剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
I hope you're satisfied, Phryne, with all your questions.
阿姨!
Aunt P!
我想和尼可拉斯和切斯特一同签署那份文件
I wish to sign the paperwork with Nicholas and Chester
这是早上第一件事
first thing in the morning.
让该承受痛苦的人去承受吧
Leave these poor people to their grief.
你看
Tu vois?
这是有益的 把我送到这儿 不是吗
C'etait benefique, m'envoyer tout ca, n'est-ce pas?
我们接下来会把你送到伊斯坦布尔
Let's send you to Istanbul next.
我需要复习下土耳其语
I need to brush up on my Turkish.
让你一个人去那儿我很过意不去
I'm so sorry you're there all alone.
没事儿 波特和西西一直在跟我玩儿
It's alright. Bert and Cec are keeping me entertained.
- 稍等一下 - 输不起
- Just a minute. - Sore loser.
什么事小姐
Hello, miss?
我想让你去阿姨的房♥子取些文件给我
I need you to go to Aunt P's house and find some documents for me.
等等 我记一下
Wait up. I'll write it down.
所有关于亚历山大山矿井塌方的文件
Anything relating to the cave-in at the Mount Alexandra Mine.
尤其是找找看有没有关于
In particular, look for any references
厄尔尼·海伯斯通
to Ernie Heppenstall,
雷恩·富勒或者米切·达西的文件
Len Fowler or Mitch Darcy.
费雪小姐?
Miss Fisher?
她挂了
She hung up.
哦 不!
Oh, no!
- 我的老天 - 她死了
- My goodness! - She's gone.
薇拉
Vera!
我看到尼可拉斯·莫提迈和这本书
I saw Nicholas Mortimer with this book.
小姐 昆汀·林奇之前也在读它
Miss... Quentin Lynch was reading it, too.
他引用过里面的话
He quoted from it.
哦 这件雕塑 它是...
Oh, this sculpture, it's...
是罗丹的"吻"
It's Rodin's The Kiss.
在这件事里可以说是死亡之吻
In this case, the kiss of death.
我走了 你通知其他人
I'll go. You tell the others.
- 杰克 - 费雪小姐
- Jack. - Miss Fisher.
你能来真好
Nice of you to drop by.
多蒂打的电♥话♥ 我们可以进来吗
Dot called. May we come in?
当然
Of course.
他们封了我们回去的路
They closed the road behind us.
所以我们要在此耽搁一段时间
So we may be here longer than we'd planned.
薇拉·莫提迈
Vera Mortimer.
一个雕塑是怎么从书架上掉下来的
So how does a sculpture just fall off a shelf?
它没有
It didn't.
有条鱼线从书的封皮中穿过
Fishing line was threaded through a hole in the cover of this book,
连在雕塑上
and then tied to the sculpture.
所以当她把书从书架上拿下来的时候
So when she took the book off the shelf,
书上的线带动雕塑掉了下来
it brought the sculpture down with it
并给了她致命一击
and inflicted a fatal blow to her head.
我不明白
I don't understand it.
我那会儿正在屋里看文件 怎么会发生这种事
I was doing some paperwork in my room. How could this happen?
薇拉
Vera.
万能的上帝
God almighty.
是你做的 不是吗
You did it, didn't you?
什么
What?
是你杀了她 你这畜生
You killed her, you bastard!
你说什么混话呢
What the hell are you talking about?!
你这个小人
You're the one who can't be trusted!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop.
也许你应该去看看你女儿 莫提迈先生
Maybe you should go check on your daughter, Mr Mortimer.
- 大胆! - 我是警探杰克·罗宾森
- Outrageous! - Detective Inspector Jack Robinson.
你为什么要指控尼可拉斯·莫提迈谋杀妻子
Why did you accuse Nicholas Mortimer of murdering his wife?
他的好都是装出来的 探员
He is not the benevolent man he pretends to be, Inspector.
大家集聚客厅的时候你在哪儿
And where were you when everyone else was in the parlour?
我很累 在房♥间里睡着了
I was tired. I fell asleep in my room.
我为什么要杀死薇拉 我...
Why would I want to kill Vera? I...
你什么? 说啊
You what? Hm?
你了解薇拉·莫提迈多少
How well did you know Vera Mortimer?
薇拉和昆汀是情人
Vera and Quentin were lovers.
在书的后面发现了这个
This was in the back of the book.
"我欢乐的化身
"My phantom of delight
我的灵魂在这凄凉的夜里哭泣
My soul cries this wretched night
不要再让他无谓地忙乱
Leave him without further ado
或者打破他的心
Or with broken heart
我必须离开你"
I must leave you."
华兹华斯先生似乎突然收回了他的感情
Mr Wordsworth seems suddenly restrained.
就是说薇拉·莫提迈被这首
So Vera Mortimer was lured to
爱情诗诱拐到了死亡的道路上
her death with this love poem?
尼可拉斯和昆汀都知道这首华兹华斯的诗
And both Nicholas and Quentin knew it was in the Wordsworth book.
那么就是他俩其中一个设置了这个陷阱
So either one of them could have set up the trip-wire.
尼可拉斯有可能发现了
Nicholas could have found the poem
这首诗并为了报仇而杀了薇拉
and murdered Vera for revenge.
而昆汀可能会因为她拒绝了这段恋情而杀她
And Quentin murdered her because of... thwarted love.
很有可能 尤其是当她一直在拒绝他
That would do it, especially if it's been thwarted long enough.
保险盒在地下室 但这于事无补
The fuse box is in the basement, but there's no point.
这么恶劣的天气 整个电网都瘫痪了
Weather like this, the whole grid goes down.
我早上可以去检查一下发电机
I can see to the generator in the morning,
但就目前而言 大家还是早点儿睡吧
but for now, I suggest everyone retire early to bed.
我不想让谁去冒险 所以锁好你的门
I don't want anyone taking chances, so lock your door.
可是 杰克 如果我锁上门
But, Jack, if I lock my door,
那也就没人能进来了
nobody could get in.
风险太大 费雪小姐
It's too great a risk, Miss Fisher.
要锁紧哦
Lock it tight.
晚安
Goodnight.
是什么
What is it?
又是什么鸡毛蒜皮
What is all the palaver?
尼可拉斯·莫提迈
Nicholas Mortimer.
子弹打烂了他大部分脸
The gun didn't leave much of his face.
我能认出他的鞋
I recognise the shoes.
柯林斯 进去给富勒女士录个口供
Collins, go inside and take a statement from Mrs Fowler
并查下其他宾客
and check on the other guests.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
是一把圣艾蒂安左轮手♥枪♥
A Saint-Etienne revolver.
1873年式左轮手♥枪♥
An 1873 Chamelot-Delvigne.
尼可拉斯今天早上出去打猎了
Nicholas was going shooting this morning.
昆汀·林奇有枪柜的钥匙
Quentin Lynch had the key to the gun cabinet.
昆汀逃跑了
Quentin's scarpered.
他房♥间空了 东西也都不见了
His room's empty and his things are gone.
枪本来放在这儿
The gun came from here.
至少发电机还能工作
At least the generator's working.
你在这儿哪
You're here.
那为什么你的滑雪板不见了
So why have your skis gone missing?
昆汀
Quentin.
我会经过当地的街区并打电♥话♥给杰米森警♥察♥局
I'll bypass the local bloke and call the Jamieson Police.
警♥察♥局可以提供支援
The police will be able to send backup.
杰克
Jack.
老天啊!
Dear God!
切斯特说汽车引擎冻住了
Chester said the car engines have frozen over,
所以他不可能开车上路
so he can't have escaped by road.
我们认为他是滑雪出逃的
We believe he escaped on skis.
他现在可能已经下了一半山了
He could be halfway down the mountain by now.
我是个专业的越野滑雪者 警探
I'm an experienced langlaufer, Inspector.
至少我可以下山给杰米森警局发个警报
At least let me go and alert the Jamieson Police.
我想我应该去
I think I should go.
不 我不想任何人受伤
No, I don't want anyone in harm's way.
外面情况太危险了
The conditions are treacherous out there.
而且昆汀一走大家也就安全了
At least with Quentin gone, nobody else is in danger.
等地上的冰化了以后 我们可以扩大搜索范围
And when the ice has thawed on the roads, we can widen our search.
我们应该保持忙碌状态
We should try to stay busy.
我放个圣诞歌♥ 可以分分心
I'll put carols on. It'll distract us.
伊兹 你要来帮忙吗
Izzie, do you want to help?
你疯了吗 你怎么还能有心情庆祝
Are you insane? How can you celebrate?
死了三个人 包括我妈
Three people have died, including my mother.
还有我那堕落的继父
And my rotten stepdad.
莫提迈小姐
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表