剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Have you any idea why, Miss Lemaire?
也许是因为他是个恬不知耻的小白脸
Probably because he was a blatant gold digger
完全不值得信任... 可
and completely untrustworthy, but...
王尔德先生 几乎没跟我说过话
..Mr Wilde, he barely spoke to me.
而且大家都知道我在巴黎男朋友
And everybody knows I have a boyfriend in Paris.
哦
Oh.
那你和王尔德太太有干系吗?
Did you have much to do with Mrs Wilde?
我第一次到墨尔本来 她很大方
She was very generous when I first arrived in Melbourne,
我肯定这是由于我法国血统的缘故
and I'm sure mostly because of my French connections.
在最近呢?
And more recently?
她看似冷淡了
She seemed more aloof.
改变主意 不再在橡树节的节日游♥行♥中用我了
Changed her mind about using me for a gala parade on Oaks Day,
最后一个赛季
last race season.
现在我知道原因了
I can see why now.
那让你气愤吗?
Did it upset you?
当然
Of course.
可是我更怪她老公
But I blamed her husband.
为什么这样说?
Why do you say that?
我开始来店里时 王尔德先生跟瓦蕾特说
When I began at the salon, Mr Wilde told Violet
他觉得我年纪太大 不适合做模特了
that he thought I was too old for modelling,
他自己老婆那么大岁数
which surprised me considering he had no reservations
他还好意思说我
about the age of his wife.
阿奇代尔小姐的舞会礼服
Lady Archdale's ball gown.
如果你不让弗乐蕊夫人再打开
If you don't allow Madame Fleuri to reopen,
也许永远都看不到了
it may never be realised.
现在成盗窃了 不是吗?
Now, that would be a crime, wouldn't it?
奥德利·王尔德的医生说
Aubrey Wilde's doctor
看来只是因为过度惊吓所导致的心悸
seems to think his turn was only heart palpitations due to shock.
也许是店里其他人
Perhaps someone else at the salon
让他心跳加速了呢
was making his heart beat a little faster.
弗朗希斯不可能臆想出这一切
It's unlikely Frances imagined the whole thing.
难道这场婚外情足以弑妻了吗?
What, and this affair is motive enough to do his wife in?
要是她发现了 想跟他离婚 让他一穷二白呢
If she found out and planned to divorce him from her fortune.
那弗乐蕊夫人的暴♥力♥倾向如何解释?
What about Madame Fleuri's inclination towards violence?
她不是暴♥力♥ 她是法国人
She's not violent, she's French.
半个法国人
Half-French.
格温妮娅有理由憎恨两位王尔德
Genevieve had reason to resent both the Wildes
瓦蕾特又谎话连篇 不知在裁缝间里做了什么
and Violet lied about whatever she was up to in the sewing room.
那个妹妹呢?
What about the sister?
芮妮绝对有隐藏
Renee is definitely hiding something.
据我所知 相机根本没卡住
The camera wasn't jammed at all, as far as I could see.
我给多蒂拍了张照 她跟你说的
The cracked plate that she told you she removed was perfectly fine,
裂底板根本没坏
apart from my own portrait of Dot.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
弗乐蕊姐妹有冲突吗?
This tension between the Fleuri sisters?
她们天天拌嘴
They have spats all the time.
西蒙坚持古典设计 客户设计
Simone believes in classical fashion, custom design.
芮妮的设计却更制式化
Renee is on the side of progress.
现代化生产 成衣
Modern reproductions, pret-a-porter.
随时...
Ready to...
能带走?
..to carry?
差不多 随时能穿
Close. Ready to wear.
在战时 法国可不这么讲究
Ah, my wartime French never made the distinction.
在高级女装的世界里 又称自寻死路
Well, in the world of haute couture, it translates as 'certain death'.
可是谋杀弗朗希斯·王尔德对弗乐蕊姐妹
But murdering Frances Wilde wouldn't make financial sense
的经济状况都没好处啊 不是吗?
for either of the Fleuri sisters, would it?
是啊
No.
可是偷走她价值不菲的珍珠项链就有帮助哦
But stealing her priceless pearl necklace would.
光彩照人啊 不是吗?
Stunning, isn't it?
他们都会注意到你的
They'll see you coming.
我妹妹要是穿了什么招摇的衣服
That's what my mother always said
我妈妈总是这样说
when my sister wore anything too showy.
那可是好事啊
Surely that's a good thing.
别的且不说 起码不会撞到人
If nothing else, to avoid a collision.
我也不想被完全忽视
Well, I wouldn't want to go completely unnoticed,
可我也不想太引人注目了
but I wouldn't want to attract too much attention, either.
那难道不取决于你想吸引谁的注意吗?
Doesn't that depend on whose attention you're attracting?
我想是吧
I suppose so.
多蒂...
Dot...
女人打扮起来首先是让自己赏心悦目
..a woman should dress first and foremost for her own pleasure.
从二手法兰绒中长大的孩子
Having grown up in second-hand flannels,
可没享受过丝绸内衣的神圣感
there is nothing quite so divine as the feel of silk underwear.
柔软狐毛的触感
The touch of soft fox,
缎裙的飘荡
the slither of a satin skirt.
要是这些顺便对男人也有吸引力
If these things happen to appeal to men,
那岂不是一石二鸟
well, that really is a side issue.
明天我们要去弗乐蕊之家
So, tomorrow we're going to the House of Fleuri
去帮你定做一件华丽无比又轻佻诱人的晚礼服
to order you a ravishing and utterly frivolous evening gown.
噢 小姐 我可不能...
Oh no, Miss, I couldn't possibly...
这不是礼物 多蒂 是命令
It's not a gift, Dot. It's an order.
我们需要个借口 去归还画册
We need a pretext to return that catalogue
顺便做些调查
and do some further investigating.
你就是那个借口
And I've decided you're it.
你太太离开期间 你一直在店中的休息室吗?
So you remained in the salon lounge the whole time your wife was absent?
是的 不然还能去哪?
Yes. Where else would I go?
可是你的香槟杯留在了走廊 王尔德先生
Oh, your champagne glass ended up in the corridor, Mr Wilde.
您为何不有话直说呢 探长?
Why don't you just tell me what you're angling at, Inspector?
弗乐蕊夫人说你太太怀疑
Madame Fleuri said your wife suspected you
你和店内员工有染
of having an affair with one of the staff.
那真是侮辱 滑稽可笑
Well, that's not only insulting, that's preposterous.
你认为凭这个我杀了我妻子?
You think I killed my wife because of that?
探长 如果我想这么做
If I wanted to do that, Inspector,
把她推下楼梯或者直接下药 岂不更简单
surely I could push her down some stairs or poison her.
为何冒险在服装店杀她呢?
Why would I risk murdering her in a salon powder room?
你能想到店里有人想伤害
Can you think of a reason why anyone else from the salon
王尔德太太吗?
would want to harm Mrs Wilde?
她跟谁有不合吗?
Had she fallen out with anyone?
与平时没有不同
No more than usual.
她是个有想法的女人
She was a strong-minded woman.
固执己见
She had her opinions.
先生 王尔德太太包里发现这个作废的支票
Ah, sir. The cancelled cheque in Mrs Wilde's handbag.
银行怎么说?
Was the bank any help?
他们说与在菲茨罗伊的房♥地♥产♥商有关
Yes, they told me it was issued to a real estate agent in Fitzroy
他可不喜欢被拒的支票
who wasn't very happy when the bank refused to honour it.
那是做什么用的?
What was it for?
公♥寓♥的保证金
A deposit on an apartment.
皇家阿斯特花♥园♥ 一周前卖♥♥给王尔德
Royal Astor Court. Sold to the Wildes one week ago.
当时银行打来取消支票的时候
Well, I must say I was surprised when the bank called
我很震惊
and said they'd cancelled the cheque.
他的太太 显而易见
His wife, apparently.
她那时十分中意房♥子
She seemed quite taken with the place until then.
王尔德先生如何评价的呢?
Did you hear anything from Mr Wilde about it?
没看一眼
Not a peep.
他有说公♥寓♥是用来做什么的吗?
Did he say what the apartment was for?
我想是他和他太太的第一个家吧
I assumed it was a first home for him and his wife.
他们只坚持街道标准
They did insist on one on street level, though.
不错的房♥子
Lovely building.
海景窗 高天花板
Bay windows, tall ceilings.
王尔德太太
Mrs Wilde.
能帮我描述一下吗?
Can you describe her for me?
和善的眼睛
Very... very easy on the eye.
谢谢你 哈格里夫先生
Thank you, Mr Hargreaves,
要是更精细点就帮了大忙了
but it would help if you were a little more specific.
早上好 拉美儿小姐
Good morning, Miss Lemaire.
威廉姆想要再定件衣服
Miss Williams would like another appointment.
当然
Of course.
我们当然有空
I'm sure we can find somewhere.
真是件漂亮的衣服 拉美儿小姐
That is a lovely frock, Miss Lemaire.
能穿上这么漂亮的衣服真好运
You're so lucky to wear such beautiful clothes,
虽然不是你的衣服
even if they're not yours.
是呀 像个随意装扮蠢娃娃
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表