剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
她以为你和盖尔蒂争辩带走车的事
She thought you were arguing with Gerty about taking the car.
所以她才卸了轮子螺母
That's why she undid the wheel nut.
可是盖尔蒂...
But Gerty...
- 米莉没杀盖尔蒂- 我知道
- Millie didn't kill Gerty. - I know.
一想到她会离开你 让你难以负荷
The thought of her being taken away from you was too much.
我勃然大怒
I was furious.
我知道盖尔蒂会去汽车协会会馆
And I knew Gerty would end up at the VAA Lounge
所以我去那里 想要说清楚
so I went round there to just have my say
我以为能改变她的想法
and maybe I could change her mind.
可她等出来 我还没来得及说 她就开走了
By the time she came out, she was gone before I could catch her and...
你为何开了安东尼的车?
Why did you take Antony's car?
因为它就停在那 我会发动
Well, because it was there and I knew how to start it.
我根本没在想
And I wasn't thinking.
就下手了
I just did it.
你勒死了她
You strangled her.
你又把围巾夹在车门 伪装成事故
Then you draped the scarf through the door to make it look like an accident
并拿走了她的钱包
And you took her purse.
我拿出了出生证明
And I... I took out the birth certificate...
并毁了它
..and I destroyed it.
你又把车开回会馆
And then you drove the car back to the Lounge.
盖尔蒂总是能随她的心
Gerty always did exactly what she wanted
让其他人万劫不复
and to hell with everyone else.
我必须要保护我的女儿
But I had to protect my daughter.
所有的车开往准备区!
All cars to the assembling area!
深呼吸
Just breathe.
瓦伦蒂娜 一切都好
All the best, Valentina.
我相信盖尔蒂在为我们加油
I'm sure Gerty's cheering us on.
我嘞个去 兰诺鲁夫小姐
Miss Runnemallova, my foot.
你要是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 我就是玛丽女王
If you're Russian, I'm Queen Mary.
你不会告诉别人吧
You won't tell anyone?
不会 保证不泄密 小姐
No, your secret's safe with Wal, missy.
不过你什么计划 尽快抽身吧
Whatever you got planned, you'd better do it soon.
为什么?
Why?
你可不像知道发动机在哪的样子
You don't look like you know where the motor is,
更别提发动了
let alone how to use it.
点火 踩离合器
Flick the ignition, hold down the clutch,
放开车闸 挤压节流阀
take off the brake and give the throttle a good squeeze.
我的缝纫机比这难多了
My sewing machine's harder than that.
各位赛车注意 各就各位
Motor cars at the ready, please, members.
我就是想和米莉道别
I just want to say goodbye to Millie
跟她解释我做一切的原因
and explain to her why I did what I did.
求你了 你可以带我去警局...
Please. You can take me to the police station after that...
- 威尔顿小姐 - 罗宾森探长
- Miss Wilton! - Inspector Robinson.
芬乐妮
Oh, Phryne.
威尔顿小姐 你要在里面 请开门
Miss Wilton, if you're in there, please open the door.
- 去吧 - 我来对付探长
- Go. - I'll take care of the Inspector.
谢谢你
Thank you.
来了 杰克!
Coming, Jack!
- 费雪小姐? - 是!
- Miss Fisher? - Yes!
艾尔斯和你在里面吗?
Is Ailsa in there with you?
- 芬乐妮! - 什么?
- Phryne! - Yes?
艾尔斯在里面吗?
Yes, Ailsa's in there or...?
在 噢 不在!
Oh, yes. No!
她刚刚在
Well, uh, she was.
- 你能开下门吗? - 当然了
- Can you open the door, please? - Of course.
现在就开 费雪小姐
Now, Miss Fisher.
我做了调查 艾尔斯·威尔顿并非米莉的母亲
I've made enquiries. Ailsa Wilton is not Millie's mother.
好吧 我想艾尔斯和米莉可不会同意
Well, I suspect Ailsa and Millie would beg to disagree.
她在哪 费雪小姐?
Where is she, Miss Fisher?
我想她从后面走了
I do believe that she stepped out the back.
两分钟后比赛开始
Two minutes till race time!
仅剩两分钟 先生们和女士
Two minutes, gentlemen. Uh, and lady.
瓦伦蒂娜小姐 你的眼睛! 你忘带了眼睛!
Miss Valentina, your goggles! You forgot your goggles!
噢 我真的忘带了眼睛
Oh, I did forget my goggles.
别忘了带你的口红哦
Don't forget your lipstick too.
米莉芬乐妮在哪? 她还好吧?
Millie, where's Phryne? Is she alright?
我不知道 可总得有人比赛
I don't know but someone has to race.
你用得上这个的
Well, you'll need this.
赛车准备 各位!
Motor cars at the ready, please, members!
我们可有比赛要比呢
Now we got a race on our hands.
费雪小姐
Miss Fisher?
费雪小姐
Miss Fisher!
抱歉 耽搁了
Sorry, got caught up.
小姐 已经太晚了
Miss, it's too late.
我们有了新计划 米莉去比赛了
We had to have a new plan. Millie's driving.
这样的话 我们去观赛吧
Oh, well, in that case, let's go watch the race.
芬乐妮! 克洛德你还好吧?
Phryne! Claude, are you alright?
抱歉 出大错了
I'm so sorry, it's all gone wrong.
- 怎么了? - 双汽化器
- What is it? - The twin carby.
华尔看见在安东尼的发动机里
Wal's just seen it in Antony's engine
你们又有这位可爱的俄♥国♥女孩
and you've got this lovely Russian girl
代替盖尔蒂...
driving for Gerty...
所有司机 请发动!
All drivers, start their engines!
那汽化器能给他多大优势?
How much advantage will the carby give him?
她也许在弯道能追上
She might catch him on the corners
可一旦安东尼进了直道 他就一路领先了
but as soon as Antony hits the straights, he'll leave her for dead.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
去帐篷 找到克洛德...
Go to the tent, find Claude...
她究竟想干嘛?
What on earth is she doing?
终点见了 罗斯先生!
See you at the finish line, Mr Rose!
冲啊 冲啊 冲啊!
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
噢 天啊
Oh, dear.
我想我卡住了 想是进水了吧
I believe I'm stuck. I must have water on my points.
妈!
Mum!
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我会继续经营修理铺的 我每天都努力工作
I'll keep the garage running. I'll work hard every day.
我知道你会的
Oh, I know you will.
我会照顾好她
I'll make sure she's looked after.
我要投诉
I'd like to lodge a complaint.
你确定自己来对地方了?
Are you sure you're in the right place?
无照驾驶和假冒身份
Unlicensed driving and driving under false pretences.
女士队资格应该取消
The women's team is disqualified.
恐怕 费雪小姐 你没有把柄了
And I'm afraid, Miss Fisher, you lose your little wager.
你这么说也对
Oh. That's one way of looking at it.
或者你可以借此机会
Or you could take this glorious opportunity
让你失散已久的女儿
to admit your long-lost daughter
成为汽车协会第一名女性会员
as the first female member of the VAA.
什么... 你?
Wh... You?
别指望修车给你打折
Don't expect to get a discount on repairs.
- 晚上好 探长 - 晚上好
- Oh, good evening, Inspector. - Evening.
杰克 我都以为你不来了
Ah, Jack, I was beginning to give up hope.
要威士忌吗?
Whisky?
不了 谢谢
Oh, no, thank you.
今晚不酗酒了?
You're not indulging tonight?
我来还你留在我车里的东西
I came to return something of yours you left in my car.
你没洗洗?
You didn't wash it?
我觉得没必要 管子把它烧穿了
I didn't see much point. The exhaust pipe burnt right through it.
就拖延了一会嘛
It was only a small delay.
由你策划 以你为主
Engineered by you, once again to your own advantage.
我知道我们处事有异 杰克
I know we have some minor points of contention, Jack.
可是我们享受寻找真♥相♥ 不是吗?
But we enjoy uncovering the truth together, don't we?
问题就出在这
Therein lies the problem.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
当我以为你出事了...
When I thought it was you in that wreckage...
犹如绝顶轰天 不可忍♥耐
..I found it unbearable.
- 听起来很严重 - 确实如此
- Sounds serious. - It is.
我就是这样的人 杰克 我不会改变
I am who I am, Jack. I can't give that up.
我没有要你改变 我绝不会要求你这么做
I'm not asking you to give it up. I would never ask you to do that.
所以你决定索性放弃我?
So you're giving up me instead?
我们在一起的默契 无间配合
What we do best, us, together.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表