剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
What am I saying?
我说你要看紧他 让他该死的闭嘴
I'm saying you've gotta make sure he keeps his bloody mouth shut.
他又不笨 他什么都没说
He's not stupid. He said nothing!
如果他说了 那他就别想再回来了
Well, if he does, he's not welcome back here
你也可以和你赚的外快吻别了
and you can kiss your extra earnings goodbye.
如果你不把他找回来
And if you don't have him back,
那我就告诉警♥察♥这里发生的事
I'll be the one talking to the cops about what goes on here.
女士可不应该
It is not ike a lady
偷听别人的对话
to listen to other's conversations.
我说的对吗 女士
And I see that you are a lady.
我当然是在找你
I was looking for you, of course.
乔治斯 那个希腊人
Giorgos, the Greek.
我有些东西要给你
I have something for you.
这个给你
Here, take this.
明天晚上过来
Come tomorrow night.
你会更了解我
You will see more... of me.
希望是 非常了解
Much more, I hope.
杰克
Jack!
你或许要到绿色帐篷上面的右边角落看看
You might want to look on the top right-hand corner of the green tent.
这是你或者你的某位拳手的吗
Do you or any of your fighters own this?
上一次见到这东西
Last time I saw one of those,
是在战场插在我战友的身上 所以不是
it was stuck in my best mate, in the trenches, so no.
大个子亚瑟同意再给你一个月的时间
Big Arthur's given you the nod for another month.
一个月
Another month?
现在布拉德利死了 为什么我还要继续比赛
Why do I have to keep fighting now that Bradley's dead?
布拉德利剩下的都由那个德拉亨迪家伙代替
The Delahunty boy, he's taken over from where Bradley left off.
他现在就想要钱 不然他就向他们告发丹
He wants paying now or he's going to tell them about Dan.
混♥蛋♥ 他看到了
Bastard. He saw it.
他知道丹是清白的
He knows Dan did nothing!
多蒂 有线索吗
Ah, Dot. Any leads?
不要紧 我们找到了凶器 好开头
Never mind, we have a murder weapon. That's a good start
而那位女士看起来需要人陪她聊聊
And that lady looks like she could use a friendly ear.
你说这和我儿子有关 我儿子怎么了
You said this was about my son. What about him?
多蒂和我是休斯·科林斯的朋友
Dot and I are friends with Hugh Collins,
那个教汤姆拳击的警♥察♥
the police constable who's been teaching Tom to box.
汤姆 是啊
Oh. Tom, yeah.
科林斯警♥察♥非常关心你的儿子
And Constable Collins is concerned about your son
和凯文·布拉德利被杀的关系
in relation to the death of Kevin Bradley.
我的孩子不会这么做
My boy never...
我相信警♥察♥最后能查出真♥相♥
I'm sure the police will eventually get to the bottom of Bradley's death.
可是 警♥察♥一直都不喜欢我们这种人
But... The cops don't like our kind.
他们只会去找他们想找的
They'll find whatever they want to find.
但我不会让我的儿子含冤入狱
But I will not see my son go to jail for something he didn't do.
汤姆看起来是个好孩子
Tom seems like a good lad.
他是的 就和他爸爸一样
He is, like his father.
一个布吾诺的好男人
A fine Boonwurrung man.
我现在只有汤姆了
Tom's all I have left now.
因为战争吗
The war?
因为毒气 他的肺衰亡了
His lungs gave out, from the gas.
我和一个白人再婚了
I married again, a whitefella.
福利院的人带走了我的小儿子
And then welfare came and took my younger son.
说是最好不让他留下
Said he'd be better off.
我知道汤姆打拳赛赚钱
Look, I know Tom's done his fair share of strife,
可他已经不干了
but he's out of that now.
但还有别的事情是吗
But is there something else?
别的你没告诉我的事情
Something you're not telling me?
汤姆为什么需要钱
Does Tom need money for any reason?
所有人都需要钱
Everyone needs money.
但请你不要插手
But please, keep out of this.
这是我和我儿子 还有大个子亚瑟之间的事情
This is between me and my son, and Big Arthur.
再见
Good day.
注意看四周
Keep your eyes up.
你答应我远离那些混混的
You promised me you'd stay away from the gangs,
可你又重新回到比赛了
but you were fighting again.
就在昨晚和布拉德利
Just last night with Bradley.
我已经避开他了 好吗
I was fending him off, OK?
他是个恶霸 根本不讲道理
He's a bully boy! He makes no sense.
你为什么不相信我 我以为你是我的兄弟
Why don't you believe me? I thought you were my mate.
这轮结束 先生们
End of round, gentlemen.
是不是你在向我隐瞒些什么
If there's something you're not telling me,
还是你在害怕
or you're afraid...
我们可以帮你 汤姆
We can help you, Tom.
弗兰科·德拉亨迪
Freckles Delahunty.
他怎么了
What about him?
在布拉德利和弗兰克斯之间 有一场决战
There was a fight going on over who runs the Woolpackers,
决定谁来管理卷毛帮
between Bradley and Freckles.
他现在接管了帮派
He's taken over the gang now.
也许你应该告诉休斯
Perhaps you should tell Hugh
你为什么会在大个子亚瑟这儿打拳击
why you've been boxing at Big Arthur's tent.
谁告诉你的? 你妈妈
Who told you that? Your mother.
她暗示说你这么做是为了赚钱
She implied you were doing it for the money.
大个子亚瑟? 老兄 那可不适合业余爱好者
Big Arthur's? Mate, that's no place for an amateur.
这是我的事 行吗?
It's my business, alright?
你又不是我老爸
You're not my old man.
那些孩子也许没有父亲 休斯 但他们有你
Those boys may not have a father, Hugh, but they have you.
呃 你♥爸♥发生了什么事 休斯?
What, um, what happened to your Dad, Hugh?
你说是一场车祸?
You said it was an accident?
我们...
We...
呃 我们坐车去镇上弗林得街
Uh, we caught the tram into town
的一个补鞋匠那儿
to have my dad's boots mended
修我爸爸的靴子
at the cobbler's near Flinders Street.
我知道那个地方
I know the place.
当我们经过一个酒馆时
When we were walking past the pub,
我们看见两个挖沟的人在厮打
we saw these two diggers having a go at each other.
那个大个的在用锤子打那个小个儿的
This massive bloke was hammering this little fella,
然后我爸爸就上前去阻止他们
and so my dad stepped in, just to break it up.
但是他...
But he...
..他反而被打了
..he got pummelled instead.
他向后跌倒然后他...
He fell back and he...
他的头撞在了水槽上
cracked his head on the gutter.
然后警♥察♥跑来把我带走了 把爸爸留在了那儿
Then the police came running and they took me away, without my dad.
这是我爸爸 多蒂
There he is, Dottie.
他真慈爱... 就像你一样
He looks lovely... just like you.
布拉德利的衣服在里面吗?
Are Bradley's clothes in here?
弗兰科·德拉亨迪
Freckles Delahunty.
是 我觉得他妈妈不叫他这个名字
Yeah, I assume that's not what his mother calls him.
看起来他当时正在竞争冠军的位置
Seems he was vying to become top dog in the Woolpackers.
你是怎么打入圣科利达最臭名昭著
How did you manage to get inside gossip
的街头混混的内部的?
from one of St Kilda's most notorious street gangs?
汤姆·德瑞姆在拳击馆时告诉休斯的
Tom Derrimut told Hugh at the gymnasium.
而这个叫弗兰克斯的人在面包店上班
Also, this Freckles person works in a bakery.
解释了他们身上的面粉是从哪儿来的
Explains where they get all the flour.
那个神秘男子 就是被丢在医院的那个人
Your mystery boy, the one who was dumped at the hospital,
他身上也都是面粉 不是吗?
he was covered in flour too, wasn't he?
是 是的
Yes, that's right.
越看越像是左撇子帮为了给这个男孩报仇
It's looking more and more the Portsiders avenged this boy's death
杀死了凯文·布拉德利
by killing Kevin Bradley.
- 你认出他了吗? - 是的
- Do you recognise him? - Yes.
但是我就是不记得在哪儿见过了
But I just can't remember where from.
噢!
Ow!
一根针!
A pin!
我立刻逮捕它
I'll have it arrested immediately.
看这个
Look at this.
一英镑
Pound notes.
他被抢劫了
He's been robbed.
那肯定是个胆大的贼抢了凯文·布拉德利
It'd take a brave thief to rob Kevin Bradley.
- 或者是个笨贼 - 嗯
- Or a very stupid one. - Mm.
确认作案凶器了吗?
Is that confirmation on the murder weapon?
验尸官确认是刀片将凯文·布拉德利致死的
The Coroner's certain this is the blade that killed Kevin Bradley.
谁的儿子也不值得这样
No-one's son deserves that.
我们去看看弗兰克斯对这件事什么看法
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表