剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
I came as fast as I could. What did you need me to do?
我要去直播了
I'm due on air.
我需要你帮我把更多的证据送去警♥察♥局给休斯
I need you to take more evidence to the police station for Hugh
我还要讲述特苏坎越轨的行为
while I recount my Tuscan escapades.
可怜的奥斯沃德二世
Poor Oswald II.
克里斯维奇会被吓坏的
Mrs Creswick will be devastated.
是的 一条死了的金鱼是不幸的
Yes. One dead goldfish is unfortunate
但两条就是谋杀
but two points to foul play.
费雪小姐想让警♥察♥局化验所
Miss Fisher would like the police laboratory
检查一下水质和奥斯沃德
to test the water and Oswald.
为什么?
For what?
她觉得有人在奥斯沃德的水里放了什么东西
She thinks someone might have put something in his water.
宠物店的人让我把鱼缸清理干净 但我忘记了
The man at the pet store told me to clean his bowl out, but I forgot.
啊 多蒂 这不是你的错
Aw, Dottie. It's not your fault.
休斯 不是那样
It's not that, Hugh.
呆在这 我去取个测水质的瓶子
Stay here. I'll get a jar to test the water.
- 我会回来的 - 不是关于鱼的事
- I'll be back. - It's not about the fish.
是我们俩
It's about us.
我不知道这意味着什么
I didn't think what it would mean.
啊?
What?
婚姻 一场婚礼
Marriage, a wedding.
休斯 我想和你在一起 真的
I want to be with you, Hugh, I do,
但我也想为费雪小姐工作
but I want to work for Miss Fisher too.
那不行的 你工作的话
Well, that wouldn't be right, you working,
就不能当休斯·柯林斯太太了
not when you're Mrs Hugh Collins.
我知道
I know.
多蒂 你在做什么?
Dottie, what are you doing?
我不知道我想要什么
I don't know what I want.
这是什么?
What is this?
不!
No!
多蒂 等一下 多蒂!
Dottie, wait. Dottie!
柯林斯 怎么了?
What's going on, Collins?
呃...
Ah...
长官 又发生一起谋杀案
we've had another murder, sir.
我是说 威廉姆斯小姐
I meant, Miss Williams.
我一直在想 什么时候可以和多蒂确定婚期
I always thought, sir, that when Dottie and I set a date,
假设她同意的话 她可以不再为费雪小姐工作
assuming she agreed, she'd stop working for Miss Fisher
和我一起组建家庭
and make a home for us both.
我以为她会很乐意
I thought she'd be happy to.
但现在她好像不愿意放弃工作
But now it seems that she doesn't want to stop working,
而她也不高兴
and she's not happy.
柯林斯 你所经历的
What you're experiencing, Collins,
是追求一个现代女性的矛盾
is the paradox of pursuing a modern woman.
多蒂是一位现代女性?
Dottie's a modern woman?
她和一位现代女性住了一段时间 近朱者赤
She's been living with one for a while. It's bound to rub off.
首先 瓦乐瑞很可爱
At first, Valerio was lovely,
但接着他把我锁在特苏坎城♥堡♥底下的地牢里
but then he locked me in a dungeon under his Tuscan castle.
幸运的是 我成功说服了侍卫
Fortunately, I managed to persuade the guard
把我从秘密通道里偷送出来
to smuggle me out through a secret passage.
哦 我的女儿多么勇敢 对吧? 乌苏拉
Oh, my. How brave our daughter is. Don't you agree, Ursula?
我不会说她勇敢 但她很有胆量又足智多谋
I wouldn't say brave. Plucky, maybe. Resourceful.
那不是一个安全的地牢
It wasn't a very secure dungeon,
我不知道该不该告诉你们那侍卫的一切
and I'm not sure that I should tell you everything about the guard.
格温妮亚 有你在我们就放心了
Guinevere, we are truly relieved to have you...
呃 亲爱的 我们非常感激
Well, my dear, we are very grateful
你能安然无恙地回来
to have you home again, safe and sound.
喝杯茶庆祝一下吧
Perhaps a cup of tea to celebrate.
还有...
And...
唱支歌♥!
a song!
你怎么不告诉我你不舒服?
Why didn't you tell me you were so ill?
不 吉米 我只是太紧张了
I'm not, Jimmy. It's just nerves.
谢谢你 费雪小姐 我会送她回家
Thank you, Miss Fisher. I'll take her home.
医生会在那帮她治疗的
The doctor can see her there.
算了吧 我不需要看医生 我要播报完天气
No, please. I don't need a doctor. I need to finish the broadcast.
不 你需要 走吧
No, you don't. Come on.
你听广播没 多蒂?
Did you hear the broadcast, Dot?
庞静赫尔家今天又草草收尾了
The Polkinghorns came to another abrupt ending today.
我听了 小姐
Yes, Miss.
你这是怎么了?
What on earth is the matter?
休斯向我求婚了
Hugh proposed.
他想宣布这个消息 然后我们定下婚期
He wants to announce it so we can set a date.
是个喜讯啊
That's wonderful news.
不 它不是
No, it's not.
如果我嫁给休斯 我就再也不能为你工作了
If I marry Hugh, I won't be able to work for you anymore.
噢 多蒂
Oh, Dot.
我不能再和你一起查案
I won't go on investigations with you
记笔记 练打字
and take notes and improve my typing
开车去兜风
and go motoring with you in the Hispano.
多蒂 你讨厌坐我的车
Dot. You hate motoring with me.
没错 但是其他的我都喜欢啊
Yes, but I love everything else,
那些也到此为止了
and all that will end
因为... 休斯想着女人
because... that's the way
结婚后在家相夫教子
Hugh sees it,
传统思想中女人的宿命 小姐
and that's the way things are for married women, Miss.
那不代表所有女人都得如此
That doesn't mean that's the way things have to stay.
特件 - 路易莎的最后一餐
Special delivery - Louisa's last meal.
谢谢 杰克
Thank you, Jack.
我开始怀念阿奇·琼斯了
I think I'm going to miss Archie Jones.
你自己起的那名? 和你的金领带挺配的
Did you choose that name yourself? It did suit your gold tie.
你就看第五版吧
Just look at page 5.
出生 丧亲 艾尔伍德走失了只博美犬
Births. Bereavements. A lost Pomeranian in Elwood.
这版对路易莎来说有什么特殊意义?
What made this page so special to Louisa?
柯林斯说威廉姆斯小姐可能会发现点蛛丝马迹
Collins suggested Miss Williams might have more luck.
真的吗? 我马上给她
Really? I'll give it to her immediately.
多蒂最近一直垂头丧气的
Dot has been rather upset lately.
休斯还没告诉你 是吗?
Hugh hasn't spoken to you, has he?
他确实要我给点建议
He did seek my advice, yes.
你怎么和他说的?
And what did you tell him?
那个我觉得 是内部机密
That, I believe, is confidential police information.
就像这个
Like this.
两条金鱼的死因 - 铊 用于制♥作♥灭鼠药
Cause of death of two goldfish - thallium. It's found in rat poison.
无色无味融于水
Odourless, colourless and dissolves in water.
海斯尔喝了大量的水 铊也会引起脱发
Hazel drinks a great deal of water. Thallium also causes hair loss.
需要控制在低剂量才能使受害者只脱发
It would have to be a low dose for the victim to lose their hair,
而不致命
otherwise they just die.
所以海斯尔是被下药了
So Hazel is being poisoned,
小心谨慎 一次又一次?
slowly and carefully?
投毒者惯用伎俩
The poisoner's poison.
小姐!
Miss!
小姐 找到了! 我发现线索了
Miss, I found it! I found the clue.
- 这不可能只是巧合 - 从头说 多蒂
- It can't just be a coincidence. - From the beginning, Dot.
公告 悼念 这儿
Public Notices, In Memoriam. Here.
"雷德巴斯, 格温妮亚
"Redpath, Guinevere.
生于1♥8♥9♥5卒于1925年
1♥8♥9♥5 - 1925.
在巴斯惨遭杀害 沉痛悼念
Sadly missed. Tragically killed in Perth.
因主播暮光旋律为大众铭记
Fondly remembered for her Twilight Melodies broadcast.
法网恢恢疏而不漏"
Justice will prevail."
格温妮亚是路易莎在庞静赫尔家里用的名字
Guinevere was the name Louisa used in The Polkinghorns.
路易莎在巴斯住了一年
Louisa lived in Perth for a year.
她可能知道点格温妮亚的事
She could have known this Guinevere.
但是为什么她要把报纸藏起来?
But why would she hide this notice?
克里斯维奇小姐请进 谢谢
Mrs Creswick. Come in. Thank you.
海斯尔 你看起来不太好
Hazel, you're not well.
你再替我主播一次行吗 费雪小姐?
Please will you fill in again for me, Miss Fisher?
你能看出来 我撑不住
I'm not up to it, as you can see.
进客厅来
Come into the parlour.
看好她
Make sure she stays here.
我叫休斯搜索下格温妮亚·雷德巴斯的资料
I'll have Hugh hunt up the file on Guinevere Redpath.
我很乐意再帮你一次忙 海斯尔
I'm happy to help you out again, Hazel,
但前提是我必须送你送医院
but only if you let me take you to hospital as soon as I'm done.
我想你不知道自己病得多严重
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表