but my father died the night before.
你知道你父亲是怎么死的吗 - 他身体不好
- Do you know how your father died? - He wasn't well.
战争拖垮了他的身体
The war took a heavy toll on him.
你介不介意我借用下这些底片
Do you mind if I borrow these negatives?
不介意 如果有用的话
No, if you think it will help.
如果你想让我找出杀死欧斯卡的真凶
You know, if you want me to find Oskar's murderer,
你就不能让他们把尸体带走
you can't let them take his body away
我叫伊达·威戈第
My name is Ida Voigt.
你刚才给我打电♥话♥ 但警♥察♥已经通知过我
You telephoned me but the police have already informed me
关于我儿子逝世的消息
about the death of my son.
也许你能帮我
Perhaps you can assist me.
我需要取回欧斯卡的遗物
I need to retrieve Oskar's possessions.
当然 请稍等
Of course. Excuse me.
探长 威戈第女士来了
Inspector. Mrs Voigt?
你好 威戈第女士
Hello, Mrs Voigt.
我们打电♥话♥只是询问一下
Our call was just an inquiry
但当然希望能帮到您
but of course if we can help in any way.
我告诉他不要回那个破镇子
I told him not to go back to that Godforsaken town.
他们就盼着我们死光光
They will not be happy until all of us are gone.
你和弗兰克·福德怎么分配收入
What exactly is your arrangement with Frank Ford?
我和他均分利润
I split the profits with him.
开始的时候就只是简单地握手约定
It started off with just a handshake.
我以为所有葡萄都弄碎了
Ithought you'd crushed all the grapes.
这是个老品种 我专门为自己保留在这儿的
It's an old variety I keep just for myself at the house.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想你哥哥欧斯卡没回来多久
I take it your brother Oskar hadn't been back here for long.
不是 我写信没多久他就到了
No. He arrived shortly after I wrote to him
商讨关于我和弗兰克如何分配我在酒厂的股份
about splitting my share of the winery with Frank.
- 我需要欧斯卡的批准 - 他不愿意
- I needed Oskar's approval. - He was reluctant?
他希望股份保留在自家
Well, he wanted it to stay in the family.
我意思是 并非弗兰克欲求不满
I mean, Frank was happy with things just the way they were.
而是克莱姆想让他儿子获得葡萄园一半的股份
It was Clem who wanted his son to have half a share of the vineyard.
那么欧斯卡是克莱姆的绊脚石了?
So Oskar was in Clem's way?
欧斯卡总说我不能单独经营这里
Oskar always said I couldn't manage here alone.
至少独臂不行 真是皇帝的恭维
Not with this arm, anyway. Compliments of the Kaiser.
是为盟友而战 不是为皇帝 顺便说一句
Fighting for the Allies, not the Kaiser, by the way.
我能进去吗
May I?
请
Please.
我得知道你和你哥哥之间到底怎么了
I need to know what happened between you and your brother,
这样我才能帮你
if you want my help.
艾瑞克
Erik.
谢天谢地 有人来过 门没锁
Thank goodness. Someone was here. The door was unlocked.
我的手♥枪♥
My pistol.
没了 装好你的包 多蒂 我们要走了
It's gone. Pack your bags, Dot. We're leaving.
我们得让杰克早上之前到这儿
We need to get Jack back here before morning,
否则所有的证据就都被火化了
otherwise all the evidence will be cremated.
坐进车里 多蒂
Hop in the car, Dot.
这就要走了
Leaving already?
恐怕是的 市里来电♥话♥了
Afraid so. City calls.
发动机又好了?
Motor's working now, is it?
这些车就是非常情绪化
These cars are very temperamental.
没法儿信任西班牙制♥造♥
Can't trust those Spanish.
或者瑞士货
Nor the Swiss.
你不能允许他这样做
You can't let him do this!
本迪戈警♥察♥局已经要求把尸体运到那边
Bendigo Police have ordered the body be transferred there.
你难道不觉得这是为避免再生事端
Don't you think it's convenient that the moment questions get raised,
把尸体处理掉吧
the body gets whisked away?
你不明白
You don't understand.
我不想成为小镇的局外人
I don't want to be an outsider in this town.
- 但他是你哥哥 - 我... 对不起
- But he's your brother! - I'm... I'm sorry.
节哀 艾瑞克
Condolences, Erik.
- 怎么回事 - 把灵车放下来 司机
- What's going on? - Unload that hearse, driver.
该死的 你以为你谁啊
What the bloody hell do you think you're doing?
探长 杰克·罗宾森
Detective Inspector Jack Robinson.
恐怕尸体必须得留在小镇
I'm afraid that body will have to remain in town
直到法医鉴定完毕
until the police coroner clears it for removal.
谁的命令
On whose orders?
我的 我接手了威戈第的案子
Mine. I'm taking over the Voigt case.
- 你还好吗 - 见到你好多了 杰克
- You alright? - All the better for seeing you, Jack.
没有人有杀欧斯卡的动机
No one had any reason to kill Oskar.
也没有发现违规事件
There's no evidence of foul play.
那费雪小姐的车是怎么回事
And Miss Fisher's car?
哦 那可不关我的事
Oh, that's nothing to do with me.
她说她昨晚遇到了麻烦
She said she was having problems last night.
她还给技工打电♥话♥来着
She telephoned her mechanic.
伙计 你是个明眼人
Mate, you're a sensible bloke.
你一定明白 警♥察♥之间的对话
You must see, copper to copper,
她说那些话根本没意义
that what she's saying doesn't make any sense.
你怎么解释欧斯卡·威戈第的
How do you explain the fact that
尸体被移♥动♥过的事实
Oskar Voigt's body was moved?
煤灰哪儿来的 以及拖拽的痕迹
Where did the soot come from? The drag marks?
如果你对本案有什么想法 你应该来找我
If you had any thoughts on the case, you could have come to me.
我已经解释了向探长罗宾森
I've already explained your vested interest
你在威戈第酒庄的既得利益
in the Voigt Winery to Inspector Robinson.
你能解释下昨晚的行为吗?
Do you mind accounting for your movements yesterday?
欧斯卡·威戈第最后一次
Oskar Voigt was last seen
被看到是下午一点 你在哪里?
alive at 1pm. Where were you?
我当时在华荣斯达克亚
I was at the Warong Stockyards.
有人为你作证吗 先生?
Can anyone confirm that, sir?
问领班 他会告诉你的
Ask the foreman, son. He'll tell you.
我两点离开那里 路上桥塌了
I left there at two o'clock. The bridge was down on the highway.
花了我一小时才回来
It took me an hour to get back.
快到三点时你见我到达少女克里克
You would have seen me arrive back in Maiden Creek just before three.
还真巧
Convenient.
你找不到要找的
Look, you won't find what you're looking for.
谢谢 但是现在我想看看犯罪现场
Thank you, but right now I'd like to see my crime scene.
硫化物 为什么会出现在这里
Sulphide. Don't know what it's doing here.
我们烧硫磺棒给桶消毒
We burn sulphur sticks to sterilise the vats.
当时欧斯卡正在做这个? 清理木桶?
Is that what Oskar was doing? Cleaning the vat?
即使是 他也没用对方法
Well, if he was, he wasn't doing it right.
你在碗上烧硫磺棒 防止它粘在桶上
You burn the stick over a bowl so it won't stick to the vat.
如果硫磺残留在桶里 会毁了酒的
If the sulphide stays in the vat, it will spoil the wine.
- 硫磺有毒 对吗? - 接触没问题
- Sulphide's poisonous, isn't it? - Not to touch.
可你不会想把它抹在面包上的
You wouldn't want to spread it on toast, I suppose.
没错 在密闭空间里这烟雾可能致命
Oh, yes, the fumes could definitely be fatal in a confined space.
比如说被困在酒桶里 桶盖也合上?
Like trapped in a wine vat with the lid closed?
可你还准备宣布死因是心脏病突发?
Yet you were prepared to declare the cause of death as heart attack?
警官给你施压了?
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表