剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
谋杀的标记
费雪小姐探案集
阿伯茨福德加油!
Go Abbotsford!
赢得漂亮!
What a win!
阿伯茨福德! 听听大家的声音!
Abbotsford! Let's hear it for the lads!
嘿 给我签个名行吗?
Hey, give us an autograph?
文斯 这个给你
Get that into you, Vince.
你们队长怎么了? 还是滴酒不沾?
What's happened to your captain? Still off the booze?
好了 斯科特 下来吧
Alright, Scotty. Get down.
- 教练 - 还好吗 伙计?
- Coach. - How are ya, mate?
教练 我们的队长在哪?
Coach. Where's our captain?
我让他留下锁训练棚
I left him to lock up the sheds.
还在瞎忙他的保健药品
Still mucking around with his health remedies
和刺骨冷水疗法吗?
and his bloody cold-water treatments?
只要对他的比赛有帮助就行
As long as it helps him with his game.
你是副队长 你要确保大家玩得开心
You're the vice-captain. You make sure they have a good time.
备受尊敬的...赢家
And the winner of the esteemed...
波特 赶紧叫中彩号♥码
Call the bloody number, Bert.
27号♥
Number 27.
等一下 是我
Hang on. That's me.
弗兰克 加油!
Go at it, Frank!
早跟你说了我能拿到
Told you I could get it.
哦 教练 干得好 教练
On ya, Coach. Well done, Coach.
伙计们 这是最后的酒了 没有存货了!
Last drinks, lads, and no hoarding!
行了 你们这些人 这可不好玩
Righto, you lot. This isn't funny.
是哪个爱开玩笑的家伙拿了我的幸运帽?
Which one of you jokers has pinched my lucky hat?
费雪小姐 那不仅仅是个帽子
It's not just A hat, Miss Fisher.
那可是麦克林教练的幸运帽
It's Coach Maclean's lucky hat
他每场比赛都要戴着
he wears to every game.
是费雪小姐吗? 我是乔·麦克林
Miss Fisher, is it? Joe Maclean.
你有没有想到可能是谁拿了你的帽子?
Do you have any idea who might have taken your hat?
肯定是对手渗透进来的人
Someone who plugs for the opposition.
西墨尔本
West Melbourne.
进来吧 我们聊聊
Come inside. We'll have a chat.
我会让他们出去做体能训练
I'll pull them out of fitness training.
在我看来他们够健壮了
They look fit enough to me.
把球拿走 该死的哈瑞又忘锁门了
Get the ball. Bloody Harry forgot to lock it again.
你都不知道我跟他说过多少次了
You don't know how many times I've told him.
恐怕是迷信命运 橄榄球运动员啊
Superstitious lot I'm afraid, footy players.
哈瑞!
Harry!
别碰他
Don't touch him.
但那个吊着的人是哈瑞 是队长!
But it's Harry The Hangman, the team captain!
是那些西墨尔本杂种做的
Those West Melbourne bastards did this.
让我说我们该去烧了他们的房♥间!
I say we go and burn down their rooms!
西墨尔本队还是让悬吊者无用武之地
West Melbourne finally took The Hangman back into the fold.
混♥蛋♥该死的玩笑 就是这样
It's an evil bloody joke, that's what it is.
他被西队的围巾吊死的!
He was hanged with a Wests scarf!
不许有暴♥力♥活动
There'll be no violence.
任何抄家伙的人都会被逮捕并遭指控
Anyone taking things into their own hands will be arrested and charged.
就是说你 派特·欧'法♥伦♥
That means you, Pat O'Farrell.
是吗? 探长 你是为西墨尔本队喝彩对嘛!
Yeah? You probably barrack for West Melbourne, do you Inspector!
强森先生 事实上阿伯茨福德也是我支持的队
As a matter of fact, Abbotsford is my team as well, Mr Johnson.
我也是
And mine too.
所以如果你们都愿意回家去
So if you'd all like to go home,
我们就能展开调查了 多谢啦先生们
we can get on with our investigation. Thank you gentlemen.
- 他在哪? - 西莉亚 别进去
- Where is he? - Celia, don't go in there.
发生了什么? 文斯 告诉我发生了什么
What happened? Vince, tell me what happened.
哈珀女士 我是探长罗宾森
Mrs Harper. Inspector Robinson.
我想你最好还是回家去
I think it's best if you go home
我们会去找你 和你单独谈谈
and we'll come by and speak with you privately.
伙计 送她回家 好吗?
Lads, take her home, would ya?
哈瑞不会想让她独自离开的
Harry wouldn't want her left alone.
警♥察♥ 尽快破案 否则我们来破
Sort it out, copper, or we will.
这里可是足球场 费雪小姐
A football ground, Miss Fisher?
真想不到会在这见到你
The last place I'd expect to find you.
杰克 我可是骑在我爸肩膀上看的第一场比赛
I watched my first match from my father's shoulders, Jack.
你是科林伍德的支持者?
Collingwood supporter?
都是过去的事了
Lapsed.
自从1910年科林伍德
Since Collingwood
对战卡尔顿队以后就不是了
versus Carlton, 1910.
1910年
1910.
但是你的队赢了
But your team won.
毫无疑问是足球场上
Admittedly, some of the worst fighting
最糟糕的对战之一
ever seen on a football field.
因为这个才让你感到厌烦?
Is that what put you off?
杰克 你知道我不可能这么简单
You know me better than that, Jack.
费雪小姐 你到底为什么在这里?
Why exactly are you here, Miss Fisher?
她来这帮我找回帽子
She's here to help recover my hat.
- 你的幸运帽子? - 昨晚被偷了
- Your lucky hat? - Stolen last night.
那是条西墨尔本队的围巾
That's a West Melbourne scarf.
他们还做了标记
They might as well have put up a sign.
我能理解对手去偷幸运物 但至于谋杀吗?
I can understand the opposition stealing a lucky charm, but murder?
那群乌合之众为了看我们完蛋
That mob would do anything
可是什么事都做得出来的
to see us go down.
- 他的手腕为什么缠着胶布? - 受伤了
- Why are his wrists taped? - Injury.
虽然不常看到两个手腕都缠着
Unusual to have both taped, though,
而且头部后面有擦伤
and there's bruising to the back of the head.
他昨天训练时被击到了 是巴罗♥干♥的
He copped a blow at training yesterday, sir. From Barlow.
那他的脚底是怎么回事?
What about the soles of his feet?
怎么了?
What about them?
你该仔细看看 看上去很奇怪
Well, you should take a closer look. It's strange.
费雪小姐 你有你的案件要处理
You have your brief to get on with, Miss Fisher,
而我有我的案子要办
and I have mine.
不可思议 橄榄球会让男人变成这样
Amazing what football does to a man.
是水泡
Blisters.
是种烧伤
Some kind of burns.
嘿 派特 他们那边有人来了
Hey, Pat, here comes one of them.
西队只是生气
Wests are only sour
因为我们赢了这个赛季的第一场对抗
because we won the first clash of the season.
伙计 这是报复
This is revenge, lads.
听说那个消息了吧
Heard the news.
你一定在拍手称快吧?
Rubbing your hands, are ya?
拜托 就因为我是西队的人吗
Come on, just because I'm a Wests man.
西仔 你背叛了生你养你的地方
You're a traitor to the suburb you were born in, Cec.
是啊 但对我妈来说 我可是个好儿子
Yeah, but I'm a good son to my mum.
她出生在西墨尔本 所以...
She was born at West Melbourne, so...
早上好!
Good morning!
没想到让你来查这个案子 小姐
Didn't realise you were called in on this case, Miss.
是我让她来的 来找麦克林教练的幸运帽子
I called her in. To find coach Maclean's lucky hat.
你们这些混♥蛋♥里有人偷走了它
One of your mob's stolen it.
是吗?
Yeah?
我们不会做那么卑鄙的事
We wouldn't stoop that low.
况且昨晚我们一整晚都在俱乐部
Besides, we were in our clubhouse all night last night.
哦 是嘛!
Oh, yeah!
你们知道我不会站在任何一边的
You two do realise I won't be taking sides.
为什么呢? 你可是在出生在科林伍德呀
Why would ya? You were born in Collingwood.
基博思
Gibbs.
纳威尔
Neville.
- 哈喽 乔- 你是来这挖人疮疤的吗?
- Hello, Joe. - Here to rub it in, are you?
不 我是来哀悼的 这可真是个该死的悲剧
No, I'm here to offer my condolences. It's a damn tragedy.
基博思先生 正好省得我们跑一趟了
Mr Gibbs. Saved us a trip.
也许你愿意和我们到里面谈谈
Perhaps you'd like to speak with us inside?
当然
Certainly.
真不要脸
What a cheek.
你是说纳威·基博思?
Nev Gibbs?
波特 他可是个命途多舛的人
He's no stranger to tragedy, Bert.
- 何以见得? - 他是个鳏夫
- In what way? - He's a widower.
在他开始执教西部队时就失去了妻子 对吧?
Lost his wife when he started coaching Wests, right?
几年前他的女儿又去世了
Then a couple of years ago, his daughter dies.
他没耽误什么
He doesn't miss a beat.
那年我们差点就赢了
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表