剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
I'm afraid I'll have to tie you up.
但我觉得 你一定更喜欢被关在单独的房♥间吧
But I'm sure you'd prefer your own cabin anyway.
下来
Come down.
快!
Now!
柯林斯
Collins.
- 有突袭的消息了吗? - 没有 先生
- Any news on the raid? - No, sir.
不过我追踪那辆黑色轿车
But I managed to track down
发现了一些线索
some more details on that black motor car.
那辆车登记在一个公♥司♥名下
It's registered to a company, sir.
叫Swf出口公♥司♥
An SWF Exports.
Swf 好耳熟 公♥司♥属谁所有?
SWF. Sounds familiar. Who owns it?
你在这干嘛 杰克?
What are you doing here, Jack?
我告诉过你 一切都在掌控之中
I told you everything was under control.
恐怕不是这样 你的人手呢
Doesn't look like it. Where's your manpower?
我会以我觉得合适的方法来处理
I will handle this any way I see fit.
你俩要是踏上那艘船 就别想在警局混了
You two set one foot on that ship, your jobs are finished.
你可以走 柯林斯
You can go, Collins.
不 谢谢先生 我不走
No, thank you, sir.
你可以谴责我
You can reprimand me.
你也可以解雇我 但我就是要搜船
You can dismiss me if you like. But I am searching that ship.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我说了别登上这艘船 杰克
I told you not to set foot on this ship, Jack.
乔治 你到底在隐瞒什么?
George, what the hell are you covering up?
我警告过你 杰克
I warned you, Jack!
警♥察♥ 把他铐起来 把他铐在这根柱子上
Constable, handcuff him! Constable, handcuff him to this post!
然后把他留在这儿
And leave him there.
费雪小姐!
Miss Fisher!
芬乐妮? 费雪小姐!
Phryne? Miss Fisher!
费雪小姐!
Miss Fisher!
你在哪里
Where are you?
- 费雪小姐! - 杰克!
- Miss Fisher? - Jack!
杰克!
Jack!
- 费雪小姐! - 杰克!
- Miss Fisher? - Jack!
杰克 那些女孩被关在在前面的拘留室
Jack, the girls are locked in the front hold
这一切都是弗莱彻搞的鬼
and Fletcher's behind it all!
我们得在弗莱彻动手之前救出她们
We've got to get the girls before Fletcher does.
多蒂
Dottie!
弗莱彻!
Fletcher!
站住 站住
Stop! Stop!
我们要他钓出来吗 先生?
Shall we fish him out, sir?
势在必行啊
I suppose we'll have to.
不着急 慢慢来
Make sure you take your time.
多蒂 波特 西西 干得不错
Dot, Bert, Cec, well done.
铁拳出击 小姐 铁拳出击
Fists of steel, Miss. Fists of steel.
你不让我发誓言
You wouldn't let me take my vows,
所以我尽我所能帮教堂
so I was serving the church however I could.
以送走这些女孩的方式?
By sending those girls away?
德·威赫付我十磅一人
£10 a piece De Vere paid me.
每一分钱我都捐出来做善事了 修女
And every penny of it went into the good works fund, Mother.
- 我发誓 - 一人十磅
- I swear it. - £10 a piece.
弗莱彻确保选中的
And Fletcher made sure
女孩都是白人 一袭秀发 善良贞洁
all the chosen girls were white, fair-haired and virtuous.
因此交易得名为"白金买♥♥卖♥♥"
What's known in the trade as White Gold.
你利用无辜女孩实现自己目的
You used innocent girls to further your own cause.
无辜?
Innocent?
她们都是私生女 大多数都是妓♥女♥的孩子
They were born out of wedlock, most of them, the offspring of whores.
她们的灵魂已经堕落
Their souls were already lost.
是你的灵魂堕落了 波普塔
It's your soul that's lost, Perpetua.
我把它落在车里了
I lost them at the back of that car.
伯纳黛特发现了
And Bernadette found them
德·威赫也想那样掳走她
when De Vere tried to abduct her the same way.
你的眼镜给了伯纳黛特警告
Your spectacles were Bernadette's warning...
让她逃
..to flee.
她留给我的吗
She left them for me?
还留下了找到你们全部人的线索
Along with the clue we needed to find you all.
他们为什么要杀她
Why did they kill her?
她已经逃出一次了 她知道的太多了
She'd already escaped once, and she knew too much.
船长是遵弗莱彻之命
The captain was carrying out Fletcher's orders.
我愿他下地狱
I hope he burns in hell!
弗莱彻在讨价还价
Fletcher's bargaining power.
有名望顾客的纪念品 城里最好的妓院
All souvenirs from the best clients, the best brothels in town.
盒子里可没有我的东西
There is nothing of mine in that box.
我想关掉妓院 他又不能勒索我
I tried to close down the brothels. He couldn't blackmail me.
但他可以贿赂你
But he could bribe you.
承诺扳倒专员豪尔
By promising to bring down Commissioner Hall with all this,
你可以取而代之
so you could take his place.
你得先证明这一切
You'll have to prove it first.
是的 幸运的是 我们有目击者
True. And luckily, we have a witness.
我阿姨感恩晚餐那晚
The night of my aunt's Gratitude dinner,
她的厨房♥女仆 乔安 碰巧听见你和
her scullery maid, Joan, overheard you and Fletcher
弗莱彻在阳台激烈讨论
having a heated discussion on the verandah.
我们知道你帮了他的忙 保护弗莱彻
We know you did him favours, protected Fletcher,
对他贩卖♥♥人口睁一只眼闭一只眼
turned a blind eye to his... cargo.
乔安本不该在那艘船上的是吗
Joan wasn't meant to be on that ship, was she?
她被掳走是因为听到太多
She was abducted because she'd heard too much.
谁会在意流浪孩的话
Who's going to believe the word of a guttersnipe?
再别提是针对行政专员的流言
Against that of the chief commissioner of police.
我阿姨普顿斯·斯坦利 碰巧很爱乔安
My aunt, Prudence Stanley, happens to be very fond of Joan.
她会带以最高的推荐信
So she will come with the highest references,
并配备最贵的律师代表团
and have the best legal representation that money can buy.
我崇敬过你 乔治
I looked up to you, George.
我尊敬过你
I respected you.
我不知道弗莱彻想要干嘛 萝丝 我发誓
I didn't know what Fletcher was up to, Rosie. I swear.
你怎么可能不知道?
How could you not know?
那些可怜的姑娘
Those poor girls!
- 求你了 求你理解我 - 你怎么能?
- Please, please try to understand. - How could you?
你怎么能这样 我无法直视你
How could you? I can't look at you.
天啊
Oh, God!
- 我很抱歉 - 别...
- (I'm sorry.) - Oh, don't...
杰克...
Oh, Jack...
不 天啊
Oh, no. Oh, God...
- 他们都这么红吗? - 当然
- Are they always this red? - Always.
可医生说这位跟小牛一样壮
But the doctor says this one is as strong as an ox.
对不对呀 小玩意
Aren't you, my little man?
太棒了
Wonderful.
现在我们要做的就是为玛丽找处落脚
Now all we need to do is find a placement for Mary.
她在我这落脚啊
She already has a placement with me.
当然 她康复了就能走
Once she's completely recovered, of course.
- 她能干吗 - 她能帮厨啊
- Doing what? - She can assist Cook.
我坚信假以时日 她做的汤
I've no doubt that her soup will come up to scratch
一定会有味道的
once she's had a bit of practice.
- 她的蛋奶甜点心呢? - 其实挺不错的
- And her flummery? - Quite good, actually.
没事的 斯坦利太太 我能接手
It's alright, Mrs Stanley. I can take over.
- 很好 谢谢你 多蒂 - 再见
- Good. Thank you, Dot. - Bye-bye.
我脑子里都是别人杀人放火 违法犯纪的事
How am I going to be able to come home to you and our own kids...
怎么回家面对你和孩子们呢?
..when my head's so full of these terrible things people do?
那女孩跟你差不了多少 多蒂
That girl wasn't much younger than you, Dottie.
要是你没遇到费雪小姐
If you hadn't had met Miss Fisher,
可能就发生在你身上了
that could've been you.
可我遇见费雪小姐了 那不是我
But I did meet Miss Fisher, and it wasn't me.
世界上还是有好事的
And there are good things in the world too.
看啊
Look.
- 我以为你和萝丝在一起 - 刚刚是
- I thought you were with Rosie. - I was.
- 太晚了吗 - 从不会
- Is it too late? - Never.
我从没见过她那样
I've never seen her like that before.
她惊呆了 她需要人陪
She was in shock. She... just needed some company.
她需要你 杰克·罗宾森
She needed you, Jack Robinson.
一位正直不阿的男人
The man who always does the right thing.
做光荣的事
The noble thing.
- 也不总是 费雪小姐 - 那是婴儿吗
- Not always, Miss Fisher. - Was that the baby?
- 天这么晚了 探长 - 是的 的确
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表