剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
柯林斯警官正在值班
Constable Collins is on duty.
那你去指责多特啊
Then you can blame Dot.
- 你说的是那个警卫吗 - 我审问的那个
- You mean that guard? - The man I was questioning.
- 为什么呢 - 一些运去墨尔本的箱子
- About what? - Some boxes in Melbourne.
我有事跟费雪小姐说
I need to tell Miss Fisher something.
打扰了 探长 女士
Excuse me, Inspector, Miss.
休葛说他刚刚盘问了那个警卫
Hugh said he was questioning that guard about some boxes
- 有些箱子要运往墨尔本 - 继续说
- that ended up in Melbourne? - Go on.
我来找巴特勒先生时
Well, when I came to meet Mr Butler,
我看见那个警卫正跟一个
I saw that guard signalling to another man
用推车推着箱子的人打手势
with a trolley loading some boxes.
说仔细些 多特
Description, Dot.
那个人你认识的 小姐
You know him, Miss.
两天前我们来到镇上时
He was chasing that fellow you almost ran over
他在追你马上就要撞的人
when we arrived in town two days ago.
是华利·斯蒂菱 芬雷 艾力斯手下的水手
Wally Stirling. Finlay Ellis's deckhand.
正如我所言 太乐意帮忙了
As I said, far too helpful.
我需要那个警卫的口供 柯林斯
I want a signed statement from that guard, Collins.
任何有关华利·斯蒂菱的事
Everything he knows about Wally Stirling.
- 警告他我们有目击者 - 遵命
- And warn him we have a witness. - Yes, sir.
是我们分头行动 各个击破的时候了
I think it's time to divide and conquer.
我去看看芬雷 艾力斯要是知道了他的水手
I'll see how Finlay Ellis likes the idea of his deckhand
在铁路运输中坦白了 是什么反应
confessing to a sideline in rail deliveries.
我去告诉华利·斯蒂菱是艾力斯把他出♥卖♥♥♥了
And I'll tell Wally Stirling it was Ellis who turned him in.
芬雷 艾力斯可不这么说
That's not what Finlay Ellis says.
他告诉警♥察♥他用火车往墨尔本
He told the police you were smuggling cheap rum
走私廉价的朗姆酒
up to Melbourne on the train.
- 什么 - 他可能是想自保
- What? - He could be trying to save his own skin.
不过他也暗示了弗兰克
But he implied Frank
那个鱼贩也知道这件事
the fishmonger knew about it as well.
听着我已经说过
Look, I already told you,
对于走私我真的一无所知
I don't know nothing about no smuggling, alright?
弗兰克也是
Neither did Frank.
我想知道弗兰克跟那些挖出的尸体
Then I wonder what Frank's connection was
有什么联♥系♥
to those bodies that were dredged up?
弗兰克于那件事无关
Frank had nothing to do with that.
那他怎么会有琼斯先生的怀表
Then how did he come across Mr Johnson's fob watch?
听说警♥察♥是在他的口袋里找到的
I heard the police found it in his pocket.
问题是 有人看见芬雷
The problem is,
艾力斯跟那些人争吵过
Finlay Ellis was seen arguing with those people,
现在他们死了
and now they're dead.
我真的什么都不知道
I don't know anything about that.
警♥察♥断定这是谋杀
The police think they were murdered
是因为他们发现了走私案
because they found out about a smuggling racket.
芬雷 艾力斯说都是你的主意
And Finlay Ellis told them it was all your idea.
不 他们争吵与走私无关
No. No, that argument had nothing to do with smuggling.
不 我听说的是 他们错过了渡船
No, from what I heard, they missed the ferry,
想让他载他们去苏莲托
they asked him for a trip to Sorrento,
他说他不载
and he told me he wouldn't take 'em.
那你说 他为什么要杀他们
Now you tell me, why would he killed them over that?
不知道 也许你应该问艾力斯先生本人
I don't know. Perhaps you should ask Mr Ellis yourself.
这需要时间
This is taking a while.
你觉得我们撒的网够大吗
Do you think we set a big enough cat amongst the pigeons?
- 得看猎物有多大 - 喂
- Depending on the pigeons. - Oi!
华利 到底发生什么了
Wally! What the hell's been going on?
你这个蠢货 在交易中你只顾自己
You stupid bastard! You been helping yourself to the merchandise.
所以我给弗兰克几个活儿 那又怎样
So I passed Frank a few cases, so what?
我又不知道他在镇上打了他们
I didn't know he'll flog them in town.
你招来警♥察♥了
You've brought the coppers down on us!
不是我的错 我尽力挽救了
Not my fault. I tried to fix things.
所以杀了弗兰克
By killing Frank?
有人把矛头指向他
Someone put the wind up him.
他准备去找巴克斯特 揭发我们
He was going to Baxter, reveal the whole operation.
我必须得让他闭嘴 为了保护你
I had to shut him up, alright? To protect you!
- 你是说 保护你自己吧 - 得了吧
- Protect your own backside, you mean. - Oh, come on.
停下 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
什么
Yes?
嘿 嘿 你最好放下武器
Hey! Hey! Hey! I suggest you put that down!
放下刀 艾力斯
Put down the knife, Ellis.
啊哈
Aargh!
别想爬起来 我可不想毁了我的高跟鞋
Don't try to get up. I don't want to ruin my heels.
我以谋杀弗兰克·麦克 也就是渔民弗兰克的
I'm arresting you for the murder of Frank McKay,
名义逮捕你
also known as Frank the Fish.
而你将是重大嫌疑人
And you're being held under suspicion.
我没杀弗兰克
I didn't kill Frank.
我澄清一下
Let me clarify.
你是谋杀克里夫和莫莉娜·琼斯嫌疑人
Suspicion of murdering Clive and Moira Johnson.
- 我没杀任何人 - 走
- I didn't kill anyone! - Move.
有很多人看见你们吵架
There are numerous witnesses to your argument,
不仅仅是因为渡船吧
and it was clearly about more than just a ferry ride.
镇上一半人都恨他们入骨
Half the town hates them.
因为他们的主张和布道
With their protests and their preaching.
但是他们所言都是胡言乱语
But what they were going on about made no sense.
他们说什么了
What were they going on about?
他们说是我把麦克纳斯特 夫人引向歧途的
They were blaming me for Mrs McNaster being in a bad way.
说都是因为我给她提供酒水
Said it was my fault for supplying her with the drink.
但你们知道这是弗兰克的副业 对吗
But you didn't know it was Frank's sideline, did you?
他跟华利·斯蒂菱一样让你失望了
He let you down, just like Wally Stirling did.
弗兰克是个傻瓜 但他不该就那么死去
Frank was a fool. But he didn't deserve to die like that.
怎么个死法 因为喝了非法朗姆酒
Like what? Dead drunk from illicit rum?
还是说他喝酒时太猛
Or do you mean choking on a bottle
砸到了牙齿 然后就割开了他的喉咙
that was shoved so far down his throat it broke his teeth?
华利做的 肯定也是他杀了琼斯夫妇
Wally did it. He must have killed the Johnsons, too.
继续
Go on.
他听到我那天晚上和他们的争执
He heard me arguing with them that night,
他知道总有一天要真♥相♥大白
and he knew it'd all come out.
他是最后一个离开船的人
He was the last one to leave the boat.
肯定是留下来把他们灭口
He must have stayed behind to shut 'em up.
在码头上
On the pier?
我们第二天早上回来
That's where we found them
弗兰克和我一起 就是在那里
when we came back in the morning.
发现他们的 他们两个都死了
Frank and me. Both of them. They were already dead.
弗兰克帮你把尸体扔掉
And Frank helped you get rid of the bodies?
我们把他们带到尽头
We carried them up to the end,
知道潮水会把他们卷走
where we knew the tide would take them out.
那要是斯蒂菱 杀了琼斯
So if Wally Stirling killed the Johnsons,
你又从哪儿拿到刀的
where did you get that knife?
就我们看见你扔进水里的那把
The one we saw you throw into the water.
我在码头找到的 就在发现尸体的时候
I found that on the pier. Same time we found the bodies.
来警♥察♥
Constable.
把艾力斯先生带回牢房♥ 谢谢
Take Mr Ellis down to the cells, thank you.
考虑到我们一无物证二无人证
Considering we have no weapon and no witnesses,
只有他华利·斯蒂菱各执一词
it's his word against Wally Stirling's.
艾力斯有罪 接受吧
Ellis is guilty. Let's face it.
哪种蠢蛋会清理与己无干的谋杀现场
What kind of fool would clean up after a murder they had no part in?
我可是第一次听你说这么在理的话
That's the first sensible thing I've heard you say.
你要是错了真可惜
Pity if you're wrong.
顺便说一句 检察官先生
By the way, Inspector,
我这儿哪个地方塞了份找你的电报
somewhere here I have a telegram that came for you
我想是墨尔本博物馆发来的
from the Melbourne Museum, I believe.
貌似是对我们咨♥询♥硬币的回应
Well, looks like a response to our coin inquiries.
1798年铸造的达布隆
A doubloon minted in 1798
三年前在展览中不见了
went missing from their display three years ago.
这根本帮不上忙
Well, that doesn't help us at all. No.
是不同的硬币
Different doubloon.
麦克纳斯特的铸造于1790年
McNaster's was minted in 1790.
赫丽! 哦 赫丽!
Hilly! Oh, Hilly!
老天! 救命! 快来人!
My God! Help! Somebody, come quickly!
救命! 是赫丽
Help! It's Hilly!
天哪 赫丽! 赫丽!
Oh, dear. Hilly! Hilly!
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表