剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
毕世普先生...
Mr Bishop...
有时知道真♥相♥后继续生活并不容易
..the truth is sometimes hard to live with.
但要是死的时候连真♥相♥都不知道...
But to die not knowing the truth...
从阿什米德队长的角度 你会做何抉择?
In Captain Ashmead's place, what would you choose?
他们叫他'咆哮罗兰'
'Roaring Roly', they called him.
他几乎屠了一个营的兵力
And he led almost an entire battalion to their slaughter.
以自己的死亡告终
And ends up with his own mausoleum.
我从来没喜欢过他
I never liked him.
完全不能理解
I have no idea
为什么莫得这样的女人会想嫁给他
why a woman like Maude would want to marry him.
然后福瑞迪打死了指挥官为他们报仇?
Then Freddy avenges their deaths by shooting his Commanding Officer?
还是说他让垂死的人解脱了
Or he put a dying man out of his misery.
是仁慈的终结 还是杀戮?
Mercy killing? Murder?
不管是哪样 都能解释通福瑞迪痛苦的失忆
Either way, it would explain Freddy's traumatic loss of memory.
按规定 该有人告知军队
By rights, the military should be informed.
即使是十年前
Even if it's been ten years,
这也可能提供军事审判的理由
there could be grounds for a court martial.
你不会告发他?
You wouldn't report him?
我看未必
No, I didn't think so.
再说了 我手头正忙
Besides, I have my hands full
还在试着找出谋杀那位不幸的掘墓人的黑手
trying to solve the murder of this unfortunate gravedigger.
有进展吗?
Any progress?
警♥察♥ 把证据拿过来 好吗?
Constable, will you please bring in that evidence?
我们把搜索的范围扩大到公墓
We extended the search area of the cemetery.
昨天晚些时候找到了这个
Found this late yesterday
在西边入口的杜♥鹃♥花丛里
by the rhododendrons by the western entrance.
尖上有干了的血迹
There's dried blood on the tip here,
正好和包特先生的伤吻合
and it matches Mr Potts' injuries.
可怜的包特先生
Poor Mr Potts.
不过仍还解释不了为何有人会在罗兰德的
Still, it doesn't explain why an innocent gravedigger
墓阶上谋杀一个无辜的掘墓人
was murdered on the doorstep of Roland's tomb,
恰恰在阿姨普鲁登斯风光得意英雄徽章
right when Aunt Prudence is on her high horse about awards
可怜的福瑞迪忍♥受着往事折磨的时候
and poor Freddy is haunted by the past.
瞧这个
Look at this.
在里侧血液呈飞溅状
There's a splash of blood on the inside edge here.
所以波茨先生被袭击的时候门是开着的
So the door was ajar when the attack on Mr Potts took place.
有人在里面
Someone was on the inside.
要么是个开锁老手 要么是有钥匙的人
Either an expert lock pick or someone who had access to a key.
我不懂
I don't understand.
到底为什么会有人在幕后操纵 警官先生?
What on earth would anyone be after, Inspector?
盗窃没有留下蛛丝马迹
There was no sign of theft,
墓被砸了 有人行凶时被打断
but an urn was smashed, so perhaps someone was disturbed.
不管是谁在走之后锁上门
Whoever it was locked the door behind them after they left.
钥匙一直在公墓办公室里
We've always kept the key in the cemetery office.
我们住在城外 这样最方便
It seemed easiest with us living out of town,
普鲁登斯来的时候总爱带花
and Prudence likes to bring flowers whenever she can.
有没有人想毁了墓?
Is there anyone who would want to deface the grave?
谁对罗兰德心存不满?
Anyone with a grudge against Roland?
你是指除了我以外的人?
Apart from me, you mean?
不是这样 福瑞迪
That's not true, Freddy.
我的第一任丈夫德高望重 功绩赫赫
My first husband was highly respected and highly decorated...
- 莫得! -福瑞迪身体不好
- Maude! - Freddy's not well.
我觉得他撑不下再说话了
I don't think he's strong enough to deal with any more talk...
莫得 我肯定能帮上忙...
Maude. I'm sure I can help...
莫得!
Maude!
你知道这不是事情的全部
You know that's not the whole story.
我表示过敬意 缄口不言
I've tried to pay homage, hold my tongue.
但我受够了
But I've had enough.
那天在索姆发生的事 我还在生罗兰德的气
I'm still angry with Roland about what happened on the Somme that day.
我敢肯定不止我一个人这样
And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
我试图阻止他
I tried to stop him.
我...我...我乞求他
I...I...I begged him
不要把小伙子们派出去
not to send the lads out.
全...全死了 无一生还
All... all dead. Every single one.
除了你和中尉上校在战场上
Excepting you, and Lieutenant Colonel out on the field,
受了伤 但活下来了
wounded but alive.
可能那时头脑发热 我做了一些事...
Perhaps in the heat of the moment, I did something...
这么多年里一直不去想
..and all these years I've blotted it out of my mind.
福瑞迪! 福瑞迪 别这么说 你是个英雄
Freddy! Freddy, don't say that. You're a hero.
看在老天的份上 现在为什么会有这种事?
Then why in God's name is all of this happening now?
你...你们完了吗?
A...are you finished?
放松 放松福瑞迪
Come on. Come on, Freddy.
慢点呼吸 亲爱的
Slow breaths, darling.
我需要找保科斯基小姐
I need Mrs Bolkonsky.
我得再和罗兰德谈谈
I need to speak to Roland again.
福瑞迪 我觉得这不明智
Freddy, I don't think that's wise.
我必须这样 莫得
I need to, Maude.
来吧 咱们到楼上 你躺下歇着
Come on, let's go upstairs and you can lie down.
警官 我想让你在这儿
I want you there, Inspector.
答案
Answers.
你也需要它们 来吧 快来
You need them too. Come on. Come on.
又一次闯入?
Another break-in?
一定是昨晚发生的
That must have happened last night,
在你们诸位昨天结束调查之后
after you lot finished searching yesterday.
你们居然到现在才发现?
And you didn't notice until now?
我一个人干两个人的活 没有选择
I'm doing the job of two men, not by choice.
当然了 我不是说...
Of course. I didn't mean any...
手电往这里照一下
Stick your light in there.
肯定是上校的金牙
Must be the Colonel had gold teeth.
现在他没什么剩下的了
Not much else left of him now.
对吧 我看够了
Right, well, I think I've seen enough.
比尔力先生 请你能保证这片区域的安全
If you could just keep this area secure, Mr Beale,
我会向我的警官汇报
I'll inform my Inspector.
你要我怎么做? 锁都被弄开了
How do you suggest I do that? Lock's broken.
派人守卫?
Stand guard?
相信我 孩子 这些强盗不达目的不罢休
Trust me, son, those robbers got what they came for,
他哪里也去不了
and he isn't going anywhere.
你怎么又呼唤我了?
Why do you call me again?
真♥相♥
The truth.
告诉我吧 不管我做了什么
Tell me, whatever I did.
福瑞迪 巴瑟尔也在这儿
Basil is here too, Freddy.
巴瑟尔是谁?
Who is this Basil person?
救救我!
Help me!
抬担架的!
Stretcher-bearer!
你现在想起来了 是不是?
You remember now, don't you?
老天 他还活着 我本来能救了他的
My God. He was alive. I could have saved him.
但他确实试过救你 是不是 罗兰德?
But he did try to save you, didn't he, Roland?
死者遍地
The men, dying all around.
罗兰德 你一定知道我责怪过你
Roland, you must know that I blamed you.
我不是死在你手上
I did not die by your hand.
福瑞迪 你说什么呢?
Freddy, what are you saying?
本来是会死在我手上的
It could have been by my hand.
我想让他死
I wanted him dead.
银色的月又圆又明亮
Silver moon shines full and bright,
就像暖和的春日之夜
lilac scents the soft spring night,
他睡了这么多年
here he'll slumber through the years,
玛丽咽下沉默的泪水
while Mary weeps her silent tears.
这是罗兰德的一首诗
That's one of Roland's poems.
他写的最后一首
Yes. It was the last he wrote.
不论到哪儿我都带着 一直如此
I've carried it everywhere with me, always.
这是什么意思?
What does it all mean?
月圆之夜回到他的坟墓
Go to his grave when the moon is full.
你得饮下处♥女♥的眼泪
You must drink the virgin's tears.
灵魂会在坟墓中施以谅解
Then spirits will grant forgiveness from beyond the grave.
- 今晚就是满月 - 公墓的门要被锁上了
- It's a full moon tonight. - The cemetery gates will be locked.
我明天早上给他们打电♥话♥
I'll phone them in the morning
给明晚做点特别安排
and we'll make special arrangements for tomorrow night.
我猜罪犯和杀了厄尼 包特的是一个人
I assume the culprit is the same person who murdered Ernie Potts?
至少我们知道第一次的动机是抢劫
At least we know the motive for the first visit was robbery.
我发现他的勋章丢了 先生
I've noted his medals were missing, sir,
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表