剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
鉴于我高超的驾驶技巧
Due to my excellent driving skills.
只可能是下午在沙滩前被杀的
Only to be murdered on the beachfront by the afternoon.
当地的一个鱼贩跟我们的金币抢劫嫌疑犯
A local fishmonger with an interesting connection
琼斯先生和琼斯夫人有很有趣的联♥系♥
to our suspected coin robbers, Mr and Mrs Johnson.
现在是我们的抢劫案了吗
So it's 'our' robbers now?
如果你现在就走 几小时就能到这儿
If you leave immediately, you'd be here in a couple of hours.
得有人遵守限速规则啊
Some of us follow the speed limit.
如果你坚持的话 两个半小时
If you insist. Two and a half.
三个小时
Three.
下午好 多乐茜
Oh, good afternoon, Dorothy!
你来的真准时 巴特勒先生
You're just in time, Mr Butler.
这儿有一桩谋杀案
There's been a murder.
是少了一个人一起吃晚饭吗
Will that be one less for dinner, then?
实际上是多了一个
One more, actually.
罗宾森警官要跟我们一起办案
Inspector Robinson is joining us too.
你一定是多特跟我聊过你
Ah, you must be Kip. Dot's told me all about you.
我帮你拿包吧 先生
Can I take your bag, sir?
我自己可以 但是这个是给你的
Oh, I can manage my bag. But this is for you.
它不是新的
It's not new.
以前是我的 很多年前我在执勤队工作时穿的
It used to be mine, when I started out in service many years ago.
谢谢 巴特勒先生
Thank you, Mr Butler.
可以走了吗
Shall we?
杰克 嘘 杰克
Jack! Shhh, Jack!
杰克 这里不允许喝酒
Jack, this is a temperance household.
塞子弹出来的声音会让我被赶出去的
The sound of a popping cork could lead to my eviction.
那你还要在闺房♥款待一位绅士?
More so than entertaining a man in your private parlour?
绅士 我觉得你是一个警♥察♥
A man? I thought you were a police officer.
我会尽量严肃一点
I'll try my best to be less entertaining.
你应该参加赫丽的戒酒组织
You should join Hilly's Temperance Union.
我来这儿不是来度假的
Some of us are not here on holiday.
可以边工作边娱乐的
It doesn't have to be all work and no play.
而且 我的假期现在也结束了
Besides, I'm not on holiday anymore.
现在我有一起抢劫案
I have a robbery,
一具尸体 两个失踪的服务员
a body and two missing servants on my plate.
我联♥系♥过昆斯克利夫停尸房♥了
I called into the Queenscliff Morgue.
鱼贩的尸体已经送到了墨尔本去做尸检
The fishmonger's body's been sent to Melbourne for autopsy,
但是巴克斯特认为是酒后摔死的
but Baxter's current view is a drunken fall,
头撞在了桥墩上
striking his head on a pier.
那个人除非让证据绊倒 才会有发现
That man wouldn't know evidence if he fell over it, which he almost did.
辛运的是 我救回一些证物
Luckily, I salvaged the treasure.
我为你留的
I saved it for you.
你可以把他们拿到墨尔本分♥析♥一下
You can have it sent up to Melbourne for analysis.
刺鼻
Pungent.
如果我们快点还能赶上晚上的火车
It could still make the night train if we hurry.
我应该什么时候让茜茜和伯特把它捡起来呢
Now, what time should I have Cec and Bert pick it up?
别跟我说它滑到了你手里
Don't tell me, it just fell into your hands.
他们掉出死者的口袋
After it fell out of the dead man's pocket.
- "亲爱的" - 谢谢你原谅我
- "My darling." - Glad I'm forgiven.
"在我们的金婚纪念日"
"On our golden anniversary."
有那么久了吗
Has it been that long?
"琼斯夫人送给琼斯先生的"
"From Mrs Johnson to Mr Johnson."
伪装成带着偷走的东西逃跑了
Presumed to have run off with the stolen household items,
包括那枚丢失的金币
including the missing doubloon.
要逃去哪儿呢
Any forwarding address?
他们去了渡口 那是人们最后见到他们的地方
They left with the ferry. That's the last anyone heard of them.
- 他们住在哪儿 - 已经被洗劫一空了
- Where's their quarters? - Already plundered.
戒酒组织的斗争计划
The Temperance Union's battle plan.
"想喝酒就永远别吻我"
"Lips that touch liquor shall never touch mine"
我更喜欢听 "亲爱的"
I preferred "my darling".
两个旅馆关了 还有很多地方去
Two hotels closed, many more to go.
怪不得巴克斯特不愿意调查
No wonder Baxter's been dragging his heels.
琼斯家一家不会做生意
The Johnsons were bad for business.
这个小镇什么生意都能做
This town needs all the business it can get.
可能你的看法有点消极 警官
Perhaps your view is clouded, Sergeant,
因为你家是酒店老板
because your family were publicans.
我想知道琼斯一家最后一次被看到
I want to know where the Johnsons were going,
是要去哪儿
when they were last seen.
问问朋友 合伙人 敌人
Friends, associates, enemies.
开始搜查吧 这是命令
Start searching now, that's an order.
明早给我一份尸检的详细报告
And I want a proper report on that dead body by the morning.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
很时髦呀 科浦
Very dashing, Kip.
你认为谋杀案与
So you think there's some connection
琼斯一家的离开之间有关系
between those terrible murders and the departure of the Johnsons?
什么 他们怎么可能与可怜的鱼贩有关系呢
What? How could they have anything to do with the poor fishmonger?
这些只是推测 斯坦利夫人
Oh, m-mere speculation at this point, Mrs Stanley.
警♥察♥正在调查这两件事
The police are looking into both matters.
- 我知道了 - 那块表很奇怪
- Ah, I see. - Strange about the watch, though.
什么表
What watch?
麦克纳斯特夫人 我想跟您儿子聊聊
Mrs McNaster, I was hoping to speak with your son.
你知道他什么时候有空吗
Do you know when he's available?
格兰德很早就到家了
Oh, Gerald arrived home ages ago.
他在书房♥ 我猜他还在找模具吧
He's in the study. He's still looking for the mould, I imagine.
模具
Mould?
我记得他有一个西班牙达布隆的模子
Well, I reminded him he took a cast of the Spanish doubloon.
你知道的 就是警♥察♥在调查的那枚金币
You know, the coin the police are hanging onto.
那就可以证明他的物主身份
So that would be proof of ownership?
是的 但是他好像找不到那个模具了
Yes, but he seems to have lost track of it.
我在地理年刊上发现了一张图片
I found the photograph in the Geographic Annual.
很不幸 我没有足够的细节
Unfortunately, I doubt there's enough detail
确定这个达布隆
to identify the doubloon.
但是你母亲说你有一个模具
But your mother said that you made a mould?
是的
Well, yes.
我给利马的拉尔可博物馆做了一些
I made plaster casts of some of my collection
我的收藏的金币的石膏样本
for the Larco Museum in Lima.
或许我们可以帮你找找
Perhaps we could help you look for them.
别担心 我试过了 可能我把他们扔掉了
Oh, don't worry, I've tried. But I'm afraid I've disposed of them.
我已经在墨尔本放话了
I've put out word in Melbourne,
以防它们在黑市出现
in case it turns up on the black market.
但是我听说其他金币也丢失了
But I understand other coins went missing.
是的 我所有的收藏
Yes, my entire collection,
可没什么比那个达布隆更珍贵了
although nothing as rare as that particular doubloon.
你回来的时候有没有注意到什么不寻常的事
Did you notice anything unusual on your return?
没有晚餐安排 管家的东西也不见了
There was no supper laid out, and the household staff had gone.
最后 母亲告诉我琼斯一家离开了
Eventually, Mother explained that the Johnsons had left.
- 她很失落 - 之后呢
- She was terribly upset. - And then?
我做了一些可可饮料 我们玩了一会儿牌
I made some cocoa. We played a few hands of cards.
我以为这样可以分散她的注意力
I thought it may distract her,
但是也没有太大帮助
but it didn't seem to help.
我想我应该去看看我母亲了 失陪
Which reminds me, I should see to Mother. Excuse me.
你有想过这事是年轻的科浦干的吗 他有机会
Have you considered young Kip in all of this? He had the opportunity.
杰克那小伙能保守秘密的时间
Jack, that boy can keep secrets
就和我活着的四件一样长
for about as long as I can stand still.
再说了 他有什么动机?
Besides, what's his motive?
就和外面挖东西的人一样
The same as anyone else digging out there,
希望生活富裕
the hope of an easier life.
那渔民和怀表你又怎么解释?
Then how do you explain the fisherman with the fob watch?
或许他不是单独作案 你也说了他认识那渔民
Perhaps he wasn't acting alone. You said he knew the fishmonger.
- 这是给您的 探长 - 谢谢
- This is for you, Inspector. - Thank you.
头部没有受伤
No head injury.
除了坏了几颗门牙以外 没有任何伤势
No sign of any injury, apart from a broken front tooth.
有几滴血 死因呢?
The trickle of blood. Cause of death?
仍在调查中 正在等待肠胃的调查结果
Still to be determined, and awaiting results on the stomach contents.
我们应该再去一次犯罪现场看看
I think we need to take another look at our crime scene.
渡船是从这里出发的
The ferry leaves from here.
硬币是在浅水处被发现的
The coin was found in the shallows,
但如果整个盒子都掉水里了
but if the whole box was dropped,
硬币就应该是从裂缝里掉出来的
the coins could have fallen through the cracks,
会被潮汐冲走
and been washed in by the tide.
你觉得这些色斑像什么?
What does this stain look like to you?
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表